Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never posted here before and never thought I would but today...she really got to me.
I'm the same size as her so I got sick of her using language like "fat bleeping whale" while I am trying to love my body - coming online and hearing that's what Chloe thinks of anyone her size or bigger was upsetting. So I messaged her and told her that she has a big following and probably shouldn't say things so hurtful etc. I said I have always supported her but I think she has issues she should address before claiming she is body positive etc.

Well she kicked off big time. Told me to unfollow her, then after I said okay and tried to end the conversation she kept on and on 4 more messages saying I was horrible for saying it affects her and her family, saying that I shouldn't claim I care about mental health if I am going to message her and belittle her.

I am so shocked at the reply. We have messaged back and forth a few times, I'm local and I thought we were okay but this just goes to show - she cannot handle anything that isn't what she wants to hear.
It's funny, everytime I was nice to her I only got a like and now I've said something else I get an instant reply.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've never posted here before and never thought I would but today...she really got to me.
I'm the same size as her so I got sick of her using language like "fat bleeping whale" while I am trying to love my body - coming online and hearing that's what Chloe thinks of anyone her size or bigger was upsetting. So I messaged her and told her that she has a big following and probably shouldn't say things so hurtful etc. I said I have always supported her but I think she has issues she should address before claiming she is body positive etc.

Well she kicked off big time. Told me to unfollow her, then after I said okay and tried to end the conversation she kept on and on 4 more messages saying I was horrible for saying it affects her and her family, saying that I shouldn't claim I care about mental health if I am going to message her and belittle her.

I am so shocked at the reply. We have messaged back and forth a few times, I'm local and I thought we were okay but this just goes to show - she cannot handle anything that isn't what she wants to hear.
It's funny, everytime I was nice to her I only got a like and now I've said something else I get an instant reply.
HAHAHAHA

hey chloe as you read here not the only one you kick off at then ?

anyway in response she puts on this big i am come to me with your real face real name i have a few times i got blocked

im so sorry she responded this way its so true though im bigger then her and honestly she makes me feel like tit constantly saying shes fat
but she doesnt like critisim

the thing is too she has to accept she has a following young following

Reactions: 2

Sorry but she tells people to dm her if they have a problem then acts like that. Then has the cheek too talk about mental health. Sorry but she has so many followers alot of which will have various mental health problems in various degrees. She needs to be mindful how she addresses things. Someone with an eating disorder could watch her stories and that could really trigger them.

Girl you did the right thing going to her! Dont let her put her issues on you! You didn't belittle her that would have been doing it to an audience not in private x

Sorry but she tells people to dm her if they have a problem then acts like that. Then has the cheek too talk about mental health. Sorry but she has so many followers alot of which will have various mental health problems in various degrees. She needs to be mindful how she addresses things. Someone with an eating disorder could watch her stories and that could really trigger them.

Girl you did the right thing going to her! Dont let her put her issues on you! You didn't belittle her that would have been doing it to an audience not in private x
im actually do angry for the OP chloe has to wake up and realise she does has some sort of responsiabillity

HAHAHAHA

hey chloe as you read here not the only one you kick off at then ?

anyway in response she puts on this big i am come to me with your real face real name i have a few times i got blocked

im so sorry she responded this way its so true though im bigger then her and honestly she makes me feel like tit constantly saying shes fat
but she doesnt like critisim

the thing is too she has to accept she has a following young following
I'm bigger than her, but i am doing something about it. Yes like her I have bad days but I dont kid myself about it, I chalk it up to experience finish my cake and start afresh the next day, my bad days happen during mother natures gift though so monthly not daily.

im actually do angry for the OP chloe has to wake up and realise she does has some sort of responsiabillity
And me! Poor op reached out did what she asked and basically got tit for it! And we are meant to be the vile rats

Reactions: 1
I'm bigger than her, but i am doing something about it. Yes like her I have bad days but I dont kid myself about it, I chalk it up to experience finish my cake and start afresh the next day, my bad days happen during mother natures gift though so monthly not daily.

And me! Poor op reached out did what she asked and basically got tit for it! And we are meant to be the vile rats
i am so sorry to the OP honestly you are beautiful and amazing and wonderful do not let some negative rat on the internet put you down

honestly idc chloe your a rat you come across a big oh come on them message me say it to me you are you scared and when people do you go off on one calling them names vile vile digusting girl

honestly i bet chloe was that girl in school walking around thinking she was somthing staring down her nose at people

i am so sorry to the OP honestly you are beautiful and amazing and wonderful do not let some negative rat on the internet put you down

honestly idc chloe your a rat you come across a big oh come on them message me say it to me you are you scared and when people do you go off on one calling them names vile vile digusting girl

honestly i bet chloe was that girl in school walking around thinking she was somthing staring down her nose at people
This!!! Imagine being a person who shouts about body confidence but calls herself a fat whale, but then makes a person feel bad for reaching out!

Don't put the issues you have with yourself onto other people Chloe pretty sure this is gaslighting! And I hate when people throw that around but its all I can think!

Op like I'm not putin has said you are a beautiful person! Dont let what she said get you down. You are one of us now!

This!!! Imagine being a person who shouts about body confidence but calls herself a fat whale, but then makes a person feel bad for reaching out!

Don't put the issues you have with yourself onto other people Chloe pretty sure this is gaslighting! And I hate when people throw that around but its all I can think!

Op like I'm not putin has said you are a beautiful person! Dont let what she said get you down. You are one of us now!
i also told her in a message dont claim to care about mental health when you broke someone elses i dont normally advocate reaching them but i am sick and tired of it shes a bully karma is a thing and will come back to bite her

i actually am so angry what shes done vile nasty girl

Just like to say, that lady who’s commented about our conversation over Instagram is the same lady who told me she had reported tattle to the police, that you were all bullies with nothing better to do etc. Pot kettle black...you wanted to come round and film a YouTube video with me? You messaged me nearly every single day...obsessed 🥴😂

Also I don’t read this, I get sent it from friends, followers etc. ask anyone I always say I DO NOT WANT TO READ IT😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have had to block now because after posting this within minutes she was messaging me again calling me a vile person, saying I am a troll, saying she was going to post about me that her followers would rip me etc.
I'm just going to leave it. I genuinely never believed any of the stuff people said on here because I always thought she was a sweet girl, misunderstood and just needed a friend but I was wrong.

My heart is pounding so fast. I never get into arguments and I was so upset by the "fat bleeping whale" but now it's turned into this whole thing and I just regret ever saying thing. But at least I've seen her true colours now and can just move on.

• Sad
Just like to say, that lady who’s commented about our conversation over Instagram is the same lady who told me she had reported tattle to the police, that you were all bullies with nothing better to do etc. Pot kettle black...you wanted to come round and film a YouTube video with me? You messaged me nearly every single day...obsessed 🥴😂

Also I don’t read this, I get sent it from friends, followers etc. ask anyone I always say I DO NOT WANT TO READ IT😂
chloe your actually vile mate you clearly care so much more then you let on because you actually made an account to come on here haaha sad sad person

Yes Chloe because I thought you were nice. So any follower who messages you is obsessed now?

I have had to block now because after posting this within minutes she was messaging me again calling me a vile person, saying I am a troll, saying she was going to post about me that her followers would rip me etc.
I'm just going to leave it. I genuinely never believed any of the stuff people said on here because I always thought she was a sweet girl, misunderstood and just needed a friend but I was wrong.

My heart is pounding so fast. I never get into arguments and I was so upset by the "fat bleeping whale" but now it's turned into this whole thing and I just regret ever saying thing. But at least I've seen her true colours now and can just move on.
babe as someone who has been bullied her whole life dont let a little cretin like chloe get you down she put on this act for weeks we are cyber rats we are trolls then comes here to defend it if she wants to send her followers after you fine will really show her true colours

at least none of us are racist chloe babe

tbf chloe you were preaching for weeks how people should come to you i have multiple times and you blocked me ......... your just a bully and by the way you being here makes you a cyber rat to bye witch tah tah

• Heart
Saying my fake tan made my skin look black isn’t racist, maybe inappropriate now yes but at the time I was classed as a CHILD and I simply meant ‘my fake tan was so dark I look black’ why you looking 7 years down my Twitter hahahaha?! Lauren goodger retweeted that tweet, was she racist too then?? Pathetic, stop fetching

• Haha
I’m coming here to have it on with you, because unlike you lot I am not a coward 😂 I use my REAL NAME

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wether you like it or not you have a responainillity as someone with a big following who owns a big facebook group with so many young girls in there you are going to influence people what do you expect to get from going on your stories daily saying im fat im fat ? like what do you want? it just screams give me attention anyway last i am going to reply to you tah tah fellow cyber rat

Saying my fake tan made my skin look black isn’t racist, maybe inappropriate now yes but at the time I was classed as a CHILD and I simply meant ‘my fake tan was so dark I look black’ why you looking 7 years down my Twitter hahahaha?! Lauren goodger retweeted that tweet, was she racist too then?? Pathetic, stop fetching
Yes i believe Lauren was called out for making statements like that chloe! Minor? Were you under 18 at the time? Even so you weren't that much under and should have known better! It isn't OK now and it wasn't OK then or ever!

You say for people to come to you yet you block them, accuse them of messing with mental health and call them obsessed?

Come on now Chloe even you must see some of what you say is triggering for people?

and bam shes deleted her profile

my conclusion is she can not take any sort of criticism hence why she deleted her profile

Chloe do yourself a favor sort your issues out get off social media stop thinking your going to become this famous influencer your wank at best who can not even wash her make up off only thing you influence people to do is feel crap about themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 3
and bam shes deleted her profile
Funny she created it in July tho 🙄 but her "friends" have been telling her about this.

Shame she can come her because she isnt a coward and use her name yet she can't answer what's been said, because coward

Also doesnt read it and doesnt want to see it, yet knows about the racist post from twitter being here?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.