Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold fire she’s back, well I say back she’s just shared that her pasta video reached a million views, shame you haven’t got a million followers though isn’t it love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a low following and likes on tik tok for the amount if views then
exactly and most people if they like / view somthing and like it will go research that person like i do if i come across a youtuber i like r we really believing a million people genuinally did that yet she didnt gain any followers on instagram or anywhere else ? bit odd

Reactions: 1
Its probably been on people for you page, they haven't actually searched and probably haven't viewed the whole thing. Bless her heart thinking 1millon people actually liked her crappy pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its probably been on people for you page, they haven't actually searched and probably haven't viewed the whole thing. Bless her heart thinking 1millon people actually liked her crappy pasta
1 million views but 78.8k likes lool
Most of the comments are moaning about her using a metal spoon too 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1 million views but 78.8k likes lool
Most of the comments are moaning about her using a metal spoon too 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Haahhaahha thats so funny to me though both of them facts imagine being that ditsy

Well lads do we think she will make her big come back today?

and also even posting about tiktok is going to show her phone works fine shes such a twit i swear

i mean the screen works so fine she could take a screen shot you cant make this tit up i swear

Last edited:
Just looked on her TikTok and saw that she never replies back to peoples comments asking questions, is it because she’s a mega celebrity or what 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haahhaahha thats so funny to me though both of them facts imagine being that ditsy

Well lads do we think she will make her big come back today?

and also even posting about tiktok is going to show her phone works fine shes such a twit i swear

i mean the screen works so fine she could take a screen shot you cant make this tit up i swear
No I'm in college she isnt allowed today!!!

• Haha
The girl thinks salt and pepper are seasoning not condiments, i won't be using any of her recipes thanking you very much
Someone commented more recipes please, and in the voiceover it was follow my Instagram for more slimming world recipes 🤣🤣 love you can’t even stay on plan for a couple of hours let alone long enough to be doing slimming world recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So i was noseying on her fb and jazz the one who wrote the i love you message liked one of her quotes her cover pic is from that girls weekend and i noticed that britt put this comment now i know its not chloe related but to b friends with somone who saids this tit is just fucked and i am a big believer in who you sorround yourself with reflects you as a person and another girl in the group put a laugh thing which to me shows they completely spport the comment and find it funny even if it was my friend if i didnt agree i would delete it or call them out because it could offend other people tbh imo you have to be severely fucked up to make this joke its just sick and to imply you look disabled is just wrong to me

like i said not directly chloe related but this britt girl is very friendly with chloe in fact i think there more like best friends from what i have seen its digusting honestly as someone who has a disabled family member why would you even say tit like that ?

p,s the girl who put the laughthing face was the girl chloe was out with on saturday

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So i was noseying on her fb and jazz the one who wrote the i love you message liked one of her quotes her cover pic is from that girls weekend and i noticed that britt put this comment now i know its not chloe related but to b friends with somone who saids this tit is just fucked and i am a big believer in who you sorround yourself with reflects you as a person and another girl in the group put a laugh thing which to me shows they completely spport the comment and find it funny even if it was my friend if i didnt agree i would delete it or call them out because it could offend other people tbh imo you have to be severely fucked up to make this joke its just sick and to imply you look disabled is just wrong to me

like i said not directly chloe related but this britt girl is very friendly with chloe in fact i think there more like best friends from what i have seen its digusting honestly as someone who has a disabled family member why would you even say tit like that ?

p,s the girl who put the laughthing face was the girl chloe was out with on saturday

Agree with a lot of stuff you’ve said on this thread, but please punctuate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tbh my grammer is terriable but i am dyxlexic so proberly does not help i will use a grammer checker if it helps from now on :)
It just makes it harder to read all the gossip, especially when the thread moves so quickly 🤣 didn’t mean any harm by it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.