Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video, he is a walking ick isn’t he 🤣 I saw a live the other day and Eden was spraying perfume and said it was a unisex one, he was like “claimed” and it made me cringe so bad, why are you scrounging things.

I think you are all right, he knows what he’s doing to get to where he wants to be…

If he hooked up with someone his own age with that kind of following, there is no way he would have been given such easy access to it all. We can all think what we like about Eden, but if I had grown a platform that had the possibility to be as lucrative as hers, I would not be like hey person I’ve just met, want in? duck no.
Who does he think he is? He’s the biggest ick I’ve ever come across. Thinking he’s got a residency in Ibiza and bringing out merch.

Also what the hell kind of exchange is saying summers class innit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Who does he think he is? He’s the biggest ick I’ve ever come across. Thinking he’s got a residency in Ibiza and bringing out merch.

Also what the hell kind of exchange is saying summers class innit.
I’ve said it in a thread before about Lloyd and you can’t change my mind that he’s the guy that goes on the piss alone and latches onto peoples groups. Used to think he was ok but he cringes me out so bad. Type of guy to try it on with you then call you a slag if you say no

Reactions: 31
Yasmin is such a clout chaser it’s actually embarrassing. She knows how to work TikTok, she knows what to mention and upload. She knows people are watching hers and Lloyds content in case there’s any mention of Eden and her “social media break”. Her little minions are just waiting to hear any little detail. Like someone said, it’s strange to rely on someone on social media for mental health and not someone actually professional. Not being funny, EDEN don’t give a duck about peoples mental health, she cares for the money.

someone made a comment saying “were not at the airport, you don’t need to announce your departure” and it had me creased

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why would Lloyd and Yaz even want to continue with Tiktok if it’s genuinely making their girlfriend/sister feel this tit? Lmao doesn’t make no sense

I bet Eden is fuming Lloyd isn’t taking a break aswell to show “support” 😂

Reactions: 6
Lloyd must be getting sick and tired of Eden’s little minions commenting on his TikToks. He’s not even replying to them or liking their comments 😂 awks

I doubt our eedie would sit there and let him livestream himself dj-ing for hours on end, she would get a proper strop on and he wouldn’t be allowed to an actual bar/club to play 🤣

Lloyd is milking every last drop of this. I think he’s basically been sold the dream by management - merch, cook books, guest appearances etc

This ding bat isn’t going to know enough pasta recipes to fill a cook book. He’ll be lucky to get an e-book.

On to Yaz .. I don’t know why it bugs me when she always goes on about what an amazing mum she is. I think she says a lot of this to convince herself (dream husband, house, shows off her money) - not saying she is a bad mum but a lot of my friends/siblings have children and parenting comes with a lot of doubt and worry so I think it’s a bit weird to be so blasé - like yeah I’m amazing at this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen that beths new tiktok and think it might be about eden ?
Who’s Beth?? I think now Eden’s on a break from tiktok more people will post things because she isn’t there to deny it or whatever lies she sprouts from it all

Reactions: 1
Who’s Beth?? I think now Eden’s on a break from tiktok more people will post things because she isn’t there to deny it or whatever lies she sprouts from it all
That beth who orginally outed her before .ill find the video again

Reactions: 4
A cook book. Does he mean an a4 piece of paper with two spaghetti recipes on there. The boys delusional. What is it with the kids on TikTok that have a following thinking they’re something special. I honestly don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A cook book? All he cooks is pasta, don’t think he’s gunna be rivalling Gino dicampo anytime soon is he

Reactions: 14
I see that Eden managed to purchase Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old tickets for Freya’s birthday but I wonder if it’ll be just her and Freya or will Lloyd have to tag along as per usual? I mean, he’s even tagged along to the hairdressers with her today so she can get her bodge cut hair sorted.

I think this is all part of a plan in my opinion, yesterdays live she was saying she was 40k away from 3 million so what a perfect time to “have a break”.

As for Lloyd, how can he be that type of person when he lives in the tit hole that he does with his tapped weirdo of a partner. Plssssss
Another thing she's lied about 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’ve said it in a thread before about Lloyd and you can’t change my mind that he’s the guy that goes on the piss alone and latches onto peoples groups. Used to think he was ok but he cringes me out so bad. Type of guy to try it on with you then call you a hag if you say no
Omg now you’ve said that he’s totally reminds me of Richard from the The Inbetweeners movie. The guy who went to Malia. He looks like him too 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A cook book. Does he mean an a4 piece of paper with two spaghetti recipes on there. The boys delusional. What is it with the kids on TikTok that have a following thinking they’re something special. I honestly don’t get it
Step one: use a hob that hasn’t been cleaned in months.
Step two: use dirty utensils that have never been cleaned
Step three: cook pasta and top with dolmio sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just wanted to say how peaceful and quiet does it feel without her posting her shite content, I’m able to scroll through my FYP and not see her sat putting on makeup at dinner time! It’s been bloody great. The whole atmosphere is better when she takes a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.