Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure who the winner was, but just made a new thread as the last one is running over 😁

Hope I did it right 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The first time I ever saw Eden on TikTok was an EWM and I just remember thinking “what a fake person” like she just came across so sly and snakey, like she wasn’t being genuine. She 100% saw EWM as a way to gain impressionable followers.. that’s all it is to her, I don’t believe she did it with any pure intentions. As for her lives, she comes across rude and entitled. I have no idea why she has such a chip on her shoulder but I’m sure it will disappear when her TikTok “career” fizzles out 😆

Reactions: 27
It’ll do them some good to be apart from each other, hopefully it’ll happen more often because it’s not healthy how much they’re always together
Also thanks for using my title suggestion 😅😅

Reactions: 16
Saw this and immediately though of Eden and Yaz 🤣 Walking icks the pair of em

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen all the tiktokers posting about the 70’s party last night? Where was goblin Edens invite 😂🤣😁😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you seen all the tiktokers posting about the 70’s party last night? Where was goblin Edens invite 😂🤣😁😆
It was for someones birthday i belive as saw max baladges do a post saying it was for someone called brookes birthday .can tell shes not liked though if she wasnt invited :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: 6
It was for someones birthday i belive as saw max baladges do a post saying it was for someone called brookes birthday .can tell shes not liked though if she wasnt invited :ROFLMAO: .
She would only pay paps and try to make it all about her. No wonder she doesn’t get invited 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How much do we want to bet she only went out because Lloyds gone out 😂
I thought this as soon as I saw the post! 😂

panning the camera across to show guys in the bar was so obviously for Lloyd’s benefit so he’d see it and be in touch all night.

ITS FUCKIN FUNNNYYYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They 100% need time apart but I agree about her filming the guys in the bar 😅 shes 100% the type to try and make her bf jealous. Even more if he’s out with his friends somewhere..

Reactions: 14
This totally could just be me but I find it uncomfortable when she’s sharing footage of her grandad. Like film him in an ambulance for your own memories but to broadcast it - did he consent to that? Maybe some people wouldn’t want to be shown in their vulnerable state.

I think it’s disrespectful and in her case done for sympathy.

Reactions: 50
This totally could just be me but I find it uncomfortable when she’s sharing footage of her grandad. Like film him in an ambulance for your own memories but to broadcast it - did he consent to that? Maybe some people wouldn’t want to be shown in their vulnerable state.

Totally agree. That would be the last thing in my mind to get my phone out and film.

Reactions: 16

100%. There are photos of my great-nan on my uncles phone a few days before she died. She had terminal cancer and we knew she didn’t have long left, but he wanted a photo of his newborn baby with her. That photo has stayed on his phone, never once been put on social media. It’s not even printed and hung up. It’s too painful for everyone to see, so it’s in his phone in a separate folder and that’s where it’ll stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just noticed the state of the house as well. That's not even her bedroom!
How isn’t she remotely embarrassed to post how untidy and filthy her house is concidering she’s “an influencer” and “famous” infront of almost 3m followers to see she lives in a sh*thole 🥴

Reactions: 20
How isn’t she remotely embarrassed to post how untidy and filthy her house is concidering she’s “an influencer” and “famous” infront of almost 3m followers to see she lives in a sh*thole 🥴
She said because they lived in the country side they don't care about a tidy house. No sure what that even means

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.