Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden asks if her bodysuit has skids on it and their kitchen looks like it hasn’t seen a clean in a few good years but a sheet on a door bothers him?
I cant see him sticking around much longer, hes looked so fed up in vids in last week... she's negative as duck and all his comments are about her! There's only so long you can pretend!

Reactions: 11
Do you think that she may possibly pull out of tokfest with her having a break from everything .thats at the end of the month ?

Reactions: 1
Do you think that she may possibly pull out of tokfest with her having a break from everything .thats at the end of the month ?
No🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 of course she bleeping won't. Why waste opportunities to record yourself crying whilst meeting your 'fans' and getting content of disabled people? She's very calculated.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see that Eden managed to purchase Stormzy is 72 years old tickets for Freya’s birthday but I wonder if it’ll be just her and Freya or will Lloyd have to tag along as per usual? I mean, he’s even tagged along to the hairdressers with her today so she can get her bodge cut hair sorted.

I think this is all part of a plan in my opinion, yesterdays live she was saying she was 40k away from 3 million so what a perfect time to “have a break”.

As for Lloyd, how can he be that type of person when he lives in the tit hole that he does with his tapped weirdo of a partner. Plssssss

Reactions: 6
Posted on cheffy thread too but this is more active.. what on earth has gone on between sophiena/Eden and cheffy? I thought I kept up to date but never seen sophiena involved until today. Does anyone have the thread?

Reactions: 2
Posted on cheffy thread too but this is more active.. what on earth has gone on between sophiena/Eden and cheffy? I thought I kept up to date but never seen sophiena involved until today. Does anyone have the thread?
No idea why sophiena or how she’s involved?

Reactions: 2
Cheffy hasn't tagged Eden or this Sophie person. She's hashtagged both of them. I'm assuming they are both people she has an issue with & doesn't like. Not that they have an issue with each other. Unsure as Iv never heard of this Sophie person.

Never mind I read the comments 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It's just more drama for this girl over and over again honestly you can almost bet money on her having some sort of drama every so many weeks it's boring

Reactions: 3
I have a strong feeling that Cheffy was one of the people commenting on this thread about Eden, because her thread got mentioned and then all of a sudden she makes a video about having a thread.. mmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a strong feeling that Cheffy was one of the people commenting on this thread about Eden, because her thread got mentioned and then all of a sudden she makes a video about having a thread.. mmmm
I agree. Why she so shocked now about having a thread? She’s had one ages since all the tit with Chelsey last year, and even mentioned it back then.

I actually liked cheffy at the beginning, I watched her when she had less than 5k followers and was going after people begging on lives and then she changed so much, proper clout chaser, always in the drama, always causing arguments in people’s comments etc. Very sad to see

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she's someone who's been on here. Iv heard her talk about edens tattle thread in a live. I don't believe anyone went to her and told her, I believe she saw it here.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t even watched Sophie’s tiktoks and never seen her come up on my FYP, I have just searched for her and she seems lovely, but she has a slightly annoying voice but something she can’t help 😂 why does Cheffy have a problem with her? I understand why Cheffy doesn’t like Eden, she’s made it clear plenty of times, but why does she keep making tiktoks about her? So weird

Reactions: 4
Surprised Michelle hasn't started in edens comments yet defending her like she does for most the idiots on tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lloyd is defo milking the “fame” and money off Eden 😩😩 How can no one see it? This is the same guy who apparently didn’t know what tiktok was and hid himself away from the limelight just to be signed up by the same management as Eden’s in less than a month😬

I give it a couple weeks until he gets too comfortable with his gifts from BaBy🥺 & gaining followers on Tiktok through his DJ’ing before he bolts it out the door 😂🏃‍♂️

Edit: I’m sorry but anyone who goes on a dating show like the one Lloyd did is GAGGING for fame. Just look at the girl he went on the date with? She’s another tiktoker with quite a big following..🤨

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lloyd is defo milking the “fame” and money off Eden 😩😩 How can no one see it? This is the same guy who apparently didn’t know what tiktok was and hid himself away from the limelight just to be signed up by the same management as Eden’s in less than a month😬

I give it a couple weeks until he gets too comfortable with his gifts from BaBy🥺 & gaining followers on Tiktok through his DJ’ing before he bolts it out the door 😂🏃‍♂️

Edit: I’m sorry but anyone who goes on a dating show like the one Lloyd did is GAGGING for fame. Just look at the girl he went on the date with? She’s another tiktoker with quite a big following..🤨
I was coming here to say just that! He is milking it all, she’s on a break but he’s still
posting so he gets all her fans and is in control of giving the updates!
The fact he’s now suggesting he’s goona do lives of him dj’ing it’s all been for the attention and trying to get a following
I don’t get how she can’t see this, he’s such a leech and she’s providing for him to carry on being one!
Also someone commented on his hair and he thinks he should grow it out🤮🤮 He’s honestly so ugly and the way he dresses, he’s clinging onto the designer to try and look cool, what 33 year old needs to do that, you’ve surely got better things to be doing

Reactions: 15
I heard her say when this all started that she had to block Eden because she didn't like her that much. That she loved her at the start but since she noticed everything she blocked her. If Eden has cheffy blocked she wouldn't have been able to come into the live and comment.

Do you honestly think Molly mae even knows what Eden said or cares? She was having her own drama at the time with people being bothered about her 24 hours in a day comment followed by people protesting against PLT. I don't think 1 person calling her rude and saying they didn't like her was at the top of her concerns.
Your comments often confuse me. Because in one breathe you criticise Eden and in the next you often defend her ways.

I don’t think cheffy ‘tipped her over the edge’ at all. She has no real problems in life except whether to wear Gucci or LV.

Doesn’t matter whether Molly Mae would care about what Eden said. It is the principle. Eden is so entitled she thinks she can dish out hate and opinions to everyone on earth publicly on live, however when someone makes a comment about her she can not take it.

Eden is a joke who constantly uses mental health for attention and it’s disgusting. It’s clear to see how much she has changed, perhaps it’s her real true colours now shining through. She’s not a good person and I hope she realises that and doesn’t come back from this ‘break.’

However we all know she will with more attention seeking tactics and more self diagnosed illnesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.