Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Chloe - don't think trick or treating will go ahead this year because of Covid.
Also Chloe - wanna know if there's any Halloween events or parties I can take the kids to.

Chloe you stuck to lockdown for about 2 weeks. The pandemic hasn't affected you 😂 I'm sure Covid won't cancel your Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
So alcohol is cheap but driving lessons to actually take your kids to places are expensive?

I think I’ve fucked up my priorities 😭

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Wearing a slutty school girl skirt for her sons birthday atleast you're on brand chloe, no class and probably no knickers either

• Haha

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
She used to be quite funny but over the last few months she's got less and less likeable. I do think she needs to get her bum in gear, learn to drive, stop making excuses and 'work' at set times of the day (maybe an hour when Aaron gets home, when Romeo is at nursery, maybe even put Milo in nursery if she can't get anything done). Or find another job.

Lolololno

Look @ the 4 of them begging for free stuff !!! Can’t afford their own pjs or to support a business by BUYING IT. 89p for a face mask in body care. Embarrassing.

“We have 17k followers between us”
Round of Applause for Chloe and her little beggers. Imagine actually not just paying business and advertising, thinking they’re all celebs that should get gifted stuff all the time. 17k followers doesn’t give you the right to have things for free.

Also- Hats off to unapologetically Lauren... her fake crying deserves an Oscar 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Arose97

Made me really angry the way she said they waste so much food cos she plans healthy meals then cba to make them? I can’t even afford to have a full fridge at the mo. 😖

• Heart
  • Wow

Sillypop

I’m confused as to why she said she didn’t set out to be an influencer. She literally did? She’s begging for followers, begging for people to buy through her links so she can ‘work from home. She put up stories a few weeks ago about how to become an influencer and I used that term lightly. It’s actually just embarrassing now really chlo boo

• Haha

Phalaenopsis101

The fact she’s worried about eating 5 M&Ms and a few crisps is crazy.. ‘if I don’t eat anything else for the rest of the day that’s fine’ wow. You’re an ‘InFlUeNcEr’ and you’re literally promoting eating disorders!!! I can’t believe her brands condone the things she talks about.

Hope there isn't more than 6 of them going away 🤣
Thats alot of bleach for someone who had foils, thats the apparent reason she couldn't get to the root isnt it?

Also how is she doing a skincare routine yet still has mascara and liner on her bottom lashes

gossipgirlxo2020

Although I think the lumi is a disgusting price no matter how good it is. Everything chloe tries to promote and get people to buy makes me want to do the opposite. I feel she's always going to say how good it is expecially when it cost that bloody much. Like even if I wanted something first but then she then tried to promote it etc I probably wouldn't want it anymore 😂 . Also my god as a big girl some days she makes me feel awful when she calls herself a whale and fat when tbh she really isn't big at all in my opinion! I'm a lot bigger then her and makes me wonder what she would think of me if she saw me if she thinks she's fat.

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Oh shock, she’s at McDonald’s ... swear she said a while back she’s never eating McDonald’s again after she had bitten into a bit of gristle in the meat 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
I keep forgetting she's 23, must of been a hard paper round for her cause she doesn't look like a 'young girl' as she keeps saying. Also yeah Chloe your face is very bloated and frankly filthy, go and have a wash

• Haha

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Shame she still can't figure out how to take off her manky eye makeup, honestly how she doesn't have a constant eye infection baffles me

Parklife47

I'm sure she mentioned the "conversation" you had with her on her stories yesterday. Apparently she tried explaining it. But obviously it was fairytale time with chloe when she put her story up.

She is right we do say stuff like i feel well fat to mates..... we don't go on our stories as influencers and call ourselves fat whales thats the difference.

Exactly.

I don't follow her anymore and I feel a lot better for it. I didn't realise how much her negativity was affecting me.

Its made me feel so wary of "influencers" though. They tell you to message them, they tell you to reply etc - Chloe then said I was "obsessed" with her for being nice and engaging with her.

I feel so stupid honestly, I offered her stuff for her party that was supposed to be this year, I've offered before to go and pick her up and take her out, I've offered to support her so much and now it makes me feel like such a dickhead that I believed any of it.

She rejected all of those offers anyway because I obviously wasn't thin enough!

Just feel like we can't do right for doing wrong. If we're nice we're obsessed, if we dare to disagree with her she calls us every name under the sun.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She's uploaded to her stories saying "ignore the bleached top this is what I wore to get my hair done" like wtf? This hair dresser couldn't do roots, doesn't have a apron thing. Is she even a hair dresser 😂

• Haha

Sillypop

If she hadn’t made such a big deal about going off insta for the weekend no one would bat an eye but why say it so many times and then not even manage a full 12 hours

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Shame she's missed removing her mascara and liner again. That's probs why she can't see 😂😂😂

• Haha