Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I was a child” .. yet you were posting photos of your tits and arse around the same time? Posts from a few years ago isn’t hard to find when you don’t post on Twitter? You’re scum Chloe, you’re a benefit frauding theif. I don’t know who blew smoke up your arse about working from home and being an “influencer” because you’re absolutely tit. Everything you review or try and promote is awful. The mini ATM that you didn’t even bother to put batteries in, the hair that you constantly slag off, the clothes that you say you look fat in... get a bleeping job and apologise for the racism you’ve been caught out for. How someone hasn’t reported her for benefit frauding is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i know ifeel so bad for him notice he never gets invited anywhere ?
Remember the time milo hurt his head had to go to hospital and all chloe was worried about was either getting her money back from the zoo and making sure Aaron had enough time to take teddy home before they went to the zoo. I'd have felt tit hearing my stepmum talk about going out after I went home

Reactions: 5
Remember the time milo hurt his head had to go to hospital and all chloe was worried about was either getting her money back from the zoo and making sure Aaron had enough time to take teddy home before they went to the zoo. I'd have felt tit hearing my stepmum talk about going out after I went home

Yeah surely they could’ve took him to the zoo with them and dropped him home after!

Aaron clearly has no back bone

she seems close with his mum too which dont get me wrong is lovely but if i was his bio mum id be super pissed off at the way chloe excludes teddy could teddy have not gone with them this wekend even if he is grown up he still would have enjoyed the family time i wonder if we will see pics of chloe with masks on?

Reactions: 1
Maybe Teddy doesn't like being associated with Chloe and her dreadful posing and embarrassing stories? 😂 🤷‍♀️ don't blame him if thats the case, he is a fair bit older than her boys isn't he.

This girl just can't stay off social media can she 😂

Reactions: 4
thats such a pointless story why even bother ? her poor kids r never gonna remmeber actually getting any attention because shes tied to her phone get off enjoy your weekend

Maybe Teddy doesn't like being associated with Chloe and her dreadful posing and embarrassing stories? 😂 🤷‍♀️ don't blame him if thats the case, he is a fair bit older than her boys isn't he.

This girl just can't stay off social media can she 😂
hes not that much older sure thers activies they could all do together fair enough if its his choice i suppose its because its the way chloe comes across with it

I saw she's worn the same dress today on her boomerang. All them clothes she's gifted you'd think she would have something else to wear

Reactions: 3
I saw she's worn the same dress today on her boomerang. All them clothes she's gifted you'd think she would have something else to wear
ewwww thats so gross your away why r u wearing the same dress ? sorry but thats just digusting

especially with the whole covid situation its gross anyway but that makes me feel ill

she seems close with his mum too which dont get me wrong is lovely but if i was his bio mum id be super pissed off at the way chloe excludes teddy could teddy have not gone with them this wekend even if he is grown up he still would have enjoyed the family time i wonder if we will see pics of chloe with masks on?
Do you thinkso? As far as I was aware she made it difficult when she was younger and now they don't communicate much but she's grown up now she has kids of her own. I don't think they have a realtionship lol

Didn't she only wear the dress to dinner though? Not like she wore it and had a full day of activities and a sweaty work out 😂. Might just be me but Iv only wore something for an hour or two I'll wear it again 😅😅

thats such a pointless story why even bother ? her poor kids r never gonna remmeber actually getting any attention because shes tied to her phone get off enjoy your weekend

hes not that much older sure thers activies they could all do together fair enough if its his choice i suppose its because its the way chloe comes across with it
Oh is he not? I thought he was about 10!
I have a biggish age gap with my youngest 2 and you're right there's definitely things you can do to keep them all happy and entertained.

Reactions: 2
Oh is he not? I thought he was about 10!
I have a biggish age gap with my youngest 2 and you're right there's definitely things you can do to keep them all happy and entertained.
i have no idea i thought he was about 7 could be wrong though but yh it is tough isnt it i just think its the way chloe talks somtimes like she just want to get rid of him feel bad for him tbh he may not care but so easy for kids to feel like oh my dads just moved on doesnt even bother now

Reactions: 1
Letting the kids tear into sweets before their dinner great job skunky top class parenting there

• Haha
I just came here to say this 😂😂😂
God bless the people in the room next door tonight two kids hyped on e numbers with a mum who'd rather eye duck herself on her phone than parent and a spineless dad.

Also does that hotel room have a sofa for Aaron to sleep on, we all know Chlo Chlo needs the whole bed to masturbate all night to her selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she have that massive chunk of hair at the front of her head? Is it meant to be a fringe? And why does she have the blonde streak? It’s not the 90s anymore is it? 🤦🏼‍♀️ And why is she going on like peppa pig world is Disney land and we all desperately want to hear about it? We absolutely do not care. Lastly I thought she was staying off Instagram all weekend ? 😂😂 what a joke chloe hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also really hope she gets dropped from boohoo and PLT etc for her racists tweets. She isn’t a role model to anyone!

She made this big song and dance anout not posting she does then i swear she went to say i know u guys been asking then stopped and saie cause i know you lot r nosey like me

same as at home kids running riot while sat on her phone funny how Aaron isnt around bet Aaron doesnt know shes posted 😂😂

shes honestly so weak also people who scream about what an amazing time there having tend to be having a tit time just saying

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.