Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory about Lloyd. With this recruitment background I think he’s targeted Eden for her connections to her management company, signed with them himself to get to know the other creators and find out any information from them. Then he’s going to start his own management company sign up Eden and try and poach the other creators.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
“Bringing the bob back” i thought she hated short hair! It’s only because “baby 🤮” told her in a live the other day that he prefers the bob…….
What happened to “being you own person”?!

Reactions: 15
Yasmin uploaded this last week saying she brought a new phone and the most expensive wifi, today she’s saying she’s brought a iPhone 13. So what one is it or does compulsive lying run through the family?
Spending money on crap is the most cringe brag. Save money, that’s a flex

Reactions: 6
“Bringing the bob back” i thought she hated short hair! It’s only because “baby 🤮” told her in a live the other day that he prefers the bob…….
What happened to “being you own person”?!
She almost always cuts her extensions off after a couple of weeks into a Bob. She's been doing that long before Lloyd came around.

Reactions: 3
She definitely suit the bob better than the long extensions but I wish she’d just wait for a hairdresser to cut them because most of the time one side is a bit longer than the other. Just don’t get why she feels the need to spend money on 24inch extensions just to cut them? I get she’s meant to be making money left right and centre (I still refuse to believe that) but even people with money wouldn’t be like that??

honestly how can she claim anxiety to stay away they’re going to the crazy bear hotel which I think is expensive for what it is but i’m sure it’s gifted, but they’re always away. She’s saying she’s got health anxiety over eating jalapeños like how ridiculous can you be

Reactions: 8
They’re both awful at makeup and looking very aged and overdone, like the dark dark lips and ridiculous lashes etc just make them look even older

Reactions: 9
Her hair looks ridiculously greasy, unclear at the top and like where she’s added too much texture stuff it’s all stiff and so uneven, she needs to use some kind of treatments and start looking after it, the amount of heat she goes over and over cannot help it and it looks sooo dirty

Reactions: 5
Eden on Live arguing with Cheffy in her comments 😂 someone mentioned how cheffy was saying she was lying about emetophobia on her live this morning and Eden said basically how she’s lying because she has “bipolar and has a problem with drink”

Cheffy said she would end her in real life 😂 she’s now turned her comments off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How desperate is Eden, having to wait on her live whilst begging for Lloyd to come in the room (after he had a sun bed 😂) so he can back up her claims of having anxiety this morning. It's embarrassing!

• Haha
I don’t know how to share the videos of what she was saying (if someone lets me know it says too large), but she was saying Eden is fake and uses MH and I think what she was saying is v true

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.