Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possible cookbook name
"Penne, Orzo, Fettuccine: Cooking with Lloyd is unhygienic"

Catchy eh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’ll probably be putting weight on now he’s not allowed out raving and sniffing and now he’s just stuck in a room all day eating wagamama
Didn’t you know they have sex at least 5 times a day they’re so active in the takeaway stained cigarette sheets😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’ll probably be putting weight on now he’s not allowed out raving and sniffing and now he’s just stuck in a room all day eating wagamama
HMP Harvz

So basically Eden threw a toddler tantrum because she kept (rightly) being called out and just kept making it worse for herself with each TikTok/live she did.

She used the MH excuse for sympathy so people will be happy when she’s back and all the time she’s been shopping and filming sponsored content behind the scenes …

Reactions: 14
Aw, Mel moon put a TikTok up of Eden donating £500 to her charity fundraiser for a little boy who was murdered whislt in his grandparents care.
She mentioned Eden didn't have to donate because she wasn't gaining absolutely anything from it. What a selfless woman she is aye 😂 that 500 isn't even a fraction of her daily earnings because she's rich after her biggest brand deal which nobody yet knows about 🤔 Eden knew if she donated a decent amount Mel would make a TikTok and the comments about how incredible Eden is would flood in. And what a surprise they have 🙄😂 Eden is clutching because her attitude WILL eventually get her cancelled and no matter what she says or how much she begs, people will start opening her eyes! So now she's at s point where she needs to do whatever she possibly can to make herself look incredible and keep up her wonderful persona.

I'll always credit anyone who donated to a charity,that £500 will help the boys family massively,but don't act Asif she wasn't gaining anything from it 😂Mel's got a big account. So I imagine since posting that video Eden and Lloyd have both gained followers, which means more views and more comments, and she will make that 500 back in a few hours!

Reactions: 8
Aw, Mel moon put a TikTok up of Eden donating £500 to her charity fundraiser for a little boy who was murdered whislt in his grandparents care.
She mentioned Eden didn't have to donate because she wasn't gaining absolutely anything from it. What a selfless woman she is aye 😂 that 500 isn't even a fraction of her daily earnings because she's rich after her biggest brand deal which nobody yet knows about 🤔 Eden knew if she donated a decent amount Mel would make a TikTok and the comments about how incredible Eden is would flood in. And what a surprise they have 🙄😂 Eden is clutching because her attitude WILL eventually get her cancelled and no matter what she says or how much she begs, people will start opening her eyes! So now she's at s point where she needs to do whatever she possibly can to make herself look incredible and keep up her wonderful persona.

I'll always credit anyone who donated to a charity,that £500 will help the boys family massively,but don't act Asif she wasn't gaining anything from it 😂Mel's got a big account. So I imagine since posting that video Eden and Lloyd have both gained followers, which means more views and more comments, and she will make that 500 back in a few hours!
Credit where credit is due for the donation.

However I watched mel's charity live and there was one girl, with no following, who donated over £800. Where is her video of recognition? Doesn't she "deserve" it because she's not well known enough to name drop?

• Sad
Reactions: 33

She mentioned Eden didn't have to donate because she wasn't gaining absolutely anything from it. What a selfless woman she is aye  that 500 isn't even a fraction of her daily earnings because she's rich after her biggest brand deal which nobody yet knows about  Eden knew if she donated a decent amount Mel would make a TikTok and the comments about how incredible Eden is would flood in. And what a surprise they have  Eden is clutching because her attitude WILL eventually get her cancelled and no matter what she says or how much she begs, people will start opening her eyes! So now she's at s point where she needs to do whatever she possibly can to make herself look incredible and keep up her wonderful persona.

I'll always credit anyone who donated to a charity,that £500 will help the boys family massively,but don't act Asif she wasn't gaining anything from it Mel's got a big account. So I imagine since posting that video Eden and Lloyd have both gained followers, which means more views and more comments, and she will make that 500 back in a few hours!

Hmmm something is off about this. The donation... fantastic. The overly gushing thank you video... off. Even cheffy woman has commented on it saying "that's awesome". The whole "I don't even know her, never met her, she didn't need to do this" feels somewhat staged.

Reactions: 9
I think the cheffy comment is becasue shes helped lately as well .mel did a live the other day and cheffy helped as well and was involved .i think its just a case of people have come together for a good cause .however i do belive that eden donated the money to get people on her side again and did for her own reasons rather than for a good cause

Reactions: 6
Everything Eden does is calculated. From her TT break to the infamous £500 she throws at everything from concert tickets to donation’s. 500 really is her lucky number

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be honest, I think Eden just threw money at it so she didn't have to get involved with the lives and auctions. She knows people would have criticised her if she didn't help the charity.

Whereas all the other creators loved the chance to get to meet their followers

Reactions: 8
Anyone know if yaz made a donation? Her video's are boring either the same old make up transitions or her hair 😴

Reactions: 6
Anyone know if yaz made a donation? Her video's are boring either the same old make up transitions or her hair 😴
I don't think she's had her pocket money from Lee this week yet.

I feel for yaz. I think she looks at Lee like he saved her and gave her a normal life. Because obviously her parents don't give a flying fudge because it'd mean taking time away from poor little Eden.

Reactions: 10
funny how we said Lloyd is posting loads during Edens break and now suddenly he’s stopped the daily posts, the two of them are so calculating it’s crazy.
Can you imagine them sitting down planning it all out like, if you do this this day and I’ll do this the next

Reactions: 12
So embarrassing! The pair of them. He’s how old sat in a bedroom day in, day out (going out for the odd meal and probably having to come straight home cause Eden’s faking some kind of panic attack) ordering take aways or having to cook for her whole family in their manky kitchen. She’s joked about cancer, chemo therapy, rape, abortions… what does she have to say for her minions to finally suss her out! She’s a disgusting, thumb sucking, overbite, the skin of a chain smoking 50 year old who uses the sunbed every night and day. You aren’t relevant anymore Eden and on that note, tell your arse licking sister she isn’t either “cha cha cha!” Xo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Yaz is basically dying from food poisoning but posting tiktoks with a face full of make up.. why do these people do their make up every single day.. have a bleeping break

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.