Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf anything she reccomends dietary wise I would be keeping away from! Someone needs to sit the girl down and tell her she isnt healthy with her eating habits. Fasting only works if you do it right and follow a healthy diet alongside it. Fasting isn't a quick fix and once you start old eating habits again you gain what you loose and then some.

Its good people are starting to see what she is like.
exactly i dont understand how she thinks thats healthy

The fact she’s worried about eating 5 M&Ms and a few crisps is crazy.. ‘if I don’t eat anything else for the rest of the day that’s fine’ wow. You’re an ‘InFlUeNcEr’ and you’re literally promoting eating disorders!!! I can’t believe her brands condone the things she talks about.

Reactions: 7
exactly i dont understand how she thinks thats healthy
She honestly can't believe it though

The fact she’s worried about eating 5 M&Ms and a few crisps is crazy.. ‘if I don’t eat anything else for the rest of the day that’s fine’ wow. You’re an ‘InFlUeNcEr’ and you’re literally promoting eating disorders!!! I can’t believe her brands condone the things she talks about.
Tbf the probably dont give a tit aslong as she is bringing in the sales for them.

Reactions: 1
I'm absolutely furious! Fasting? What a joke I actually fast and I hate to break it to you but eating m&ms and crap is not fasting! Wheres the electrolytes? You bellend! She's going to get someone killed I hope she gets unwell and realises how damaging she is as a person before she inflicts it on somebody else she should be reported to Instagram.

If you are going to fast do it properly you stupid bint

Reactions: 4
I'm absolutely furious! Fasting? What a joke I actually fast and I hate to break it to you but eating m&ms and crap is not fasting! Wheres the electrolytes? You bellend! She's going to get someone killed I hope she gets unwell and realises how damaging she is as a person before she inflicts it on somebody else she should be reported to Instagram.

If you are going to fast do it properly you stupid bint
its what irritates me most because she knows she has young followers yet promotes this fast she keeps talking about it too i would be willing to bet shes either begging for some sort of advert or shes got one in the pipeline

Yeah I don’t think marnie would give a tit if she went or not 🤷🏼‍♀️
Did you see marnies insta stories sat with the geordie shore squad, i can so imagine chloe just sat there with them with her personal invitation. Wtf is the girl actually on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"I was doing it before mrs hinch"

Yes hun I'm sure Mrs hinch copied fad dieter chloe from Essex who lives in a council flat and and had however many followers she had then 🤣
I'm not a Hinch fan but come on Chlo 😂😂
ahh u guys always make my day but yeah your right shes deluded af

• Haha
I'm glad I'm not the only who's noticed she seems to be telling little lies lately as well. I feel bad for her I think uts because her life is quite mundane and boring she has to invent some stuff. Like why would Marnie invite Chloe if all the influencers to her party they have nothing in common, elle Darby gave her advice but she doesnt follow her, chloe was meant to go on the circle, cant think of any others but I know theres definelty more. Also she always does this "I've got something really exciting to tell everyone but I cant say yet" then it never gets brought up again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sorry but I genuinely think it’s really sad that they considered peppa pig world a holiday, saying they’ve got holiday blues, posting ‘can’t believe it was a week ago we was here’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her stories saying they couldn’t afford it before.
I’m sure they have a bloody take away 3 times a week, always at the cafe eating, and maybe just maybe if you paid attention to your kids rather than having your phone in your hand doing boring stories you wouldn’t have to replace TVs they’ve smashed all the time! You could of gone on an actual holiday a few times chloe Hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why cant she wear her clothes properly? No Chloe don’t wear a cardigan down to your elbows like that

• Haha
More to the point why is she so over dressed to do literally everything chloe hun put on some leggings and a hoodie its ok to wear that ya know she always looks over dressed and looks bleeping stupid 😂😂
Ps not saying u cant wear that out shopping but shes Always over dressed 😂😂

More to the point why is she so over dressed to do literally everything chloe hun put on some leggings and a hoodie its ok to wear that ya know she always looks over dressed and looks bleeping stupid 😂😂
Ps not saying u cant wear that out shopping but shes Always over dressed 😂😂
The skirt doesn’t suit her at all. Why can’t she dress for the figure she has. I’m not saying you can’t wear skirts but come on...

I like the outfit either way, the cardie she needs to wear how they were made to be worn and take the belt off, but other than that its actually alright.

6275F6D2-FD5E-422D-915A-2B8E65AD12C4.png
She is begging for followers so much at the moment. Please just get a real job, being an influencer clearly isn’t working or providing for her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.