Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oooh new thread wow they go so quick. May I do a quick update for newbies?...

@watermelon sugar got The Sims game, kept us updated with her progress and in doing so tempted some of us follow suit and buy it
@Scorpihoe friend wanked off a bloke for 25 minutes with no end in sight and ended up with a dead hand and an arm like Popeyes:oops::ROFLMAO: the bloke ended up with a red penis and a wasted night.
We discussed clothes airers and are the heated ones any good (yes)
The man with the worlds biggest penis got discussed as well as would we shag him the answer was a resounding NO!
Some of our OH's are getting on our nerves:rolleyes:
its snowed and its almost December MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!🎄🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all. It's my birthday! While I was asleep the staff crept in and decorated my room. I woke up and it made me cry, they gave me a card signed by all the staff too and they have all written such thoughtful things about me. So kind.

20211129_093752.jpg

My mum is coming to visit me later this morning so that will be nice.
Otherwise it is just physio, Kindle, usual stuff. The children baked me a cake which they brought in yesterday so I'll eat the rest of that!

My husband and I had to agree not to discuss who had changed more nappies, who was more tired etc.. We'd definitely be divorced by now if we didn't call that truce.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My knobhead boss. Oh my god. It's FREEZING in this office so I plugged a little heater in to warm up. He's just come into my room and said "are you going to pay the electricity bill seeing as you've got that thing plugged in" so I said "well no, but neither are you, it doesn't get taken out your wages". So he tutted at me and unplugged it and said "put more clothes on if you're cold" (I'm wearing thermal tights and a jumper dress with a longsleeved top underneath!!!!!!!!) so I ignored him and carried on typing. Then he said "don't let me catch you putting that on again"

I shouldn't have really but I said "don't let me catch you moaning at me for being off sick then when I'm off with the flu because it's absolutely freezing in here." and he had the CHEEK to say "don't know who you think you're talking to".

God I HATE HIM. I hope he slips on ice on his way home and falls flat on his face. If I don't have a new job by end of Jan I don't know what I'll do cos I can't take this anymore.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all.

Tomorrow will be 140 days that I have been in hospital, it is also my birthday. So over it. I was laying here just now being all positive but do you know it is a bitter pill to swallow when the mind is willing but the body just doesn't cooperate. My brain is sending the "legs move" message and my legs are all "nah mate" and nothing happens. Our bodies can be right weird, to know your brain is sending the right message but your spinal cord/nerves are just messing it up for the fun of it is stupid.

Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday and today the husband and Junior Jellies are coming to see me. I am so excited. I can't explain how much I miss the children.

Other than that visit I am getting a shower today and the rest of the time will be reading and playing Zen Master on my phone.

• Heart
hi guys! just wanted to tell more people that i got a first (74%) on one of my psychology exams today
i have such low confidence levels when it comes to my university work and constantly think i’m going to fail so this was a major boost!😁

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Mr Wilma proper gives me the ick sometimes you know. We were just in Morrisons and he was getting himself one of them create your own pizzas to have tomorrow and the woman goes “is that enough cheese” and instead of saying “yes thank you” like a normal person he goes “yeah thanks, proper sexy pizza that. Do you think it’s a good pizza cos I think it’s banging”

Cringeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 16

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Oh maaaa gaaaad I think we’ve got to the terrible 2’s 3 months early. The baby has just had a full blown tantrum. Lay on the floor screeching. Kicking his legs. He weren’t having it. His new fav word is no. NOOOOOOOO he was screaming. All cos I wouldn’t let him put my Marcus Radishford down the toilet 🥲 Guadalupe and Agustin would never 🥲 and I’m aware I still call him ‘the baby’ even though he’s nearly 2. I’ll be calling him the baby when he’s 25

me on tattle when the babies 25 ‘I’ve just FaceTimed the baby while he’s with his girlfriend and his baby and sang the teletubbies on loop for 46 mins. Gonna go play the Sims 29 now’

🥲

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I’m proper laughing

so I’m whinging to my fella telling him I feel shit so he says do you want to do a get fit with Rick and I said only if you do it with me. So he agrees. I put the Bruno Mars one on 😂😂

we were like
B6D91C57-9830-4179-AA27-F457860164C9.gif

The baby stood in the middle of us jogging on the spot 🤣

when uptown funk came on my fella kept singing ‘don’t believe me Joe swash’ was proper making me laugh 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
My favourite films are Girl, Interrupted, The Green Mile and Lost Boys.

I am such an idiot. Logged into our family Spotify, and in the five (5!! 😭) months I have been in hospital my children have made all sorts of new playlists and it had made me bawl like a baby, I am missing so much of their lives. I couldn't even tell you they liked these songs. So I have done the ugly crying for hours. I have a lovely nurse looking after me today and she was all "Jelly, it's ok to cry" and "it isn't just about the music is it? it's about your old life isn't it?" So then I did more snotting and sobbing. Because yes it is. Yes it is about my old life that I almost certainly will never get back. And I want to stand in my kitchen making 4 different dinners just to please everyone and walk my children to school and blah blah blah. I'm going to spend Christmas in hospital because I can't get my fucking body to wake up, and my new normal is being hosted from bed to wheelchair and back again, and someone spoon feeding me like a baby, and someone brushing my teeth like I am a disobedient toddler and having these four walls be my world.

Lordy I am bitter and twisted. But it is astounding really how quickly things changed, I walked away from Wembley that Sunday night after they lost the Euro final and by Monday lunchtime I am paralysed in bed. It is an absolute nonsense. I mean I knew I had MS then. I just never envisioned it would come knocking on my door like it has and totally wipe my world out.

Anyway, Mr Jelly snuck into my Ocado and added a tin of Quality Street so I am going to bury my unhappiness in eating (fed to me by a nurse of course) lots of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
On today’s edition of ‘why is your toddler crying’ he’s crying because I wouldn’t let him turn the washing machine on with the stir fry vegetables I have in for tea 🙄

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I feel a bit shite today 😅 the baby has had an off few days and has been really moody, think he’s teething, but it’s been hard, I’ve had a cold so that’s made me feel shite. My mum and my family haven’t spoke to me for over a month 😬 so the more I think about Christmas the more I feel shite. I feel like just curling up on the couch and crying 😂 but I won’t 😂 I just need to tell myself I’m a bad bitch and move on 😅

• Sad
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning gang! I’m just about to go and do my click and collects whilst the boys are at football this morning. Not much else planned for me. My parents are still on holiday so I’m still abandoned. I’m feeling weirdly happy but I hope it lasts 😅

for the last few years me and mr peaches have lived quite separately like he’d often be at his mums and we’ll see each other in passing and we’ve argued a lot over the stresses of life and we were just very distant. After a good long few chats we’ve been okayish and this morning I was just laying on his chest on bed and little peaches came in and was like WHY ARE YOU CUDDLING DO YOU LOVE EACHOTHER and it broke my heart to realise how obvious it’s been that we haven’t got on but also how lovely it is to be normal

hope everybody has a lovely day ☺

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all.

I sleep like the dead, they had to wake me up for meds this morning and now I am ready for a nap already. This fatigue is going to do me in.

Middle Jelly is playing academy football today against a team that we despise in the real proper premier league, he said to me "don't worry mum, I'll kick them up in the air, ball first, player next" so he might only last 30 seconds on the pitch with that attitude. I said to Mr Jelly can you tone him down a bit and he says "it's Middle Jelly what do you think?" After telling me of his tactics he then started talking about me and "are you ever coming home" and told me he has sent me some "exciting and interesting" things in the post to cheer me up. My idea of exciting and interesting is almost certainly different to his.

I am waiting to have a shower in the hope that wakes me up a bit. It is a beautiful bright, blue sky sunny day here.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Previous thread

Never mind sex, drugs & rock and roll we’ve got sex, Sims and clothes airers 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I AM SO ANGRY.
Remember I said I’ve been having some relationship issues. I usually speak to my mum about it. My mum is on holiday but I spoke to her today so I gave her an update and stuff. Next thing I know I’m getting a call from my sister who annoys me at the best of times ‘mum told me that this is happening and that is happening and then she was asking me what I think blah blah blah’
Why does my mum think it’s acceptable to gossip to my sister about me? I’m quite a private person so it’s not something I’d speak to my sister about. I’ve just sent my mum an angry text but it’s not enough.
Arghhhhh!!

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning!

omg last night I just got a random dead bad headache so I took myself off to bed at like 8/half 8, woke up in the middle of the night cos the baby whinged and I thought arrr I’ll just get him in bed with me cos my heads banging. Picked him up and he was all sleepy then his eyes flicked open and he went ‘ABCDEFG’ Right in my face like a possessed demon. I thought here we go he’s gonna be up thinking he’s at an alphabet rave now but he went straight to sleep. Who recites the alphabet in their sleep 😂 he woke me up this morning by finding my phone under my pillow and putting it to his ear going ‘yeah yeah yeah’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I prefer to keep warm with blankets than the heating.
My new one just arrived. Its so soft. Its this one from amazon
View attachment 893259
I really want one of those fleece/sherpa blankets.

Evening all. I had a lovely time with my husband and the children. Celebrated my birthday a day early. We have a family deal that for whoever's birthday you get £20 to buy whatever you think the person will like. Oldest Jelly got my three books that I think I will like. Middle Jelly got me essential oil blends (he went on Amazon and copied exactly the names of the ones I have at home 🤗) Littlest Jelly got me a necklace that the pendant piece is her actual handwriting saying mummy and it might be the best thing anyone has ever given me.

They had also baked me a lemon drizzle cake.

They're an alright lot my family, really.

I am now showered and in bed with clean sheets.

Not a bad day!

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I think me and the Mr are splitting up. My decision so I'm ok.
Probably after Xmas

Hope you are all doing better than me 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I think if it’s with the right person it’s fine! Me and my fella got engaged in June but neither of us have mentioned it since cos we lost the baby not long after so neither of us have been in the mood really to mention it

• Heart