Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look @ the 4 of them begging for free stuff !!! Can’t afford their own pjs or to support a business by BUYING IT. 89p for a face mask in body care. Embarrassing.

“We have 17k followers between us”
Round of Applause for Chloe and her little beggers. Imagine actually not just paying business and advertising, thinking they’re all celebs that should get gifted stuff all the time. 17k followers doesn’t give you the right to have things for free.

Also- Hats off to unapologetically Lauren... her fake crying deserves an Oscar 🙄🙄🙄
That Lauren’s voice makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end 🤣🤮

Reactions: 5
How the hell did she eat all that for lunch at McDonald’s. I am not even on slimming world and couldn’t manage half of that!!

Reactions: 1
Came on to say the exact same thing. 117k followers between them but can’t afford £4 for a face mask each in home bargains 🙄

Do they realise how ridiculous they look
I thought that too, then looked on the girl who had the most following and she hasn’t posted begging yet, maybe she has now and I haven’t seen it

Reactions: 1
How the hell did she eat all that for lunch at McDonald’s. I am not even on slimming world and couldn’t manage half of that!!
6 nuggets and one portion of chips? That’s hardly a lot for one meal at McDonald’s lol. About 700 calories max

6 nuggets and one portion of chips? That’s hardly a lot for one meal at McDonald’s lol. About 700 calories max
Don’t get me wrong I don’t agree with her eating habits but one small meal at McDonald’s isn’t going to do any harm. Christ if she has a food problem like we think she does comments like ‘how did she eat all of that’ are hardly going to help

Reactions: 7

Don’t get me wrong I don’t agree with her eating habits but one small meal at McDonald’s isn’t going to do any harm. Christ if she has a food problem like we think she does comments like ‘how did she eat all of that’ are hardly going to help
And a cheese burger 😐

She doesn’t have a problem with her weight, she has a problem with trying to find different ways to get attention

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only just seen the begging. Wtf?! Does she realise these small businesses have to earn a living too?
And her and her friends instas won’t get the small businesses the customers they need as all the same people comment on each other’s posts so there’s hardly any genuine followers.
you can tell I own a small business haha and this does my tits in🙈

Reactions: 3
And a cheese burger 😐

She doesn’t have a problem with her weight, she has a problem with trying to find different ways to get attention
A cheese burger is like eating fresh air tbf. I always have a cheeseburger on the side of any meal I have from mcdonalds!

Reactions: 15
6 nuggets a cheeseburger & chips isn't a huge meal 😂. She'll be hungry again in an hour anyways cause McDonald's isn't filling. Did she delete the stories on the beg?

Reactions: 8
Hope there isn't more than 6 of them going away 🤣
Thats alot of bleach for someone who had foils, thats the apparent reason she couldn't get to the root isnt it?

Also how is she doing a skincare routine yet still has mascara and liner on her bottom lashes

why do i think this event shes been invited to is a massive lie?

oh i cant go because il feel fat ? shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shame she's missed removing her mascara and liner again. That's probs why she can't see 😂😂😂

• Haha
I've literally rolled my eyes so hard at all of her stories today, she is getting more and more irritating by the minute!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.