Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone got thread suggestions i am not very good at coming up with names

shes such a twit shes going along with the whole my phone got fixed story even though shes been on instagram and tiktok omg i cant you cant make this tit up

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
anyone got thread suggestions i am not very good at coming up with names

shes such a twit shes going along with the whole my phone got fixed story even though shes been on instagram and tiktok omg i cant you cant make this tit up
Chloe Todd #4 Makes Aaron sleep on the sofa, crying because all her sponsorships are over

First try after a long time of lurking, I’m aware it’s terrible 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Chloe Todd #4 premium pics did the trick, Chloe’s now rich, she gets ham in a click

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Chlos image is starting to crack thanks to the tattle rats

Sorry its crap I've been awake for 30 hours and counting 👀

• Haha
‘Chloe Todd- Her phone was bRoKe but she’s still a joke’ it’s the best I could come up with 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What are those eyelashes for sitting round the house 😩😩
And why do they remind me of lizards feet lol?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You crack me up 😂 do you know her personally or just because you messaged her and she went off at you?
no i dont know her personally i messaged her like months back calling her behaviour out on my real instagram which i do have a couple hundred followers (not trying to brag but so she knew it was a real account) and she called me a karen and blocked me other then that had no interaction with her

which is why when she makes this big come to me on your account statement i can not take her seriously

Last edited:
  • Wow
shes one big bleeping liar

having an insta break cause her phones broke

yet in that picture it looked perfectly fine ?

never been mentioned either somthing smells fishy and i dont think its chloe flaps this time guysss

also isnt that breaking a brand deal cause she gets gifted hair for advertisement right?
I'm not caught up on the whole thread yet so don't know if this has already been said. But just because she's photographed with her phone in her hand, doesn't mean her phone can't be broken? she could have dropped it after this photo or something.

I generally don't like Chloe and agree with majority of the things posted on this thread but can't help but feel sometimes some of the stuff is just pure reaching.

I'm not caught up on the whole thread yet so don't know if this has already been said. But just because she's photographed with her phone in her hand, doesn't mean her phone can't be broken? she could have dropped it after this photo or something.

I generally don't like Chloe and agree with majority of the things posted on this thread but can't help but feel sometimes some of the stuff is just pure reaching.
she has been on instagram most of weekend and tiktok ? i dont understand if you want a break fine but why make out your phones broke but still live on instagram ya know ?

i guess i am someone who just likes to make sense of things and half of what she saids does not make sense

she has been on instagram most of weekend and tiktok ? i dont understand if you want a break fine but why make out your phones broke but still live on instagram ya know ?

i guess i am someone who just likes to make sense of things and half of what she saids does not make sense
I'm not disputing that at all. My point was about how you'd come to the conclusion her phone wasn't broke, by a photo which could have been posted at any time of the night.

and if half the screen was black how did she get on instagram and put a filter on it ? if i am wrongi will fully takre it back and say hey i was wrong but nothing she said added up

I'm not disputing that at all. My point was about how you'd come to the conclusion her phone wasn't broke, by a photo which could have been posted at any time of the night.
like i said maybe it was me jumping to conclusions but if her screen was half black it does not make sense how she mananged to get on instagram do a video put a filter on it post a post about romeos birthday but hey thats me thats my opnion you are entitled to yours and that's fine :)

Surely if your phone was broken and you’re a highly paid influencer you’d get a new one ASAP as it’s your ‘job’ you wouldn’t just not ‘work’ for a few days 😫😂

• Haha
Tbf the conclusion would have been more than just the picture, she got it from the picture, the fact she was able to record, filter and add a video to her stories all whilst using a phone which she could apparently only see 1 eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Surely if your phone was broken and you’re a highly paid influencer you’d get a new one ASAP as it’s your ‘job’ you wouldn’t just not ‘work’ for a few days 😫😂
thats my point and if it was so broke you couldnt see the screen would you really be able to get on instagram to do a story add posts after that she was on instagram and tiktok all weekend too maybe it was broke and she just made it sound worse but i dont think it was broke personally but hey thats my opinion and i respect everyone elses

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.