Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll just leave this here 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1115070
Didnt Yaz say this EVERYTIME Eden used to get banned aswell? 😂😂 give up yaz

“Didn’t realise how her daily content was important for my mental health” oh duck off 😂😂😂😂 Eden wouldn’t even bleeping be awake at this time to make content anyway and all her content was, was her and Lloyd doing duck all 🤦🏻‍♀️ If that helps your mental health then.. ok 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yaz using Eden for clout again 😂 she’s still alive Yaz you know you can still pick up the phone and talk to her?
And what content? Eden has been slacking so much lately, her content has been boring or non existent and when she does post it’s mostly just her and Lloyd being cringe AF

Reactions: 14
This video, he is a walking ick isn’t he 🤣 I saw a live the other day and Eden was spraying perfume and said it was a unisex one, he was like “claimed” and it made me cringe so bad, why are you scrounging things.

I think you are all right, he knows what he’s doing to get to where he wants to be…

If he hooked up with someone his own age with that kind of following, there is no way he would have been given such easy access to it all. We can all think what we like about Eden, but if I had grown a platform that had the possibility to be as lucrative as hers, I would not be like hey person I’ve just met, want in? duck no.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Yaz wanna put down her phone then and start living in the real world, she literally films every single aspect of her life, how draining that must be! did you see the video the other day where she made Lee repeat a conversation so she could record it! Thats probably why he spends more time with his Koi than her!

Reactions: 13
Yaz FFS, you’re her sister, FACETIME her! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Just realised that yaz comes under the category of Eden’s delusional fans. Creepy when it’s your own sister though 😂. But she’s literally putting that mental health hero badge on Eden when she doesn’t want the responsibility for that. They definitely don’t text enough 🤣

• Haha
Can I just add how unhealthy & absurd it is to rely on the TikTok content of others whether that’s your sister or a stranger, as an important to your mental health, WTF.

And this, is why you go to professionals, GP, Mind, 111, therapy and not Eden & Yaz.

It’s like a weird cult

• Heart
Reactions: 20
no Yaz not one single person gives a duck if Eden is posting or not apart from yourself 😙 get a life and facetime her like normal sisters do 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just been watching lawrence and hes just said who misses watching eden becasue i do haha .jesus shes really not that good

• Haha
I miss her about as much as she misses the bleeping point, she's irrelevant. No one cares about you, your man child bf and your, excuse the pun "crappy" toilet habits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yaz literally makes me internally cringe. She’s so far up edens ass. Wouldn’t be surprised if the video is a set up so Eden can come back later tonight and say she needs to help people’s mental health by returning

Eden wouldn’t even be awake at this time so it feels no different 😂

I’m not being funny but people take breaks from social media all the time, she’s not checked in to a rehab facility 😂
I sometimes come off social media, it’s a healthy thing to do
Yeah I never understand why people announce their departure from social media. We all know it won’t last long due to contracts and ads she has scheduled and has to stick to. Even more so when she sees how much attention Yaz and Lloyd is getting because she’s away.

It won’t last long, she will be too scared of the kiddies losing interest

Reactions: 7
It's quite sad really people need to realise they should never rely on anyone on tik tok for mental health reasons. I imagine their doctors would say something quite similar as well. I've followed people who have posted daily then out the blue just never posted again

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There’s no way on earth yaz is that obsessed with her sister surely it’s all for the recognition it has to be I’m literally baffled … or if she actually is that obsessed she is a massive weirdo and has big issues she’s like a crazed super fan like Eminem’s Stan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.