Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion::

Big cook, little cook, Eden and Lloyd have just released a crappy cookbook

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
as a nurse it’s really disappointing to see eden being so selfish. she really isn’t breaking any rules though, just pure selfishness. she said her dad has had 4 jabs- impressive, i genuinely didn’t know we had been giving 4 oops! thankfully herd immunity is doing its bit now so hopefully her and those around her shouldn’t suffer too badly with it (assuming they’re triple jabbed).

her 180 is disconcerting but unfortunately no rules are being broken by the looks of things.

Reactions: 5
Not her saying I’ve always been one of these girls (raver) but I’ve just never shown you😭😭
🤣 yeah this. This is what makes me lol. Him calling himself a chef…. Insult to the trade and many years these experts dedicate to learning their skills. The carbonara with cream is him demonstrating authentic Tunbridge Wells delicacies 🤪. Remember the protein meals/ replacement days (1 day) of the fitness guru that is Eden Wicks . 🤣 just say you’re trying it, you’re learning about the music.?!! Still I can’t lie…. I love love love the delusion/ lies/inconsistent personality traits makes me feel so self aware and glad I know no one like this in real life. Imagine 🥺 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stop it… she just said the lives good because club owners or people looking to have party’s could be on
Yeah I heard all the good club owners stalk random tiktok lives to find djs

as a nurse it’s really disappointing to see eden being so selfish. she really isn’t breaking any rules though, just pure selfishness. she said her dad has had 4 jabs- impressive, i genuinely didn’t know we had been giving 4 oops! thankfully herd immunity is doing its bit now so hopefully her and those around her shouldn’t suffer too badly with it (assuming they’re triple jabbed).

her 180 is disconcerting but unfortunately no rules are being broken by the looks of things.
someone I know has had 4 doses as she’s extremely vulnerable so amazingly that probably is true

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who said “trying to hide the alcohol bless” 😂😂

She looks like a twit standing there behind him like that
Legit Kevin and Perry lmao! She looks like his Mum and he’s shouted her in to show her a remix lmao! Stood with her arms crossed

Not her saying I’ve always been one of these girls (raver) but I’ve just never shown you😭😭
She defiantly hasn’t lmao! Especially not with her riddling anxiety

Reactions: 4
Just came to discuss last nights live & enjoyed the comments here 🤣

she literally looks like she’s playing fancy dress…so cringe!! It’s fine for you and your partner to have different interests/music tastes, you don’t need to pretend.

He’s probably desperate to actually go out and let loose and get on it… but Eden won’t allow that so next best thing is to buy him an expensive set of decks and keep him in that weird room downing red wine til he passes out 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lloyd’s comebacks are actually so tit 😩 My man is at the big age of 33 yet has the same come backs as a 7 year old in a playground

embarrassing
Even - your mum couldn’t boil a kettle would have been better.

I hate dance/house music. My ex loved it. Honestly used to piss me off when he played it so loud. To the point things would fall from the vibrations. Lloyd is definitely the kind of twit that does that too.

Still recovering from the ick inducing “went out for dinner and ended up on the decks” TikTok. Summer 2022 and Lloyd will be leaving his jaw back in 2021.

Reactions: 6
Legit Kevin and Perry lmao! She looks like his Mum and he’s shouted her in to show her a remix lmao! Stood with her arms crossed

She defiantly hasn’t lmao! Especially not with her riddling anxiety
She looked so awkward how can she claim she’s a racer but never shown it😂😂😂😂 She’s never been to a rave or festival in her life, that would require friends which she doesn’t have.
She was stood with her arms crossed bopping away, trying to copy his gun fingers cause he thinks he looks cool…
They both look like such states wearing bucket hats in doors, trying to look cool although he look ridiculous in the huge tracksuit that is probably Edens which is why it’s so long on the legs😂

She’s bought him decks to have him pissed and on red wine to trap him in the house, knocking it back so he doesn’t leave her for the drugs rave scene.
She does not fit into his world and he is a loser wanting her to pay for it all, the fact he has quit his job proves how much he wants to be an influencer, if he was genuine with her he wouldn’t have crept onto her scene.

How has she not got the Ick from him being so small, speaks like tit, wants attention from 12 year olds, only cooks pasta, and dresses like a bleep, yet wants to live off her cash.

Oh she also claims they now have 36K savings now guys, it’s going up 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So far she’s a Theatkr actor, Raver, Mental Health Advocate, Chef, Makeup artist, massive sociopath liar.
And he is a ‘recruiter’ (Unlikely actually any good to give it up that quick), A chef, a Dj, and full time carer and alcoholic.

Reactions: 12
So far she’s a Theatkr actor, Raver, Mental Health Advocate, Chef, Makeup artist, massive sociopath liar.
And he is a ‘recruiter’ (Unlikely actually any good to give it up that quick), A chef, a Dj, and full time carer and alcoholic.
Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind when I think of the pair of them

Reactions: 12
Cheffy on live saying she’s bought E&L’s cookbook. Saying she’s helping the homeless because that’s what Lloyd obviously is 😂😂

Says she’s gunna do a light hearted and fun video when it arrives and she’s gunna rate it and that she finds it rather offensive (quite rightly so being an actual TRAINED chef) that these 2 have a cookbook out and they’re not chefs.

Basically just summing up everything on here about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Cheffy on live saying she’s bought E&L’s cookbook. Saying she’s helping the homeless because that’s what Lloyd obviously is 😂😂

Says she’s gunna do a light hearted and fun video when it arrives and she’s gunna rate it and that she finds it rather offensive (quite rightly so being an actual TRAINED chef) that these 2 have a cookbook out and they’re not chefs.

Basically just summing up everything on here about it 😂
They don’t even have a physical example to show off, I bet they won’t even release it until they get a minimum number of orders, cause of the costs. Or people will never ever get their books and they will have taken their money

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.