Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I'm going to take one for the bleeping team and order the cook book. When it arrives I'll tell you how tit it is, take pics of the recipes to share with you then burn it in my fireplace because 1) gas and leccy is expensive now and 2)I'll be £22 down from buying the thing in the first place

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I’ve not commented a lot on this thread but you guys are hilarious…thanks for the laughs.

Also a break for MH I call utter bull crap

Reactions: 11
I’d love to know why people of this generation would want to spend £22 on such a tit cook book? Eden has told her followers that the book will be filled with recipes(including her favourites), pictures of them and cute little stories behind the day Lloyd cooked it for them and a few little messages from them both. It sounds BORING. I bet the followers are so excited how to learn to cook pasta, sausages and mash, a Sunday roast, a breakfast, sea bass and all the other things that the public can ALREADY cook.

next thing, he will be bringing out a manual on how to fold T-shirts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I'm going to take one for the bleeping team and order the cook book. When it arrives I'll tell you how tit it is, take pics of the recipes to share with you then burn it in my fireplace because 1) gas and leccy is expensive now and 2)I'll be £22 down from buying the thing in the first place
Don't lie, you just wanna learn how to boil pasta on a hob that looks like it's come straight from an episode of hoarders 🤢 Do you like your pasta with days old burnt crumbs? Ground in grease? Oven door that ain't been washed since the dawn of time, all very appealing I can see now why you wanna buy it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Of course Eden has to be on the cover of the book. Who the hell is going to buy a cook book with Lloyds face in it? He’s literally a nobody, he’s done nothing. No one is going to buy his book alone which is why Eden has to be featured with her “EWM QR codes” because she knows her EWMs are aimed at her kid audience and that kid audience will be begging their parents to buy it.

This screams Zoella’s £50 advent callander scandal. It’s all coming back to bite her on the arse and I can’t wait for the downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the words of old short arse.... 'bless up' 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the words of old short arse.... 'bless up' 😅😅
Bless up, I guess I'm a real one 😂😂

Don't lie, you just wanna learn how to boil pasta on a hob that looks like it's come straight from an episode of hoarders 🤢 Do you like your pasta with days old burnt crumbs? Ground in grease? Oven door that ain't been washed since the dawn of time, all very appealing I can see now why you wanna buy it 🤣
You got me! I've never made myself violently bleeping ill with my own cooking before so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to learn xo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something doesn’t add up, Eden went viral very fast with the “eat with eden” videos, she reached 2.9 million followers yet has never actually had her name or face on anything?(apart from that dodgy fake fan thing but that isn’t even worth mentioning lol)

Meanwhile Lloyd has been on Tiktok for around 2 months(i think) got signed up by a management and already has got his crappy slogan on a cookbook with his face?

I think the problem with Eden’s content is the fact she has no actual skills apart from bullshitting her way through life, after all, she’s already been blocked from posting on Tiktok and she’s been back a day?

What company will want to work with someone who doesn’t have a stable functioning account? Just look how well the Lucozade advert went, all the comments of Eden were turned off but all the other creators were left on.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
For someone who said covid is an ick she doesn’t half go on about it.

Her symptoms aren’t even bad so she needs to shut up. Talking about covid making her out of breath - no that’s because you’re a lazy cow that smokes 30 a day you crispy frazzle.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She doesn't have nearly 3 million followers and that is quite evident. You only have to see how many comments/likes and most obviously her follower count on Instagram to see the truth. She's bought these followers and bots have also come in the masses!!! She's got a following of about 400k max!

Reactions: 9
That could be why it’s pre order so they can see how many idiots will buy it then just print that amount
I've got visions of a wedge of A4 paper folded in half with one staple, like they used to do at school nativity. Where the words are mass printed but are all blurry or happy 😂😂 the photos won't even be shiny.

His best bet would have been to market this at teens who are moving out. Made it a book about easy meals to cook and tips on everyday life (except maybe cleaning). Eden could have a bit about babywipe baths and femfresh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hopefully this deluded family start to realise eden isn't liked very much. A break for true mental health would be much longer than a few days girl needs to stop lieing. Doesn't even surprise me though she did things this way gets people to feel sorry for her so she can come back wanting money of vulnerable people. Can you imagine kids saying to their parents they want £22 for this shambles I'd rather burn £22 I'd get more enjoyment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Guys I never ask you do anything for me but please buy as many books as you can, it’ll really make Lloyds day and he has worked so hard for this”

Give it a couple of days and this will be said like she guilt trips all of her followers like the manipulative person she is.

Isn’t it ironic how she didn’t get the response she wanted, she turned the comments off and then somehow the video “got deleted” and now she’s banned for 3 days. I smell bull.
My comment got taken down and I was blocked after about 2 mins. I only said people would only buy it coz her face was on it

Reactions: 4
GUYS 😭😭😭😭 I need to stop reading this thread before I go to bed coz I had a dream about the whole family last night and I’m traumatised. Long story short it was that Eden won a competition for money but had to prove she was poor so Freya took all her chavvy designer gear to her house, Lloyd woke up and realised she’s a fraud so cheated on her and fucked off cookbook in tow. The dad was trying to buy a stair lift duck knows what goes on in my head but there we bleeping have it. Going to go drink some bleach now to repent me of my visions. Bless up people 🤪✌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.