Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear like a month or so ago she had some really really exciting news she couldn’t contain herself about and couldn’t wait to tell everyone. Anyone know what that was?
i guessed it ws clothing line or some sort of merchandise as she gave away and said '' its all my own designs''' and knowing she works with boohoo etc i guessed clothing range but never been told

Reactions: 1
I also think her not mentioning it on her “chatty stories” shows and screams her guilt. Knowing how much this forum is read to. Do one thing right in your life chlo and own your mistakes ... covering it up must mean it’s how she truly still feels in my eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also think her not mentioning it on her “chatty stories” shows and screams her guilt. Knowing how much this forum is read to. Do one thing right in your life chlo and own your mistakes ... covering it up must mean it’s how she truly still feels in my eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone called her out at the time and she said then it wasn't rasicm so I guess she will be arguing the toss that its not with the brands.

Reactions: 2
Someone called her out at the time and she said then it wasn't rasicm so I guess she will be arguing the toss that its not with the brands.
Yh loads of people said it was racist.. I screen shot that too 😏 Id she’s still trying to argue the toss about it then her blackout post just proves she is part of the problem

Yh loads of people said it was racist.. I screen shot that too 😏 Id she’s still trying to argue the toss about it then her blackout post just proves she is part of the problem
On her stories she actually went on about how she doesn’t support George floyd at all and she had a backlash then so had to delete them.

Reactions: 4
Tbf 2014 wasn't that long ago, if she was saying tit like that then she still is now. She is a hypocrite and jumped on BLM because it gave influencers clout to be seen as part of the solution not the problem. She is a massive part of the problem if she denies its racist!

Shes been contacted clearly check her stories
Saw that. She is either a good actress or they just gave her a telling off?

It really bothers me that I never screen recoded her racist rant about George flyod.🤦🏻

Reactions: 4
It really bothers me that I never screen recoded her racist rant about George flyod.🤦🏻
I wish i did :( x

Thing is if she genuinally was sorry she couldve used this to warn younger people what u write online stays online forever and how can effect u later in life but no she wont cause she still means it now

Would he really propose at peppa pig world when you play with yourself more than any intimate action you have with him, make him sleep on the sofa and treat him like a bank and a taxi service??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must really be disliked in her home town to say if she moved she wouldn't feel nervous about how she looks etc

She must really be disliked in her home town to say if she moved she wouldn't feel nervous about how she looks etc
--run into someone i think i know-

noticed how she went to say somthing and stoped proberly was gonna say incase i see a fan like shes so famoous guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So confused.

She said she was staying off of tik tok today but the she uploaded a video on to there a few hours later 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.