Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new TikTok 😂 she’s the type of girl to make these sad videos, add sad music and look back at it crying, feeling sorry for herself 😅😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Uh oh

So she’s been back one day and she’s already posting tiktoks about how toxic she is in relationships and homophobic slurs.
What did she say? I think she's deleted the post now. Typical of her to delete when called out.

Reactions: 4
Surely having to delete endless comments, and even videos because you can’t keep up with deleting comments, should indicate to you that you’re probably not as loved as you think you are, and that you should maybe reevaluate some of the life choices you have made/continue to make.

Issue apologies, and genuinely mean them. Stop doing and saying all the things that are getting you hate. You might even find that more people will start to follow you and enjoy your content - instead of following you to hate on you.

Just a thought, hun.

Reactions: 9
Just looking at her views on her page and considering she has 2.9m followers it’s so bad. Her likes aren’t any better either. She’s definitely bought some followers, has inactive accounts following her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she made some of Eden fan accounts

Reactions: 10
Wonder of the crappy cookbook will be as much of a flop as her fake tan was 😂
If anyone purchases the book, I'd be interested to know how many pasta dishes it consists of 🙄
I'm genuinely wondering why she's anything to do with it anyway,she doesn't cook.. Lloyd does all the cooking for the whole family and more, so why is she relevant to the book anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion
Eden Harvs#19 - Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom.

What did she say? I think she's deleted the post now. Typical of her to delete when called out.
She was using a clip from the inbetweeners and miming over the top, they basically used the word poofter to describe someone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Is this Lloyd going to these places, on his own? As far as Eden has told her followers time and time again she don’t do flying or boats hence why her and her family only got to France as they drive there. Can easily drive to France and Amsterdam but Tenerife, I don’t think they’ll be wanting to spend 60 hours driving there and would take a flight so yet again. ANOTHER LIE. Unless Lloyd is going with his friends, that’ll be a laugh.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This just came up on my FYP wow the red was soooo bad, she looks like tit, proper lord Farquad

Also all Lloyds videos, he puts on his apron to make a Whiskey drink and a smoothie 😂😂😂 What a bleeping knob
Surprised he isn't wearing the "yes yes people" apron, hmm could he be embarrassed by it maybe?

Reactions: 1
Acting like she fled the country she moved to Wales 😂
That is so weird. Imagine her ex who that is about saw that, it’s like a dig at her ex. At her big age she needs to stop acting like a 10 year old on Snapchat

Reactions: 15
That is so weird. Imagine her ex who that is about saw that, it’s like a dig at her ex. At her big age she needs to stop acting like a 10 year old on Snapchat
They all use their ex’s for clout. For saying how abusive and traumatic her relationship was you’d think she’d never want to talk about it again

Reactions: 11
Acting like she fled the country she moved to Wales 😂
She’s starting to really do my head in lmao! Thinks she’s untouchable cause she’s “Eden Harvz” sister, I’d be embarrassed tbh. Thinks she’s funny but she’s a sad, lonely 30 something year old who’s trying to be relevant on TikTok 😅

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Eden Harvs#19 - Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom.

She was using a clip from the inbetweeners and miming over the top, they basically used the word poofter to describe someone
based on your idea how about a thread suggestion of

Eden Harvz #19 - big cook, little cook, cookbook flops

Fits with Lloyds DJ “career” nicely 😑🤣
big 🐟 little 🐟 cardboard 📦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.