Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably gone a bit quiet with plt etc as I actually doubt she makes a massive amount of sales to warrant them sending her free clothes πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
yeah i wonder if shes been fired we will know today if clothes sudently appear on her stories since we know she reads here

Who’d get Starbucks delivered but then class driving lessons as expensive 😭 I can live without Starbucks but 2 kids and no car... duck that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’d get Starbucks delivered but then class driving lessons as expensive 😭 I can live without Starbucks but 2 kids and no car... duck that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Trying to become and affiliate probably 🀣🀣
Probably hasn't thought of trying to do a deal with a driving instructor......

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Moaning about the kids

Jesus christ chloe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chloe they run riot cause there bored hun u say ur always out yeah at things that entertain you shopping or going to the cafe if u got off your lazy arse learned to drive you could take them out also the fact shes ranting and kids behind her causing chaos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tit mother award goes to chloe todd sick of her tit if she aint moaning about losing money when her childs hurt herself shes ranting their runnning riot

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I cant help but feel like those stories are the realist and most open ive seen chloe be. Well up until the last one. Im not about to kick a mum when she is down because she sounded like she was going to cry at one point. Anyone who is a parent can honestly say they have had points where they have felt like that. The sad thing is I think she doesn't talk about how she feels to aaron or her family and friends and just uses it for content.

Reactions: 4
how can she complain about her child still wanting the boob at 2 when she could of knocked it on the head a while ago and there wouldn’t be a problem now?

Reactions: 3
While i agree as parents we all have moments u cant cope u cant cry when there stuck in a 2 bed flat bored shes moaning nothing stopping her walking them to the park or somthing and when she does take them out its either for the gram or food or shopping just got no sympathey for her when she creates her own issues

Reactions: 2
Moaning about the kids

Jesus christ chloe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chloe they run riot cause there bored hun u say ur always out yeah at things that entertain you shopping or going to the cafe if u got off your fat lazy arse learned to drive you could take them out also the fact shes ranting and kids behind her causing chaos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tit mother award goes to chloe todd sick of her tit if she aint moaning about losing money when her childs hurt herself shes ranting their runnning riot
I agree with most of what you've said but I'd hardly say she's fat! Lazy yes, but fat no. She's the same size as me and although I'm slightly larger than I should be I'm not fat.

Reactions: 2
I agree with most of what you've said but I'd hardly say she's fat! Lazy yes, but fat no. She's the same size as me and although I'm slightly larger than I should be I'm not fat.
Sorry yh no il take that bit out as that was bad but just sick of her

And hesring her moan when all her issues r caused by her

"what can I do they act like animals" maybe turn your phone off and be a parent you daft bleep you can lay down and open your legs to have them but raising them and having to interact with them is too hard. Your kids are feral cause you let them do what they want while you flick your bean multiple times a day and chat tit to your phone. Also stop treating taking them to Costa or Starbucks as a 'day out' for them that doesn't burn off energy. You're a lazy cow who had Starbucks delivered ffs, save your cash and learn to drive so you can stop trapping them boys in a flat all day so you can eye duck yourself for instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"what can I do they act like animals" maybe turn your phone off and be a parent you daft bleep you can lay down and open your legs to have them but raising them and having to interact with them is too hard. Your kids are feral cause you let them do what they want while you flick your bean multiple times a day and chat tit to your phone. Also stop treating taking them to Costa or Starbucks as a 'day out' for them that doesn't burn off energy. You're a lazy cow who had Starbucks delivered ffs, save your cash and learn to drive so you can stop trapping them boys in a flat all day so you can eye duck yourself for instagram
Summed it up perfectly.

also the fact she only has 30k followers yet has a fast moving thread on here says it all

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.