Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is armed with her version of events they would go after the poor people for her! I doubt she would post anything because people would read the thread and see what she has done, but then she is forever going to be a victim.

Its sad that we are made out to be vile but mostly people express concern for her issues.

She made me so angry earlier trying to.throw the person who posted under the bus.
Yeah another way to play the victim she proberly hoped we would turn on the poor girl all start bitchin and delete the thread na cause u see chloe chloe us cyber rats stick together and after today u showed your real self and one day your followers will see

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She won't post about this on her stories because everyone will come and look and see the racist recipients 🙄 Chloe come back talk about how you accused of me of lying when I got assaulted and put on girlsmouth about it so everyone could join in. Or let's talk about how comment's were turned off your YouTube video because everyone pointed out the times YOU bullied them:.. or or how your posts get deleted off slimmingworld pages because people point out you contribute to their eating disorder (again we have screenshots)
Come on boo Without blocking me because you know it's true!!

Reactions: 8
Yeah another way to play the victim she proberly hoped we would turn on the poor girl all start bitchin and delete the thread na cause u see chloe chloe us cyber rats stick together and after today u showed your real self and one day your followers will see
Definitely thought we would turn on the op. No chloe hun, this is what people with actual loyalty and morals look like.

She won't post about this on her stories because everyone will come and look and see the racist recipients 🙄 Chloe come back talk about how you accused of me of lying when I got assaulted and put on girlsmouth about it so everyone could join in. Or let's talk about how comment's were turned off your YouTube video because everyone pointed out the times YOU bullied them:.. or or how your posts get deleted off slimmingworld pages because people point out you contribute to their eating disorder (again we have screenshots)
I'm sure I remember the girlsmouth thing. But it happens so much on that group. She is vile! I find it hilarious that there is the "knock off" girlsmouth full of people who do not like her and see who for what she is. Trash!!!

She must of tit friends though if they watch this thread and don’t say anything hahaha
They apparently do say something but she doesnt want to see it. That's most likely because she watches on her own profile

I want to see the screenshot because nosey 🤣

Reactions: 2
If you scroll through the 3 threads I think the second one has them they are scattered throughout the messages

I also forgot the add the part where girls (including someone I know) get harassed by reporters to put their story on the paper because Chloe gets money per story

If you scroll through the 3 threads I think the second one has them they are scattered throughout the messages

I also forgot the add the part where girls (including someone I know) get harassed by reporters to put their story on the paper because Chloe gets money per story
Oh I've seen people complain about that before

I’m sure there’s lots of groups outside of girlsmouth that don’t have a nice word to say about chloe because of the kind of person she is. That scammers group has lots on here, I know the admins can’t stand here

Reactions: 3
People think we have a problem with her because we're jealous of all the free fast fashion clothing she will do a haul in then never wear again, it's not. It's because she's so problematic as a person, takes her engagement, lies and scams!

Reactions: 4
Shes been back on here 2 about an hour ago 😂😂

I’m sure there’s lots of groups outside of girlsmouth that don’t have a nice word to say about chloe because of the kind of person she is. That scammers group has lots on here, I know the admins can’t stand here
Exactly when a group of people are all saying the same thing maybe you have to think ok maybe ive fucked up and u like i said if she come our and said yh guys i messed up im sorry proberly feel diffrent its when she lied about milo dying that fucked me off the most bh

She tried saying she had been told milo had a low survival rate bit different to saying your babys died and a massive insilt to people who have lost kids

Btw chloe hun i let the relevant people know your buying engagement aswell i am not a genuis on instagram by any means but even i know half of it is fake 😂😂

OH MY GOSH I HAVE BEEN OUT ALL DAY AND MISSED OUT ON THIS ☕

Chloe you're a nasty person, stop playing the victim. Own up to your mistakes.

And no, I'm not jealous of your free, cheap material clothes and your fake influencer life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes been back on here 2 about an hour ago 😂😂

Exactly when a group of people are all saying the same thing maybe you have to think ok maybe ive fucked up and u like i said if she come our and said yh guys i messed up im sorry proberly feel diffrent its when she lied about milo dying that fucked me off the most bh

She tried saying she had been told milo had a low survival rate bit different to saying your babys died and a massive insilt to people who have lost kids

Btw chloe hun i let the relevant people know your buying engagement aswell i am not a genuis on instagram by any means but even i know half of it is fake 😂😂
How do you know she was back on here an hour ago?

• Haha
Well well well ... I’ve been working and missed that Toddzilla has been on here spouting her mouth off 😂 Gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do you know she was back on here an hour ago?
Click her profile it saids last active 7:02

Cyber rats u missed the best day 😂😂 chloe denying shes a racist and how shes gonna get her followers to bully people

p.s tempted to share this with the scammers page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For gods sake! Spent all day in work (not that Chloe would know what that is) and missed all the action. I agree with others that was rather disappointing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.