Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh bless her and her poverty story of how she only had £23 for a meal out 😔 it’s so difficult isn’t it chloe

Also how completely unprofessional and disgusting what these “companies” have done & completely in breach of confedentiality, whoever messaged them do you mind telling us what these companies were

Reactions: 4
I am going to assume it will be one of the small from home ones

she isnr getting into how she knows what was said because that will mean she has to tell everyone she has an account and was trolling the person she is talking about

Reactions: 1
I keep forgetting she's 23, must of been a hard paper round for her cause she doesn't look like a 'young girl' as she keeps saying. Also yeah Chloe your face is very bloated and frankly filthy, go and have a wash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s like she’s started to believe her own wild lies. Why would anyone want to stalk her, that was all for attention as she could have come on and apologised for the racists things she’s said instead of making it look like people are spreading lies about her

Also it doesn’t matter what age she is, she’s an adult time to grow up and take responsibility. Chloe if you’re old enough to have two kids and ‘work’ from home you’re more than old enough to understand taking responsibility for YOUR actions.

Reactions: 3
Ohh bless her and her poverty story of how she only had £23 for a meal out 😔 it’s so difficult isn’t it chloe

Also how completely unprofessional and disgusting what these “companies” have done & completely in breach of confedentiality, whoever messaged them do you mind telling us what these companies were
Has she never had a proper job?

Reactions: 1
she’s the fakest witch ever. I did not see one tear come from her eye. Alllll for the gram.

Reactions: 2
I think she worked in Tesco as well she met Aaron there. Then she also sold nudes on Snapchat if we can call that a job

Reactions: 3
She’s banging on about over 30s like we’re ancient. Alright love no need to berate us for being mature 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep forgetting she's 23, must of been a hard paper round for her cause she doesn't look like a 'young girl' as she keeps saying. Also yeah Chloe your face is very bloated and frankly filthy, go and have a wash
Has she ever considered that she's not bloated every day like she makes out and that it's just how her face is? (She's not fat at all).

Reactions: 5
She’s not even fat, she’s average UK size. She needs to realise she’s never going to be the same size she was when she was 17 & pre-kids

Reactions: 4
So tomorrow I need to run through and round up the racist pics and the girls saying she gave them a eating disorder together for anyone that comes here to see. 😂

I think someone needs to sue for GDPR breach of your details are been given to Chloe

Last edited:
She’s such a lying witch 😂
Just admit she’s racist and what she said and apologise for it, we aren’t here causing tit looking to stalk and kill her we are standing up for the fact she’s a tit influencer thats only influencing fad diets, tit slimming world recipes, awful things she been ‘gifted’ (begged for) and how to make you feel tit about yourself. Don’t act like we’re this awful gang that’s going to make up lies to ruin her life.. only the truth is being exposed her😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
So tomorrow I need to run through and round up the racist pics and the girls saying she gave them a eating disorder together for anyone that comes here to see. 😂

I think someone needs to sue for GDPR breach of your details are been given to Chloe
So professional
2083DF12-5D9F-4B41-81B5-2B4CB7190077.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.