Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely trying to get more followers as all she keeps doing on girlsmouth is posting that she’s a lifestyle influencer. I certainly wouldn’t want to have her lifestyle!

Reactions: 2
Early on set dementia? What absolute nonsense comes out of her, must be the heptic lifestyle she has

Reactions: 8
Early on set dementia? What absolute nonsense comes out of her, must be the heptic lifestyle she has
I couldn’t believe that came out of her mouth. If she thinks she’s such an amazing InFlUeNcEr then she needs to think before she speaks. It could upset a lot of people making a joke of that and laughing like it’s hilariously funny. Chloe your a state 🤢 and your hair is rancid

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Absolutely howling at her making out she got invited to Marnie Simpson’s Gluten free Sweet company launch when Marnie don’t even follow her 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
also how would she even be invited? shes not under management and thats how you tend to get invited to these things not your just some random girl who owns a crappy fb page chloe haha idoit

and lets say this is true would chloe really miss out ? im sure Aaron would find a way to take her there as lets be honest it is a big deal that sort of event especially if your a fan of them (i am not personally have no time for reality tv) but i am sure you would go its just bs trying to make herself relevant when she aint tit and buys followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Am I right in thinking she’s got a Facebook group? And a Facebook page? I tried joining the Facebook group but they keep declining me not sure why?

This is exactly where I was a week ago. I've always liked her, but recently lost respect for her.
I reached out and I wish I hadn't of. She doesn't agree about any of it. She said she addresses her issues and if I don't like it I should unfollow, which I did. She got really angry.
I always thought she needed a friend but the more I have learned the more I see she doesn't care about her influence on anything other than sales. She's a sales person and not trying to be a friend to anyone.
She said I was obsessed with her when I used to engage with her posts.
I think she does need some serious help but you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped x
She only hangs out with people with big following that's why

Reactions: 1
It worries me how she left milo on the kitchen worktop and just walked away chatting away to her phone. Accident waiting to happen

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It worries me how she left milo on the kitchen worktop and just walked away chatting away to her phone. Accident waiting to happen
She needs serious help or parenting lessons shes too selfish to have kids

I could see it if she was genuinally offered an oppertunity she would leave them poor kids alone

Am I right in thinking she’s got a Facebook group? And a Facebook page? I tried joining the Facebook group but they keep declining me not sure why?
Yes, it's Girlsmouth. I joined the group years ago when I was a teenager and to be honest, I've only stayed in it for the laughs because some of the tit which gets posted in there is so stupid it's laughable.

I have to say though, some of the girls in there are awful, like unnecessarily nasty and rude. And they just get away with it. Some of the admins are just as bad. It's like a breeding ground for high school bullies sometimes. I wouldn't be worried about being declined, it's really nothing special! Chloe often does posts for people to promote their instagram but actually all she's doing it for is so that she can promote her own account.

I'm pretty sure for the last year or so she said they haven't accepted new people as its so big already they find it hard to control etc so stopped accepting people x

Sick of hearing about this 3 day fast. If fasting helps do intermittent fasting don't starve yourself for 3 days.

Sick of hearing about this 3 day fast. If fasting helps do intermittent fasting don't starve yourself for 3 days.
she back on it again how long till she orders pizza

why do i feel like its building up to an ad?

does she not realise its gonna be a constant cycle of course its going to fall of if your starving yoursself and its common sense its gonna go back on when u eat unless u plan to starve yourself which this proves what u post u eat is a load of tit tbf then must realise chloe its gonna keep happening

come on chloe your not this dumb surley speak up get some help its not normal at all how you look at food and stop promoting a starving diet to your folowers

New here.
Been reading for a while but didn't have an account to post.
After the 1000th "I'm so bleeping fat" story I got fed up because I feel so crappy when she says that. Reading through the other comments I can see I'm not the only one.
It's the lies that are getting to me recently I have really noticed how much she lies and gets herself wound up in knots about it.
I unfollowed her because after she tries to justify threatening that girl and pretending she didn't ask to have loads of followers I thought I don't want to contribute to her follower count (the real ones anyway!)
Really started to notice it, obviously in an engagement group and not a very good one, obviously hates herself but wants everyone to buy stuff that she pretends make her feel good and I'm sorry but if she keeps showing how disgustingly dirty her make up collection is and getting brand deals...beauty bay must be on acid or something

I'm gonna call it I bet she's gonna be recommending a intermittent fasting app soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tbf anything she reccomends dietary wise I would be keeping away from! Someone needs to sit the girl down and tell her she isnt healthy with her eating habits. Fasting only works if you do it right and follow a healthy diet alongside it. Fasting isn't a quick fix and once you start old eating habits again you gain what you loose and then some.

New here.
Been reading for a while but didn't have an account to post.
After the 1000th "I'm so bleeping fat" story I got fed up because I feel so crappy when she says that. Reading through the other comments I can see I'm not the only one.
It's the lies that are getting to me recently I have really noticed how much she lies and gets herself wound up in knots about it.
I unfollowed her because after she tries to justify threatening that girl and pretending she didn't ask to have loads of followers I thought I don't want to contribute to her follower count (the real ones anyway!)
Really started to notice it, obviously in an engagement group and not a very good one, obviously hates herself but wants everyone to buy stuff that she pretends make her feel good and I'm sorry but if she keeps showing how disgustingly dirty her make up collection is and getting brand deals...beauty bay must be on acid or something
Its good people are starting to see what she is like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.