Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is the type to leave Aaron to go on love island 1000000% sad thing is she probably thinks she has a chance to even get on there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why anyone would want to invite her as an ‘influencer’, she’s so annoying and a crap influencer!

Reactions: 5
She said the other day it was too far away and she's too "fat" today it's too short notice and she doesn't feel good about herself. She does share vegan alsorts every now and again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s promoting lumis now? Had enough of that on being Brittanys page lol. I followed them both for slimming world content and now they take on every bloody brand deal offered to them

The lumi spa ad on the girls mouth group, is she actually for real
Can you post it here? I’m not in the group

Reactions: 2
It's funny how the other week she was too busy to promote a lumi. Surely if you buy it like she said she's under no obligation to promote anything. So she hasn't bought it herself, she's doing a deal with the company.

Reactions: 6
It's funny how the other week she was too busy to promote a lumi. Surely if you buy it like she said she's under no obligation to promote anything. So she hasn't bought it herself, she's doing a deal with the company.
Exactly it even has ad on it so why did she buy it herself a company isnt going to make you buy a product yourself then pay you

calling bs

Reactions: 1
Ah so she got her own discount code, she definitely didn't just buy it then. She contacted the company for some sort of collab

Remember when she did that big story on how she would never promote a lumi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is in the mlm hole now guys

How has she been invited to something being filmed by mtv 😂 please come on chloe, you know if that actually happened you would even walk to get there. But yeah they totally love inviting "slimming world" influences to all their events for sweets

• Haha
How is she promoting it because she only promotes products she loves when it hasn't even arrived yet 😂

Reactions: 3
She earns so much yet has to flog overpriced products that are part of a pyramid scheme company..

She pretends she’s some massive help to her followers when all she wants is their money 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She earns so much yet has to flog overpriced products that are part of a pyramid scheme company..

She pretends she’s some massive help to her followers when all she wants is their money 🤮
Yeah she wants to help us all that much, she's done about 10 stories before she's even got the product and she's made a Facebook group where she will be doing videos of the lumi, why cant she at least be honest and just say "I've decided to start selling the lumi" but she hasn't once said she will profit from this. I also dislike her fake persona with the "ya girl here" "girlssss" etc its so forced and put on

I dunno if I would buy anything skin care related from someone with a dirty face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just find it so sad with these influences especially those with children, how much time they spend on their phones, how much attention does she actually give her kids?!
This isn't something I just question about chloe others are also just as bad, its sad that social media has become a reality for most.

I'm sorry but inmates are entitled to an hours worth of fresh air daily, yet I don't ever see her taking them boys out on her own, so unhealthy to keep little ones in all day, and i live in a 2 bed flat with no garden but u somehow manage the stairs and double pram with my kids younger than hers.
Just wish she could see the damage she's causing to these little people.

I'd never heard of a Lumi before she mentioned it, I've just looked up the price of one and I am shocked!! Does she not realise you can clean your face with a face wash for about £1.50 from Superdrug??

No way did she pay for that herself.

Reactions: 5
I'd never heard of a Lumi before she mentioned it, I've just looked up the price of one and I am shocked!! Does she not realise you can clean your face with a face wash for about £1.50 from Superdrug??

No way did she pay for that herself.
£256 Google is telling me!!! Can't be right surely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.