Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PrincessShark for thread title.
Chloe has made her hairdresser take this pic off insta and replace with a filtered one... how embarrassing.

Okay recap of last thread

Chloe is on and off SW plan more than she changes her knickers.
Her kids have broke another TV, and an ipad.
She is still wearing belts with smock dresses.
Apparently making 2.5k a month from insta yet can't afford driving lessons.
Made her hairdresser use a filtered and posed photo of her new hair and remove the original photo.
She is banging on about peppa pig world and how she will be off social media, still wondering if that will happen.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay recap of last thread

Chloe is on and off SW plan more than she changes her knickers.
Her kids have broke another TV, and an ipad.
She is still wearing belts with smock dresses.
Apparently making 2.5k a month from insta yet can't afford driving lessons.
Made her hairdresser use a filtered and posed photo of her new hair and remove the original photo.
She is banging on about peppa pig world and how she will be off social media, still wondering if that will happen.

Feel free to add to this 😂

Reactions: 3
Getting her slap on just to get a filtered pic with her tit hair hahahahah !!! Seen it alllll

Reactions: 1
Can just imagine how awful it will look when it’s tied up and not wavy 🥴 can tell from her post she isn’t mad about it. Awkward 🙈

Reactions: 2
Apparently earns 2.5k a month but beggs for everything and wants friends that drive only.😂

Look at the comments deffinatly an engagement group!!

Reactions: 3
Can just imagine how awful it will look when it’s tied up and not wavy 🥴 can tell from her post she isn’t mad about it. Awkward 🙈
You can tell in a week or two they will have a big row over insta messages because it will go all brassy and horrid and Chloe will blame her. It does look terrible but it’s free so 😜

Reactions: 2
Even for free I'd want my hair looking better than that lol its already brassy looking and the way chloe cleans herself I doubt she will use a purple shampoo, poor girl hasn't even discovered face wash yet or makeup remover

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if she has made the hairdresser who gifted her an at least £75 colour use her edited pictures! Thats unfair on the hairdresser for so many reasons! First being she didn't even pay for it, second being its not a true reflection of her work! The girl has zero class.

Her hairdresser just re uploaded the other photo too saying lighting makes all the difference 😂 chloes gotta be fumin at that

Imagine getting your hairdresser to upload a picture of you in your bra, eye f**king yourself with a filter over it just to have her upload the original and it showing you’re a completely catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The lighting must be bleeping magical then Chloe! Someone phone Nev, we have catfish on our hands! The hairdresser will end up regretting any involvement with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think the colour is awful, it'll take more than one sitting I guess but the cut & style is terrible. Hate when hairdressers try to add waves or curls to cover a bad job

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.