Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Cause she’s a scruff that can’t even be fucked to flush a toilet and wash her hands and claims you have issues if you actually are hygienic. She wouldn’t pay Freya cause she couldn’t bear probably admitting Freya is doing ok with an actual business etc, Eden would rather be scruffy, smelly and vile, she’s just lazy and needs to clean it herself and stop being vile.
Claims she has emetophobia (idk if that's spelt right), but can't do the basic hygiene to remove the germs which can make you sick? Hmm makes sense

Reactions: 23

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
So embarrassing! The pair of them. He’s how old sat in a bedroom day in, day out (going out for the odd meal and probably having to come straight home cause Eden’s faking some kind of panic attack) ordering take aways or having to cook for her whole family in their manky kitchen. She’s joked about cancer, chemo therapy, rape, abortions… what does she have to say for her minions to finally suss her out! She’s a disgusting, thumb sucking, overbite, the skin of a chain smoking 50 year old who uses the sunbed every night and day. You aren’t relevant anymore Eden and on that note, tell your arse licking sister she isn’t either “cha cha cha!” Xo

• Haha

Bimbles28

GUYS 😭😭😭😭 I need to stop reading this thread before I go to bed coz I had a dream about the whole family last night and I’m traumatised. Long story short it was that Eden won a competition for money but had to prove she was poor so Freya took all her chavvy designer gear to her house, Lloyd woke up and realised she’s a fraud so cheated on her and fucked off cookbook in tow. The dad was trying to buy a stair lift fuck knows what goes on in my head but there we fucking have it. Going to go drink some bleach now to repent me of my visions. Bless up people 🤪✌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Nope I’m done with this girl. Someone asked her if she’s pregnant and she said she’s had problems and people shouldn’t ask that. I’m pretty sure she does 74 pregnancy tests a week and broadcasts it. She’s a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 22

pizzaslut

VIP Member
What a lovely reply back to a clearly young child who just politely asked for a video saying hi to them 😬 He’s such a rude pretentious c*nt, all he had to comment was “i’m really sorry i’m busy right now but Hi—” Did he really have to go on mug a little girl off for a few cheap likes?

The fact he’s more concerned about his videos not “popping off” then the people following him from Eden’s account shows how he only used Eden for clout and that’s all he cares about, he doesn’t give two shits about Eden’s fans, he just uses them to make his account grow

I really don’t know who Lloyd thinks he is, no one knew he existed a month ago and still no one really knows him now so he needs to pipe tf down. The only reason he has followers right now is because he’s with(using) Eden, had he never met Eden he would have 0 followers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Omg the same Brooke who said Eden was her least favourite tiktoker? This just gets better
No this is a different Brooke, I think her username is brookhwr on TikTok! She's amazing so down to earth and lovely, she does clothes hauls including small businesses, she's one of my favourites!

• Heart

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Do you think that she may possibly pull out of tokfest with her having a break from everything .thats at the end of the month ?
No🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 of course she fucking won't. Why waste opportunities to record yourself crying whilst meeting your 'fans' and getting content of disabled people? She's very calculated.

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I think she’s missing the point about why people think she’s changed. I’ve followed her since the start of 2020 and yes she has always been slightly outspoken, but she was funny and relatable with it back then. She didn’t come across as rude and up herself, she wasn’t bitchy, she wasn’t rude to her followers, she didn’t act as though she thought she was better than everyone. She thinks she’s invincible now and can say and do what she wants because she’s ‘Eden Harvz’

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
For someone who said covid is an ick she doesn’t half go on about it.

Her symptoms aren’t even bad so she needs to shut up. Talking about covid making her out of breath - no that’s because you’re a lazy cow that smokes 30 a day you crispy frazzle.

• Haha
So basically Eden has caught coronavirus and managed to pass it onto Lloyd, her photographer and also her vulnerable dad who’s currently “away” with his wife and passing it on to however many people. Not forgetting Lloyd going to the supermarket today and passing it around some more. I bet you the dad or boyfriend isn’t wearing a mask either whilst being “out and about” because surely it’s common sense if you test positive, you would consider protecting everybody else around you regardless of the fact there’s no restrictions in place. Who am I kidding? The Harvey clang are selfish morons who only think of themselves.
“If anyone has any positive stories about covid and the elderly I’d be so happy 🥺” I think this is the most outrageous statement she has made to date. This girl never fails to make my jaw drop 😂 does she think because other people come out the other side her and her family will too? I work in a hospital and I can tell you for a fact it’s people like her that’s the reason there is still admissions due to covid!!! And no Eden you tone deaf bitch, in my experience positive, covid, and the elderly don’t all go in the one sentence!!!! Where I work the only people who are still being hospitalised with covid are the elderly. Anyone that I have nursed and has died has been elderly. She just wants to hear something that won’t make her feel guilty for being a super spreader. Yes I’m aware it’s not a legal requirement to self isolate anymore however that’s not the point. The point is to have consideration for others. Just because you didn’t have covid bad doesn’t mean the person you pass it on to won’t have severe consequences of it. Just when I think I can’t hate this girl more. Honestly how are people not seeing right through her bullshit? How is she honestly allowed to get away with half of the things she says

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Why does she have to keep mentioning the brand of everything designer she buys? It’s so cringe. First she’s bragging about having 32k in the bank and then in her outfit of the day “it’s only fair to put on the Gucci’s” why not just say “these sunglasses”. She’s such a “rub it in your face” type of person.. no one cares what brand your sunglasses are.

And now a Instagram story “first outing for the Gucci sunglasses” is it such a big deal to have Gucci glasses or something? Am I missing the memo? It’s literally just a pair of glasses? It’s not exactly a life changing achievement

Last edited:

Romany

VIP Member
She does fake mental illness along with everything else. Lisp, emet, anxiety, didnt she claim bipolar the other day?
She’s a joke who thinks she can use mental illness as an excuse to be an awful person and gain attention. No one who struggles with anxiety would act the way she does. She turns it off and on when it suits.

I hope she takes this break and never comes back, the internets better without her. Her and baby Lloyd can go live on an island alone and rot together.

• Heart

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Omg hahahha the fact he's had to put Eden on the front cover is hilarious - miss skiddy knickers won't boost your sales Hun !! Huge announcement my arse, huge arseholes more like

• Haha
Reactions: 21

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
This is the thing that’s making me most angry. Look how she behaved during lockdown. She was in the newspaper “for clout” going for another content creator for going to Dubai, she was making tiktoks nearly in tears everyday regarding her grandad dying from coronavirus and how vulnerable her dad was. Look how she behaved when two homeless people were standing outside her house during the lockdown. She was making videos daily about staying at home. Now she’s got coronavirus and managed to pass it onto her boyfriend, photographer from the photo shoot and now her dad but it’s alright for her partner to go kfc and go to the supermarket. Regardless if there’s no restrictions in place, surely you would wear a mask and keep distance to protect others. If your dad is elderly and high risk. You’d make sure you kept your distance, kept windows open etc.

She’s a hypocrite. Nothing less. Also, it’s a huge red flag to me if I’m with somebody in a relationship and they’re still constantly talking about their partner. It’s all for clout but nobody actually cares. It’s not relatable.

Reactions: 21