Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I think its abit crappy commenting stuff like that on the pictures with her kids in them. Maybe on one with just her in it. I'd be gutted if people tried to start arguments on pictures of my kids posed or not. Time and a place for it, that post wasn't it.

her actions and behaviour are hers and posts with her kids shouldn't be the place to bring them up.
yeah i agree actualy on reflection it is a crappy thing to do

its mainley her reaction thast got me '''game on'''

She was paid to promote them and pretend to like them lol
so in a way she is admitting then she takes on everything just to get paid because shes now claiming she doesnt like them and laugh thing about it

hmm not that we didnt know that but thanks for confirming chloe hun

Oh god yeah her shitness is annoying and should be addressed dont get me wrong x
yeah i 100 percent agree though tagret her pictures or videos not the kids but yh it was mainley the comments she put that got me any of these companies who told r should be ashamed not hard to work out which ones either chloe

so in a way she is admitting then she takes on everything just to get paid because shes now claiming she doesnt like them and laugh thing about it

hmm not that we didnt know that but thanks for confirming chloe hun

yeah i 100 percent agree though tagret her pictures or videos not the kids but yh it was mainley the comments she put that got me any of these companies who told r should be ashamed not hard to work out which ones either chloe
Tbf I would love to know which companies they are, because I certainly wouldn't be buying from them! I mean they clearly have very questionable values. Happy to continue working with a casual racist, also giving out information of people who have complained. Not the sort of people I'd spend my money with.

Reactions: 1
It

It's not. There's a shower behind her I reckon it's from the hotel.
Ooooh the bathroom the way the door went looked like a public one 😂😂 never seen a hotel bathroom like that x

Still odd on a family try away quick lemme get my bottoms off to take a sexy selfie

which no shame but bit werid on a family holiday

anything for the gram though 😂😂

Well Iv never saw a public bathroom with a shower 😂
I didnt notice that at first i saw the toilet and the way it looked seperated like a cubical my bad 😂😂 lack of sleep people reality is tough

but i see it now u mentioned it 😂

• Haha
“I say all the time i would never promote anything i dont have passion for””

said that about wax melts but here we are

Invited to Marnie Simpson’s sweet launch 🤣🤣
I smell bullshit 🤣🙈 why would she be invited?
clutching at straws now for content and to keep followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.