Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does fake mental illness along with everything else. Lisp, emet, anxiety, didnt she claim bipolar the other day?
She’s a joke who thinks she can use mental illness as an excuse to be an awful person and gain attention. No one who struggles with anxiety would act the way she does. She turns it off and on when it suits.

I hope she takes this break and never comes back, the internets better without her. Her and baby Lloyd can go live on an island alone and rot together.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yaz is going to panic because without Eden, no one really cares about her and if her sister has been cancelled, who will want to work with her??
You can’t convince me otherwise that they don’t read here

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her posts from last night, again is just for clout. She’s said on live before she knows EXACTLY how to get a views to shoot up and that’s if she says she will be taking a break from social media.. and that’s exactly what she’s done. 😂 just attention and clout. duck all wrong with her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope cheffy isn't going to get all the backlash now and blamed for eden coming off tiktok.
She will be back by Sunday

Reactions: 12
I dont think they can be human hair to be honest as they look so ratty and plastic they honestly look like the cheap Halloween wigs type of hair
She wouldn’t be able to style or dye them if they weren’t real human hair. Rarely do people get synthetic extensions glued or sewn in.

Cheeky toes 😷
Lol me and my sister are best friends and we don’t have nicknames like that for each other, that’s weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean I can not for the life of me stand that Laura (cheffy) shame she doesn't duck off the app too. But I don't think she was wrong in anything she said. She had an opinion which she expressed under her own free will, just like Eden does regarding everyone and everything.. it's nobody's fault Eden has taken it so hard. If she's getting hurt by a stranger on TikToks opinion, she's in the wrong Job.
There's people in the world loving in bomb shelters with their new born babies without even a piece of clean clothing. Then there's Eden trying to plea sympathy. Hopefully she gives her bleeping head a wobble.

• Heart
What did cheffy say I missed it
She basically came on Edens live commenting when someone had said that eden faked her mental health and lisp/anxiety etc,
and said yes she does- she uses her mental health for views.
Then Eden starts going don’t go hate on cheffy but she has her own demons like BPD and alcohol and basically calling her out for anything trying to ‘be nice and understanding’ but basically sharing all her issues. then said let’s discuss it off tiktok and cheffy was like no you contact me if you want I don’t care and then Eden claimed about her threatening her which i’m not sure when that was or if it happened, probably didn’t.
Then cheffy did a live like she saying it’s her opinion, Eden and Lloyd are so fake and do everything planned for views, and it’s not her own MH that influences anything she’s just trying to change and get people to come to her live cause all Edens followers were saying like stop it, she’s upset/anxious, trying to be really pathetic followers 😂
And she basically said Eden can’t say what she said about Molly Mae or anyone else which is an opinion but when it’s her she cannot take it.

I think that she’s taking a break 1) to up her followers she’s so desperate to hit 3 million, this is a way to raise engagement, and also her views on videos lately are really pathetic compared to what she used to get so she’s probably panicking that she’s goona fall off- tiktok don’t want her doing anymore shops, yet smaller ones are doing them soooo much which clearly shows they only
offer it to one’s who make an effort and can be bothered- Eden is not, she’s not worth buying into, She gets no deals with smaller brands to even advertise clothes where she’s given them, they will not touch her she’s so vile.

2) I think she’s stopped because people are actually realising that she’s vile, nasty, manipulative and faking things, trying to pretend she’s anxious and her emetaphobia which doesn’t seem to matter much now, And where she’s needed Lloyd to ‘back up’ her mental health stories like it’s all been planned.
I think she’s actually struggling with what to now say to people cause it’s getting too wel known to ignore it- like she’s panicking about people knowing she’s a fake.

Both taking a break means she can come up with a plan and not address issues and also trying to raise engagement

She has to pay for Lloyd somehow or he will be gone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When she says shes taking a break .im assuming that she wont be dping contracted adds and stuff that needs to be posted on a certain date and time ? .like a social media detox also means that as well .will be interesting to see if she still does ads or not

Reactions: 5
defo more to this break from tik tok than shes making out, she stopped giving a tit once “baby” came along lets be real 🤕 he will be gone by June anyways he looks bored as duck now 🥱🥱🥱🥱

What did cheffy say I missed it
I was on cheffys live after it kicked off on Eden's live, basically someone said that Eden was going to see Stormsy, so cheffy JOKED and said "oh well I'm not going now" it's been blown out of proportion over a joke, but if it was Eden making the joke it would be different story wouldn't it? Calling everyone snowflakes and so on

Reactions: 5
I was on cheffys live after it kicked off on Eden's live, basically someone said that Eden was going to see Stormsy, so cheffy JOKED and said "oh well I'm not going now" it's been blown out of proportion over a joke, but if it was Eden making the joke it would be different story wouldn't it? Calling everyone snowflakes and so on
That's not all, cheffy doesn't like Eden. She made a couple of videos and went live saying why the other week. Mostly all the things we don't like her for. It's not as simple as she made a joke about not going to a concert. I think cheffy going into Edens live has probs tipped Eden over the edge

Reactions: 2
Cheffy didn't just randomly turn up on Edens live yesterday unprovoked. A follower mentioned cheffy when Eden was talking about who these people are who says things about her etc as Eden had read a comment saying 'someone said you are lying about emet etc!' Eden went 'no we're not going there, she's bipolar and has a drinking disorder and we aren't going there!' Next thing Cheffy showed up in comments! Cheffy wouldn't of been on there if it wasn't for Eden mentioning her first!

Reactions: 18
That's not all, cheffy doesn't like Eden. She made a couple of videos and went live saying why the other week. Mostly all the things we don't like her for. It's not as simple as she made a joke about not going to a concert. I think cheffy going into Edens live has probs tipped Eden over the edge
Forgot about that part yeah you're right it probably was the tipping point for Eden

Cheffy didn't just randomly turn up on Edens live yesterday unprovoked. A follower mentioned cheffy when Eden was talking about who these people are who says things about her etc as Eden had read a comment saying 'someone said you are lying about emet etc!' Eden went 'no we're not going there, she's bipolar and has a drinking disorder and we aren't going there!' Next thing Cheffy showed up in comments! Cheffy wouldn't of been on there if it wasn't for Eden mentioning her first!
Cheffy apparently had Eden blocked, how did she even know that Eden mentioned her? I get bad vibes from them both. Cheffy is never off my fyp talking about how many times she's masturbated and referring to her vagina as different types of fish. It's the creepiest oddest behaviour. Start an only fans 🤢

Reactions: 4
Cheffy apparently had Eden blocked, how did she even know that Eden mentioned her? I get bad vibes from them both. Cheffy is never off my fyp talking about how many times she's masturbated and referring to her vagina as different types of fish. It's the creepiest oddest behaviour. Start an only fans 🤢
I thought it was the other way around and Eden had cheffy blocked? I'm assuming a follower must have went back and told cheffy that Eden was talking about her in her live and it started from there, tell you what the followers have got a lot to answer for themseleves they're the one sturring the pot

They’re both as bad as each other. Cheffy made some good points but she’s just as vile as Eden is.
I definitely think Eden will be back by Thursday, she’s gone away and the hotel or wherever she’s staying probably gave her a free night for some content and she will post a huge day in the life but how clever of her pulling this mental health card. It’ll cause a buzz around her and everyone will be concerned for her but was she concerned for Molly Mae when she was being horrible about her? Is she concerned about her followers who rely on her because she fake acts like she cares about their mental health problems? She only looks out for herself, she probably would throw Lloyd under the bus as well if she had the chance and if it made her look like a saint or a victim

Reactions: 3
I thought it was the other way around and Eden had cheffy blocked? I'm assuming a follower must have went back and told cheffy that Eden was talking about her in her live and it started from there, tell you what the followers have got a lot to answer for themseleves they're the one sturring the pot
I heard her say when this all started that she had to block Eden because she didn't like her that much. That she loved her at the start but since she noticed everything she blocked her. If Eden has cheffy blocked she wouldn't have been able to come into the live and comment.

They’re both as bad as each other. Cheffy made some good points but she’s just as vile as Eden is.
I definitely think Eden will be back by Thursday, she’s gone away and the hotel or wherever she’s staying probably gave her a free night for some content and she will post a huge day in the life but how clever of her pulling this mental health card. It’ll cause a buzz around her and everyone will be concerned for her but was she concerned for Molly Mae when she was being horrible about her? Is she concerned about her followers who rely on her because she fake acts like she cares about their mental health problems? She only looks out for herself, she probably would throw Lloyd under the bus as well if she had the chance and if it made her look like a saint or a victim
Do you honestly think Molly mae even knows what Eden said or cares? She was having her own drama at the time with people being bothered about her 24 hours in a day comment followed by people protesting against PLT. I don't think 1 person calling her rude and saying they didn't like her was at the top of her concerns.

I heard her say when this all started that she had to block Eden because she didn't like her that much. That she loved her at the start but since she noticed everything she blocked her. If Eden has cheffy blocked she wouldn't have been able to come into the live and comment.

Do you honestly think Molly mae even knows what Eden said or cares? She was having her own drama at the time with people being bothered about her 24 hours in a day comment followed by people protesting against PLT. I don't think 1 person calling her rude and saying they didn't like her was at the top of her concerns.
I think you’ve missed my point. She wants people to feel bad for her about the comments that are getting said about her but she didn’t give one tit about anyone else’s feelings when she says what she wants about them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.