Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's just confirmed everything she eats taste like tit, so has also confirmed that she is indeed fake moaning at Lloyds cooking

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
imagine out of everyone in the uk to live with you end up with Harveys 🤕🤕🤕 poor sod. View attachment 1129873
My mother lives in the same town and has been doing exchange student for almost 35yrs. And a lot of the time the organization has asked her to take the students as they don’t like the house or family they are staying with. 🥴 wondering now if it’s been Edens family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My mother lives in the same town and has been doing exchange student for almost 35yrs. And a lot of the time the organization has asked her to take the students as they don’t like the house or family they are staying with. 🥴 wondering now if it’s been Edens family 😂
Omg I doubt you'd be able to but imagine if you could discreetly find out 😂

Reactions: 3
I never forget her demanding to know why Felix didn’t get her a birthday present. A student and her with her £32K in the bank. Stfu.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else catch the live where she said she ‘makes herself bisexual’ and that she’s a lesbians dream. Quite frankly my whole body would shrivel up and never want human touch again if she came near me. Not everyone fancies you eden babes you look like a woman

Truely the lesbians dream 💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think Yaz watched a load of makeup tutorials, piles it on her face and uses a smoothing filter and in real life she looks extremely orange and cakey?

Same as our orange green giant.
Something a 14 year old chav would look like. Her brows are absolutely fine as they are so I don't know why she's INSISTS on then making them look so bad with make up 😂😭

Something a 14 year old chav would look like. Her brows are absolutely fine as they are so I don't know why she's INSISTS on then making them look so bad with make up 😂😭
Its when they both wear stupid lashes that literally hang in front of their eyes and obscure their vision. Their eyes are like little slits.

This is real life Yaz, I do find it gross she sticks a filter on and then laps up comments about her being gorgeous.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So basically Eden has caught coronavirus and managed to pass it onto Lloyd, her photographer and also her vulnerable dad who’s currently “away” with his wife and passing it on to however many people. Not forgetting Lloyd going to the supermarket today and passing it around some more. I bet you the dad or boyfriend isn’t wearing a mask either whilst being “out and about” because surely it’s common sense if you test positive, you would consider protecting everybody else around you regardless of the fact there’s no restrictions in place. Who am I kidding? The Harvey clang are selfish morons who only think of themselves.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So basically Eden has caught coronavirus and managed to pass it onto Lloyd, her photographer and also her vulnerable dad who’s currently “away” with his wife and passing it on to however many people. Not forgetting Lloyd going to the supermarket today and passing it around some more. I bet you the dad or boyfriend isn’t wearing a mask either whilst being “out and about” because surely it’s common sense if you test positive, you would consider protecting everybody else around you regardless of the fact there’s no restrictions in place. Who am I kidding? The Harvey clang are selfish morons who only think of themselves.
Well it is common sense but she ain't got any or yes yes🙄 lloyd he was (naughty)her words and went into KFC and a supermarket and she caught it when it isnt trendy anymore im sorrry but was it ever trendy
a pair knobwombles.

Did anyone else catch the live where she said she ‘makes herself bisexual’ and that she’s a lesbians dream. Quite frankly my whole body would shrivel up and never want human touch again if she came near me. Not everyone fancies you eden babes you look like a woman

Truely the lesbians dream 💀💀
Yes she likes to tease the ladys 🙄 as she is a lesbian's dream (her words) but would never actually do anything with one then she couldn't look at the comments incase she had offended any lesbian's,I'm sure you probably did as I would be if a orange/green tweenie came on to me

Please can everyone start commenting on Lloyds videos asking where we can pre order his cooking pamphlet 💀
Pamphlet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m the same age as Lloyd, To a girl in her 20s he’s probably a bit older and cool. I remember liking guys like this in my early 20s.. Bucket hats, festival goer, house music.

To the rest of us in his age bracket and those that have matured with any self respect … we just see him as a MASSIVE WALKING ICK.

Acting like he’s33 but acts 23 …playing on decs his 23 year old girlfriend bought him…. Living at her house when they’ve only been together 12 weeks, using her for clout but she’s in denial…and making a catch phrase that quite frankly cringes me out to a whole new level.

Excuse me Lloyd. 2012 called. They want their catchphrase back
I'm still baffled at what 33 year old would want to holled up in their girlfriends house playing at being a dj/chef being totally gassed about stuff🙄. he is totally milking his cash cow new dj decks, crappy cookbook #fame hunter #Red flag #will end in tears.

Imagine living in that tit hole 🤢

Absolutely pissing myself at short arse bobbing about showing off the new decks Eden has bought him. Pretending hes a dj 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Watched a bit of her live earlier and it was about 40 minute story about her getting covid 🥱🥱
The best bit about her live was when no one actually cared and she tryed to call them out Is no one bothered about my covid story er no eden where not🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
on her live last night so she was openly talking about shagging Lloyd whilst poor Felix was there trying to watch TV and having to listen to her talk about

• Sick
I wonder how her and Lloyd feel knowing they passed it on to her 70 year odd old dad, if it was me I wouldn't be able to forgive myself

I wonder how Lee feels about her constantly banging on about her Ex! Give it a rest Yaz, no-one gives a duck!
With how "dangerous" he is, you would think he's the last thing she would talk about

Reactions: 7
I can’t pin point why but I just don’t like her

She’s lost her taste but the foods amazing. That is why I don’t like her right this minute. She has no clue what she is saying half the time. bleeping pond weed
Pond weed 😂🤣🤣

What is his problem. Is he pissed? Is he fucked off? He has a real chip on his shoulder tonight. bleeping toad. They are proper bringing up tattle tonight saying apparently they approached HP. He’s not drinking red wine 🙄😴
Thought they weren’t reading here hahahaha got you by your balls Eden

Well after all the preaching to her followers about being careful because of Covid and how easy it can spread and she has a vulnerable parent. Now she is the one who gave it to him and spread it. I hope she feels very guilty. I hate to say karma but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Well after all the preaching to her followers about being careful because of Covid and how easy it can spread and she has a vulnerable parent. Now she is the one who gave it to him and spread it. I hope she feels very guilty. I hate to say karma but 🤷‍♀️
As much as I cant stand Eden,I believe her mum and dad are away this week so her dad must have caught it whilst away.

As much as I cant stand Eden,I believe her mum and dad are away this week so her dad must have caught it whilst away.
You could be right. But usually people go couples days before showing symptoms so I still believe it was Eden.
23BFBCBD-DAC0-4398-B341-BA020A558B9C.jpeg
88F95609-3E5F-40A2-88D7-F8A8D4DCBE21.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.