Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha cookbook. If you need two misfits from TikTok to tell you how to make tomato pasta then you need to have a serious word with yourself 😬
Imagine the recipes… “boil the pasta, and whilst it’s boiling, baby likes to finger me on the counter”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So we have missing nails (photoshop budget didn’t stretch that far)
No synopsis
Sausages and mash 🧑‍🍳 ⭐
A cookbook by a man who can’t cook
Bespoke commentary by Eden when no one cares about what she has to say
The promo video was taken down because there was a flame in the pan (what?!🤣)
QR code leading to the wagamamas take out menu
QR code leading to Google maps to the ivy
Maybe Eden will do a recipe for a fish dish? A few sprays of perfume and femfresh deodorant and a dash of BV?
Has Lee got a page? Chilled piss in a wine glass, but you can only serve it to your wife?
Page 2. How to open a can of red bull, roll a fag then spark it up

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HAHAHA, poor Lloyd thinks edens done him something good here. Little does he know everything she touches absolutely fails and doesn’t succeed.. probably sell about 50 books IF THAT. Because what 10 year olds mum is gonna buy a book from a random Lloyd and Eden off Tiktok. He probably genuinely thinks his hit the jackpot here using her for this and Eden is more of a mug then I thought if she can’t see what his doing.
I can imagine how the conversation went when planning this 😂😂😂😂

The fact she only come back today to announce this and it hasn’t gone her way is absolutely brilliant 😂

Reactions: 7
Amongst everything, imagine when they split up and she’s got a “cook book” out with him and her on it together forever out there 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew their cookbook was going to be tit but I didn’t think it was going to be quite this bad.. The cringy photos? Lloyd hitting Eden over the head with a pan? Eden bent over licking her finger? Like what’s going on.. Its a cookbook and they’re charging £22 for it? I think they’re forgetting that Eden’s “fans” are lonely 12 year olds

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Cook book pahahaha🤦‍♀️ first thing to promote it..............you got it, sausage and mash 😂😂😂😂 who needs a cookbook to do sausage and mash! That's a bog standard 'mom's & dad's at work so throw yourself some tea in for my 18 and 16year old 💀

Reactions: 11
I absolutely love this thread! You all make me howl with laughter. I just can’t cope. The few days “hiatus” with 9 videos uploaded in the space of a few hours 😂 don’t even get me started on the cook book. I can’t stop laughing. If you Google “yes yes people cookbook” nothing comes up. It’s just all too much - even him suddenly being taller than her in the photo the little bean sprout isn’t fooling anyone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saving this for you Eden to remind you of your delusion when you break up! You're welcome in advance doll xoxoxo
New photos to add to the “I’m such a successful women even though everything I touch doesn’t go any further” videos 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.