Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just did a quick Google and the book is “powered by hp custom content. This isn’t a brand deal at all 😂 you can literally pay hp to print a book. Literally anyone can do it. But her deluded fans will think he’s the next Gordon Ramsey
And that’s why it’s pre order only they will only print however many get ordered

Reactions: 13
Just did a quick Google and the book is “powered by hp custom content. This isn’t a brand deal at all 😂 you can literally pay hp to print a book. Literally anyone can do it. But her deluded fans will think he’s the next Gordon Ramsey
Thats so funny, even more funny that they’ve gone and had a photo shoot for it to make it look more professional and like they’ve been asked to do this by a brand 😂

Reactions: 13
Guys I'm going to take one for the bleeping team and order the cook book. When it arrives I'll tell you how tit it is, take pics of the recipes to share with you then burn it in my fireplace because 1) gas and leccy is expensive now and 2)I'll be £22 down from buying the thing in the first place
Don't waste your money, wait a couple weeks until theyre in the bargain bucket for 50p 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So we have to copy the worlds most basic pasta recipe then watch Eden eat talking about her vagina or bogeys while chomping with her tunnel sized gob. They both need a slap for taking advantage of these kids. Mental health break then a launch, so calculated it’s sick

At least he doesn’t delete comments 🤣
Banned for a photoshopped flame? Absolute rubbish

Guys I'm going to take one for the bleeping team and order the cook book. When it arrives I'll tell you how tit it is, take pics of the recipes to share with you then burn it in my fireplace because 1) gas and leccy is expensive now and 2)I'll be £22 down from buying the thing in the first place
Legend 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What’s odd is… if you search her profile name… her account doesn’t come up. But if you find some videos and click on her profile name she’s there. How weird?!
That's quite disturbing how many fake/fan accounts there are of her 😳😵🤯

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of fan accounts started in lockdown when she did better content

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she have covid? Is she isolating or are these videos pre-recorded when she was on a “break”. I know the guidelines have changed but any responsible person would surely isolate 🤔

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t she have covid? Is she isolating or are these videos pre-recorded when she was on a “break”. I know the guidelines have changed but any responsible person would surely isolate 🤔
Eden, responsible? Pfffftttt. Those two words don’t go in the same sentence 🤣

Reactions: 6
£22 is quite expensive for a cook book if you look through ones on Amazon. They probably think putting together a book is easy as well, I hope they’ve got it all figured out and have got some copies coming so they can proof read etc before taking peoples money

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but who would want to buy a cookbook from someone who takes pride in walking around her parents house covered in her boyfriends spunk?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t see her account at all. I’ve never commented on any videos or even like a video, I don’t follow her so how the hell?
Look up lloyd and shes tagged in some of his videos. Must be because she's been banned, but it is there

Reactions: 2
Why do her pathetic fans always cry “troll” and “jealousy”

Jesus they really diminish the word troll by appointing it to any form of criticism. I couldn’t imagine my manager giving me genuine feedback and me calling him a troll 😅.

Also jealous? I’m not jealous of two crusties that manipulate impressionable people for fame and money. I have a stable honest career with progression and my own house, what will Eden have in the future - a career selling her tit designer clothes on Depop?

I also don’t have a boyfriend using my name to fund his lifestyle and who will drop me the second I stop being useful to him.

Good luck this summer Eden with DJ Yes Yes People.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.