Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on that military diet again. I feel so sad for her. She needs help, quick. She's like a ticking time bomb 😖

Reactions: 3
Not just that she clearly doesnt care shes influencing young girls to feel tit about themselves she clearly doesnt advacate for sw enough or she would just use it to loose weight and it does work if done properly she needs help

Back on that military diet again. I feel so sad for her. She needs help, quick. She's like a ticking time bomb 😖
You're right, she really does need some serious help. I don't like her or what she stands for personally, but having said that, I do feel genuine concern for her eating habits. It's not healthy and she's going to do herself harm. Not only that, her following is probably mostly young girls who are easily influenced. I'd hate for somebody to pick up unhealthy habits because they've seen her do it. I wish someone close to her would get her some help. She's not even fat! She's a regular size for a woman in the UK, who has had children. She just needs to dress

Reactions: 2
When you get to the point that you feel you need to take extreme measures to loose weight that's when it's an issue. Said it so many times she needs help.

Yay let's promote fasting for 3 days. She cannot see now damaging she could be to the followers she begged for.

Reactions: 4
Shes doinf a 3 day fast
And promoting it

Guys im out shes liteened to nothing we said duck this witch im so angry oh shes got me going

Ik she has issues but to promote it and everything just wtf chloe

Last time she did it I was like fine she’s not telling anyone what it is, if she wants to do it she can get on with it, whatever. But now she’s told people she’s fasting for 3 days? That’s so dangerous to tell people that without the right information, especially if some of her followers have eating disorders etc I’m disgusted

Reactions: 5
I don't think she understands that for people with disordered eating it can become competitive. Like oh chloe managed 3 days let's see if I can manage 4.

Reactions: 4
Yess as someone who had a sister severely with anorexia i know the devstating effects. Can have she started out like chloe regulaur size and everything u can have an ed without being under weight she admitta she has an issue so why she not seeking help ?
I just cant i just cant

I want to treat u like my friends no u just want attention and for people to say ur not fat come ok chloe your not stupid come on

Reactions: 1
So if she isn't an influencer what is she?
I dont think she knows what shes chatting half the time the thing is chloe u cant have it all one way u cant expect freebies gifted experiences but then not want the responsbillity day in day out your showing your true self more and honestly its just gross you just want rhe free stuff

Long time lurker first time poster but I had to say something after watching her stories today. I’ll start by saying I actually really enjoyed watching her chatty stories when I first followed her about a year ago. But honestly today, speaking publicly about a very unhealthy diet, then an hour later breaking the fad diet to promote a meal kit. You honestly couldn’t make it up. She is so irresponsible and clearly only cares about money and not her followers wellbeing. Her eating habits are very unhealthy and I can’t see how Aaron or any of her friends haven’t told her to stop or tried to help her? It’s actually worrying! She’s average size she clearly has some sort of body dysmorphia to think she’s a ‘whale’. Honestly it’s really worrying the amount she goes on about her weight and really irresponsible to be promoting these to her audience!

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker first time poster but I had to say something after watching her stories today. I’ll start by saying I actually really enjoyed watching her chatty stories when I first followed her about a year ago. But honestly today, speaking publicly about a very unhealthy diet, then an hour later breaking the fad diet to promote a meal kit. You honestly couldn’t make it up. She is so irresponsible and clearly only cares about money and not her followers wellbeing. Her eating habits are very unhealthy and I can’t see how Aaron or any of her friends haven’t told her to stop or tried to help her? It’s actually worrying! She’s average size she clearly has some sort of body dysmorphia to think she’s a ‘whale’. Honestly it’s really worrying the amount she goes on about her weight and really irresponsible to be promoting these to her audience!
In a nut shell she wants the freebies abd gifted stuff but doesnt want the responsiabillity of being an influencer but she cant seem to grasp u naturally r wen u put yourself out there like tht especislly to young viewers u have a responsiabillity not to post about a 3 day fast diet

Reactions: 1
What an absolute mug, I cannot believe she is trying to tell her young audience that starving yourself for three days has health benefits. What a damaging, immature and selfish witch she really is. Good work Chloe, great influencing!

She has a young following, and needs to be held accountable for the things she's posting.
I have cellulard and stretch mark and defo dont look at these influcence as 'relatable' because they're posting theirs.
Her latest photo shes trying to promote how normal cellulite is, whilst using good angles to hide her top half, and this is no way I would ever shoot someone down for what they look like, but she needs to stop posting so much negativity whilst trying to act like shes completely relatable.

Reactions: 5
She has a young following, and needs to be held accountable for the things she's posting.
I have cellulard and stretch mark and defo dont look at these influcence as 'relatable' because they're posting theirs.
Her latest photo shes trying to promote how normal cellulite is, whilst using good angles to hide her top half, and this is no way I would ever shoot someone down for what they look like, but she needs to stop posting so much negativity whilst trying to act like shes completely relatable.
Exactly she wants the high life but not the graft that comes with it she knows full well she has a reaponsibaillity

Also clearly bought followers, how can she have that many followers but gets barely any likes or comments on her photos. Something doesn’t add up there....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.