Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
And a cheese burger 😐

She doesn’t have a problem with her weight, she has a problem with trying to find different ways to get attention
A cheese burger is like eating fresh air tbf. I always have a cheeseburger on the side of any meal I have from mcdonalds!

Reactions: 15

Rubystaff

Hate to interrupt this conversation but can we talk about the fact she used NAIL GLUE to stick on her eyelashes 🤮🤮🤮😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Candy_floss

sorry but I genuinely think it’s really sad that they considered peppa pig world a holiday, saying they’ve got holiday blues, posting ‘can’t believe it was a week ago we was here’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her stories saying they couldn’t afford it before.
I’m sure they have a bloody take away 3 times a week, always at the cafe eating, and maybe just maybe if you paid attention to your kids rather than having your phone in your hand doing boring stories you wouldn’t have to replace TVs they’ve smashed all the time! You could of gone on an actual holiday a few times chloe Hun!

• Haha

Blackcat1516

anyone got thread suggestions i am not very good at coming up with names

shes such a twat shes going along with the whole my phone got fixed story even though shes been on instagram and tiktok omg i cant you cant make this shit up
Chloe Todd #4 Makes Aaron sleep on the sofa, crying because all her sponsorships are over

First try after a long time of lurking, I’m aware it’s terrible 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
“I was a child” .. yet you were posting photos of your tits and arse around the same time? Posts from a few years ago isn’t hard to find when you don’t post on Twitter? You’re scum Chloe, you’re a benefit frauding theif. I don’t know who blew smoke up your arse about working from home and being an “influencer” because you’re absolutely shit. Everything you review or try and promote is awful. The mini ATM that you didn’t even bother to put batteries in, the hair that you constantly slag off, the clothes that you say you look fat in... get a fucking job and apologise for the racism you’ve been caught out for. How someone hasn’t reported her for benefit frauding is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Judeyx

Would he really propose at peppa pig world when you play with yourself more than any intimate action you have with him, make him sleep on the sofa and treat him like a bank and a taxi service??

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Blackcat1516

So i was noseying on her fb and jazz the one who wrote the i love you message liked one of her quotes her cover pic is from that girls weekend and i noticed that britt put this comment now i know its not chloe related but to b friends with somone who saids this shit is just fucked and i am a big believer in who you sorround yourself with reflects you as a person and another girl in the group put a laugh thing which to me shows they completely spport the comment and find it funny even if it was my friend if i didnt agree i would delete it or call them out because it could offend other people tbh imo you have to be severely fucked up to make this joke its just sick and to imply you look disabled is just wrong to me

like i said not directly chloe related but this britt girl is very friendly with chloe in fact i think there more like best friends from what i have seen its digusting honestly as someone who has a disabled family member why would you even say shit like that ?

p,s the girl who put the laughthing face was the girl chloe was out with on saturday

Agree with a lot of stuff you’ve said on this thread, but please punctuate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Parklife47

I've never posted here before and never thought I would but today...she really got to me.
I'm the same size as her so I got sick of her using language like "fat fucking whale" while I am trying to love my body - coming online and hearing that's what Chloe thinks of anyone her size or bigger was upsetting. So I messaged her and told her that she has a big following and probably shouldn't say things so hurtful etc. I said I have always supported her but I think she has issues she should address before claiming she is body positive etc.

Well she kicked off big time. Told me to unfollow her, then after I said okay and tried to end the conversation she kept on and on 4 more messages saying I was horrible for saying it affects her and her family, saying that I shouldn't claim I care about mental health if I am going to message her and belittle her.

I am so shocked at the reply. We have messaged back and forth a few times, I'm local and I thought we were okay but this just goes to show - she cannot handle anything that isn't what she wants to hear.
It's funny, everytime I was nice to her I only got a like and now I've said something else I get an instant reply.

• Sad

Candy_floss

Why does she have that massive chunk of hair at the front of her head? Is it meant to be a fringe? And why does she have the blonde streak? It’s not the 90s anymore is it? 🤦🏼‍♀️ And why is she going on like peppa pig world is Disney land and we all desperately want to hear about it? We absolutely do not care. Lastly I thought she was staying off Instagram all weekend ? 😂😂 what a joke chloe hun.

• Haha

Siiiianx

Absolutely howling at her making out she got invited to Marnie Simpson’s Gluten free Sweet company launch when Marnie don’t even follow her 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
"what can I do they act like animals" maybe turn your phone off and be a parent you daft cunt you can lay down and open your legs to have them but raising them and having to interact with them is too hard. Your kids are feral cause you let them do what they want while you flick your bean multiple times a day and chat shit to your phone. Also stop treating taking them to Costa or Starbucks as a 'day out' for them that doesn't burn off energy. You're a lazy cow who had Starbucks delivered ffs, save your cash and learn to drive so you can stop trapping them boys in a flat all day so you can eye fuck yourself for instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 10