Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now think she will go along the lines of bullying. Forgetting she said plenty to that girl on here not long ago
i recon so i recon shes saw the posts from last night it got to her which the human side of me feels bad but then its like no duck this witch she puts her life out there and airs all her tit if she didnt put it out there then we wouldnt be able to comment

i recon so i recon shes saw the posts from last night it got to her which the human side of me feels bad but then its like no duck this witch she puts her life out there and airs all her tit if she didnt put it out there then we wouldnt be able to comment
I think we can agree when i have thought things are too harsh or gone too far ive said it on this thread. I didnt think think anything that was said last night was actually that bad, worse has been said on previous threads.
Its not even about her putting her life out there. She can't make statements about masterbating all the time, wanting to have affairs with women (nothing wrong with that at all, well other than being in a monogamous relationshi) etc and not expect people to make certain assumptions about her, pair the things she says with the way she acts and lies she is opening herself up for people to think and say things.

Reactions: 3
I think we can agree when i have thought things are too harsh or gone too far ive said it on this thread. I didnt think think anything that was said last night was actually that bad, worse has been said on previous threads.
Its not even about her putting her life out there. She can't make statements about masterbating all the time, wanting to have affairs with women (nothing wrong with that at all, well other than being in a monogamous relationshi) etc and not expect people to make certain assumptions about her, pair the things she says with the way she acts and lies she is opening herself up for people to think and say things.
EXactly i dont get who goes on ig an openly admitts they make their partner sleep on the sofa though ............. just what

Hahahahaha hahah surely that’s not her?
wheres this pic from

Reactions: 1
EXactly i dont get who goes on ig an openly admitts they make their partner sleep on the sofa though ............. just what

wheres this pic from
Trying to make herself relatable isn't she. I know they say they are open etc but somethings should be kept private. Not sure anyone cares how many times a day she gets herself off (not sure how she manages more than once when she says she doesnt get time to pee in peace), or how many meals she apparently can't eat or finish

Trying to make herself relatable isn't she. I know they say they are open etc but somethings should be kept private. Not sure anyone cares how many times a day she gets herself off (not sure how she manages more than once when she says she doesnt get time to pee in peace), or how many meals she apparently can't eat or finish
it also kinda makes me uncomfortable how she said Aaron doesnt have social media so doesnt know how much shes sharing

just refreshed her stories on the site something definitely going on her friend put up a story saying i love you

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That is definitely not her
It definitely is

Something must’ve happened? What do we reckon? My theory is somehow Aaron has maybe read something on here about the way she was dressed last night, I saw several comments saying she would prob shag someone in the toilets. Maybe he got annoyed and questioned her/asked to see her phone then they both kicked off and broke her phone?

It definitely is

Something must’ve happened? What do we reckon? My theory is somehow Aaron has maybe read something on here about the way she was dressed last night, I saw several comments saying she would prob shag someone in the toilets. Maybe he got annoyed and questioned her/asked to see her phone then they both kicked off and broke her phone?
i dont think her phones broke at all i think that was just an excuse to not post properly defonitly her and Aaron though she didnt even have her hair done

Reactions: 1
It definitely is

Thats her sister

she also said before she has 2 phones I'm sure and she prefers the camera on one of them?

so that makes it even more odd the fact shes not posted
Alright I'm a proper weirdo but look at her pupils in her story, her phone screen looks fine. Her friend has also posted a nice little photo saying love you that chloe has reposted, she definelty sounded sad

Alright I'm a proper weirdo but look at her pupils in her story, her phone screen looks fine. Her friend has also posted a nice little photo saying love you that chloe has reposted, she definelty sounded sad
yeah i think its definitely her and Aaron the thing is surely she knows she will have to address it eventually ? may be she's hoping it will resolve in a few days ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.