Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she speaks about everything is just so vulgar and disgusting “had my pussy waxed” 🤢🤢🤢🤢 why say something like that knowing your audience or just in general have some self respect. SHE claims to have grown in the space of two years like she’s had this sudden life experience still living in what looks like a bleeping crack den with her parents but yet doesn’t help herself in the slightest. Growth is learning from your mistakes, being accountable and becoming a better person from it, she just gets more repulsive by the minute. ICK.

Are we the same person because we literally wrote the same thing at the same time 🤣🤣🤣
I was literally just thinking this!!! We should be besties 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I have never ever ever heard her refer to her lady parts as pussy before. But no you’ve not changed have you eden 🤡

Reactions: 9
Tbf if he drools over them he needs to be locked up. They are supposed to be kids.
Also there's very little nudity. Except for Mark Sloane and you see everything.
I thought it was quite graphic and full of nudity? I’ve not watched it so can’t comment 😅

The cast are playing late-teens in school, but the cast are fully grown adults, so it’s not a crime, but it could be seen as weird.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was quite graphic and full of nudity? I’ve not watched it so can’t comment 😅

The cast are playing late-teens in school, but the cast are fully grown adults, so it’s not a crime, but it could be seen as weird.
Sydney Sweeney gets her boobs out a few episodes and there is a bit of nudity tbf! It just screams insecurity though if you don’t let your boyfriend watch something purely down to girls being topless or naked in something, they’re actors in America not some girl down the road

Reactions: 7
Sydney Sweeney gets her boobs out a few episodes and there is a bit of nudity tbf! It just screams insecurity though if you don’t let your boyfriend watch something purely down to girls being topless or naked in something, they’re actors in America not some girl down the road
I wouldn’t be surprised if she is. Lloyd is insecure as duck, won’t let her use her toys and gets crappy if she does 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.