Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh I feel like shite today. Do you ever look in the mirror and think you’re a fat ugly trollop. That’s how I feel today 🥲
Often.

I've done a lot of work on this, professionally, about acceptance/self judgement. We are our own worst enemies. You might think you are a fat ugly trollop (and I've seen you so I know you're not 😘) but I bet your fella, nana etc would say otherwise. Be kind to yourself. You are fab, inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hi guys! just wanted to tell more people that i got a first (74%) on one of my psychology exams today
i have such low confidence levels when it comes to my university work and constantly think i’m going to fail so this was a major boost!😁
that’s brilliant, well done!!

Urgh I feel like shite today. Do you ever look in the mirror and think you’re a fat ugly trollop. That’s how I feel today 🥲
I think we all have days like this but I’m sure you’re an absolute 10/10 girl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Congrats @so_u_thinkimskinnyyy, great job!

I’ve just seen on Pinterest that Highclere Castle of Downtown Abbey fame holds Christmas parties/experiences. It looks so magical 🥰🎄 I just wish I lived in a castle and had none of this tit to deal with

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I’m proper laughing

so I’m whinging to my fella telling him I feel tit so he says do you want to do a get fit with Rick and I said only if you do it with me. So he agrees. I put the Bruno Mars one on 😂😂

we were like
B6D91C57-9830-4179-AA27-F457860164C9.gif

The baby stood in the middle of us jogging on the spot 🤣

when uptown funk came on my fella kept singing ‘don’t believe me Joe swash’ was proper making me laugh 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I want to be a cadburys hot chocolate pudding

👀

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My knobhead boss. Oh my god. It's FREEZING in this office so I plugged a little heater in to warm up. He's just come into my room and said "are you going to pay the electricity bill seeing as you've got that thing plugged in" so I said "well no, but neither are you, it doesn't get taken out your wages". So he tutted at me and unplugged it and said "put more clothes on if you're cold" (I'm wearing thermal tights and a jumper dress with a longsleeved top underneath!!!!!!!!) so I ignored him and carried on typing. Then he said "don't let me catch you putting that on again"

I shouldn't have really but I said "don't let me catch you moaning at me for being off sick then when I'm off with the flu because it's absolutely freezing in here." and he had the CHEEK to say "don't know who you think you're talking to".

God I HATE HIM. I hope he slips on ice on his way home and falls flat on his face. If I don't have a new job by end of Jan I don't know what I'll do cos I can't take this anymore.
Is Captain Cuntface here a short man, by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I want to be a cadburys hot chocolate pudding

👀
this is the sexiest thing I’ve seen all year

Is Captain Cuntface here a short man, by any chance?
Average I’d say

ETA - average HEIGHT I mean before one of you dirty dogs assume I’ve seen his 🍆

This is way too sexy for a chocolate pudding! Now I want one

Did you end up having a takeaway @WilmaHun?
no!! Bitterly disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Average I’d say

ETA - average HEIGHT I mean before one of you dirty dogs assume I’ve seen his 🍆
I thought he might be a bleep because he was sensitive about his height - but maybe he's a dick because he's sensitive about his own one's size.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.