Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glitteryballs8

EXACTLY FOR THE LOUDER IN THE BACK HUN

this is exactly right i do somtimes worry am i going far but no she puts herself out there in a negative light she could show the reality of being a stay at home mum but no she just is on her phone all day and tries to shush the kids up notice how she goes all out for the boys birthdays she only does that for the gram she doesnt do it cause she wants them to have agood day same with that movie night not long ago it was all for the gram to show off its ridiclous

she needs to stop dressing like a slut dress like somone whos 23 a mum and in a relatiionship stop using this oh im so fat i hate myself act when clearly that is NOT the case people who hate themselves do not go out in slutty school girl skirts without tights people who wear fish nets on the school run are fucking skanks and delusional dont want the comments dont show it no wonder why people dont like her in colchester notice how all her friends r other instagramers does she have any friends that arnt influencers or people with big following ?

i used to feel sorry for her but now i dont shes a deluded little slut who needs to grow the fuck up and start looking after/caring for them kids i still see a big accident with them boys coming

and Aaron hun if u see this bin this bitch if u work every day hard for ur family to pay off the debt that lets be honest i bet chloe created a lot of the boys get shoved on u when u get home ur made to sleep on the sofa u never get intimate time with your partner bin her off mate u deserve better

its in her bio though ..................she saids that just to make herself look like i neevr asked for this life if u dont want it dont have it chloe it takes a few clicks to make a story and annouce u wont be doing this work anymore

and also to finish i fully think if Aaron gave her an ultimatem and said either me or instagram she would pick instagram and being a influencer over him and the family

and i 1200 percent bet Aaron doesnt know half the stuff she gets up to online like her lying about Milo dying thats really fucking bothered me since i saw that screen shot she denied saying it and told somone she was told he had a little chance but in the screenshot actually said MY BABY IS DYING

chloe you little slut and then have the nerve to post about baby loss awareness on your facebook page

i may have to take a few days off it really is silly but she boils my blood as someone who has been effecte by baby loss i have found it so hard to let that slide without blowing up on her
I know this comment is a few days old but I think that calling her a slut, fucking skank etc is going a bit far. Especially when you yourself continually call her out for being a bully or bad person.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sillypop

Early on set dementia? What absolute nonsense comes out of her, must be the heptic lifestyle she has

Reactions: 8

Candy_floss

Sooooo she’s only just been able to afford a ‘holiday’ to peppa pig world but can buy a £200 lumi without thinking about it. Someone needs to sort out their priorities!

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
6 nuggets a cheeseburger & chips isn't a huge meal 😂. She'll be hungry again in an hour anyways cause McDonald's isn't filling. Did she delete the stories on the beg?

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
We don't hate her, this is a forum to discuss. You can start rave threads, don't go searching for something you might not like to see?

I think she's ace in some ways, her breastfeeding into toddlerhood is bloody amazing and she has kept her weight off (although she didn't make her target weight she looks good) and sometimes posts great meals. She started off so likeable too. Her kids are cute as too.

But then she changed and the constant complaining about her weight got too much but wasn't doing anything about it...which is why I'm here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Witchtits

I'm glad I'm not the only who's noticed she seems to be telling little lies lately as well. I feel bad for her I think uts because her life is quite mundane and boring she has to invent some stuff. Like why would Marnie invite Chloe if all the influencers to her party they have nothing in common, elle Darby gave her advice but she doesnt follow her, chloe was meant to go on the circle, cant think of any others but I know theres definelty more. Also she always does this "I've got something really exciting to tell everyone but I cant say yet" then it never gets brought up again

• Haha

Meinnit_x

She won't post about this on her stories because everyone will come and look and see the racist recipients 🙄 Chloe come back talk about how you accused of me of lying when I got assaulted and put on girlsmouth about it so everyone could join in. Or let's talk about how comment's were turned off your YouTube video because everyone pointed out the times YOU bullied them:.. or or how your posts get deleted off slimmingworld pages because people point out you contribute to their eating disorder (again we have screenshots)
Come on boo Without blocking me because you know it's true!!

Casperron

VIP Member
Chloe is the type to leave Aaron to go on love island 1000000% sad thing is she probably thinks she has a chance to even get on there

• Haha

Jxtx

Came on to say the exact same thing. 117k followers between them but can’t afford £4 for a face mask each in home bargains 🙄

Do they realise how ridiculous they look

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
I just came here to say this 😂😂😂
God bless the people in the room next door tonight two kids hyped on e numbers with a mum who'd rather eye fuck herself on her phone than parent and a spineless dad.

Also does that hotel room have a sofa for Aaron to sleep on, we all know Chlo Chlo needs the whole bed to masturbate all night to her selfies

• Haha

Jane9494

Long time lurker first time poster but I had to say something after watching her stories today. I’ll start by saying I actually really enjoyed watching her chatty stories when I first followed her about a year ago. But honestly today, speaking publicly about a very unhealthy diet, then an hour later breaking the fad diet to promote a meal kit. You honestly couldn’t make it up. She is so irresponsible and clearly only cares about money and not her followers wellbeing. Her eating habits are very unhealthy and I can’t see how Aaron or any of her friends haven’t told her to stop or tried to help her? It’s actually worrying! She’s average size she clearly has some sort of body dysmorphia to think she’s a ‘whale’. Honestly it’s really worrying the amount she goes on about her weight and really irresponsible to be promoting these to her audience!

Gossipgirl9101

Bit of topic but does anyone remember her stories awhile back where she said she gets offered loads of things to promote like wax melts but she won't do it because of the kids and she doesn't use them..... well guess who's back promoting wax melts, now how can people even relate to someone who totally contradicts themselves?? Anything for a freebie I suppose.
This is the reason I will never buy anything from these 'influences' they havent got a clue

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
I think Aaron works as labourer, I remember her banging on about it during lockdown how she desperately wanted him to be home with her and the kids but his boss still wanted him to work. Wouldn’t surprised me if he was registered self employed, paid in cash and only put a certain amount through the books

Reactions: 7