Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
All joking aside from me anyway, if it is to do with her family, she just needs to be honest and say family issues going to take time away to sort them.

Because no matter how much I dislike her if it is to do with Aaron leaving or she has cheated or whatever its sad for the kids.
yeah there the ones who i feel sorry for in all this honestly :(

somthing has clearly happened for her friend to write that i love you post and for her to not do stories

All joking aside from me anyway, if it is to do with her family, she just needs to be honest and say family issues going to take time away to sort them.

Because no matter how much I dislike her if it is to do with Aaron leaving or she has cheated or whatever its sad for the kids.
she must realise if she comes back going along with this whole phone broken scanario she will look silly as shes been posting and doing stories

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
No wonder why she cant loose weight all the junk in the house

oh wait but none of its for her she doesnt eat apperently

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Tbf I think its abit shitty commenting stuff like that on the pictures with her kids in them. Maybe on one with just her in it. I'd be gutted if people tried to start arguments on pictures of my kids posed or not. Time and a place for it, that post wasn't it.

her actions and behaviour are hers and posts with her kids shouldn't be the place to bring them up.
yeah i agree actualy on reflection it is a shitty thing to do

its mainley her reaction thast got me '''game on'''

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I'm certain on girlsmouth she did the black out Tuesday

Doesn't matter if it was years ago...... Shane Dawson been cancelled for what he did years ago, j* cancelled for what he did years ago (and continues to do)

They are brilliant i bulk order from them once a month, makes making curries etc so much easier as all the spices are in that little pack! And they tell you what else you need......
EXACTLY im so over influencers thinking they can just excuse things of for being in the past i think theres a whole side to chloe we do not know especially with the snapchat stuff aswell not judging girls who do that but dont come across as you hate yourself all this im so digusted with her

yet another video with 100s of likes within minutes somthings defonitly odd is there a website/app to find out if someones actually buying followers ?

imagine saying you dont like trick or treating with your kids as much as they dont get chocolate i can steal....................

wow ..................
just fucking wow

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
dk but my nosey ass wants to know whats going on or is she gonna come back and pretend everythings sunshine and rainbows ?

what was her pic on her private insta before what it is now a few days ago it was nothing im wondering if it was a family pic?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
wat ever it is shes made herself a tit lying now shes been on insta most of the day because shes been active i dont see the point of lying about what ever is going on is it so hard to say a few personal things are happening right now i am not in the place to discuss it but will discuss it with you all when i feel up to it now shes gonna have to come back and pretend she got her phone fixed even though it was never broke in the first place

come on chloe we know u read here dont be a dick do somthing sensiable with your life for once and tell the truth even if you dont want to share fully but please dont come back with the whole ''i got my phone fixed act'' because you will just look like a right tit

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Tbh I've never seen anything but hate on this whole website so I wasn't aware you could even make a rave thread and it would probably be ambushed by constant hate. I just think the girl is living her life, we might not all agree with what she does but I don't feel it necessary to criticize her every move.
Then can i ask what u expect to gain from being here i think as much as we all disagree somtimes i think 95 percent of us on this thread can agree we have seen enough of chloe to know what we r saying is a good judge of character for the person she is We r only judging on what she makes public when u watcand yeah u can feel free to :)

Sorry, but it's not a "hate thread"! That's what gets Tattle a bad name. It's a discussion forum. To use the word hate is wrong. I don't hate any of the influencers I comment on, and I'm sure most users don't either.
1000 % agree with you we are just discussing what these people make public no diffrent then gossiping / talking about celebritys in magizines sure we all done it

Tbh I've never seen anything but hate on this whole website so I wasn't aware you could even make a rave thread and it would probably be ambushed by constant hate. I just think the girl is living her life, we might not all agree with what she does but I don't feel it necessary to criticize her every move.

u can make a rave thread here :)

[/https://tattle.life/forums/rave-about.6/