Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the baby is on one today. The only thing that’s cheering him up is playing Blinding Lights by the Weeknd so Alexa has been on a loop playing that for approx 45 mins now. I’ve ran out of dance moves, I’ve done the robot, the Macarena, you name it, and my coffees gone cold 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone!

I’m still unwell over here, I don’t catch colds often, but when I do…Usually it’s either my sinuses or my throat but now it’s both. Contemplated going to uni, looks like I will be going to the pharmacy instead. Coming from a family of workaholics, I always feel bad for going on a sick leave 😕

Hope you all have a lovely day! Best of luck with your interview @WilmaHun, I believe so much in you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bought one of them really long hot water bottles this morning and I can't wait to go home tonight and lay on the sofa with it :ROFLMAO: We have no heating until a new boiler gets fitted at the weekend (an expense I really didn't need before Christmas. Don't buy a house, it's not worth it). Might pinch the plug in heater my boss won't let me use and take it home too :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good luck for later @WilmaHun! Rooting for you! 💙

--

I have a PCR covid home kit arriving later today and it looks like a minefield to actually do at home. I spoke to the doctor this morning and he's prescribed me steroids so I'm hoping that'll help with my breathing because I feel very unwell. 😭 I'm meant to be working from home but I'm not doing much. In my defence, my work place don't give a tit and haven't even bothered to ask me if I'm ok or given me more work to complete. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good luck @WilmaHun !

Very Merry Unbirthday to mini watermelon.

I'm counting down the minutes (56) until I can have a nap at lunch. Feel so much happier today but super tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit shite today 😅 the baby has had an off few days and has been really moody, think he’s teething, but it’s been hard, I’ve had a cold so that’s made me feel shite. My mum and my family haven’t spoke to me for over a month 😬 so the more I think about Christmas the more I feel shite. I feel like just curling up on the couch and crying 😂 but I won’t 😂 I just need to tell myself I’m a bad witch and move on 😅

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Firstly huge apologies @ordinaryjelly i thought i had posted to say happy birthday yesterday but i don't think i did so happy belated birthday ❤

@WilmaHun best of luck for the interview.

Another boring day here. Although school have just rang to say due to a clash of heads my eldest has ended PE with a woobly tooth that she didn't start the lesson with 🙄🙄
She's 8 and I'm pretty sure her hormones are kicking in so this will be an almighty crying episode when she tells me about it i can already sense it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello all.

Feeling a bit flat after my birthday yesterday. It was as lovely as a birthday in hospital can be, but for the love of God I want to go home already.

Have had a lovely session with the neuro psychologist this morning. The NHS are funding my stay here and we have so many treatments and therapies that you either don't get on the NHS or have to wait months for. It really grinds my gears that the NHS choose to fund private hospitals this way instead of keeping the money and providing it themselves. Am sure this hospital is owned by one of Boris' mates though.

Got physio later, but other than that I plan to read. Currently engaged in a Mexican stand off with my husband, in a romantic guesture when we were living in separate countries he suggested we read the same book as one another, quite sweet really. But now trying to pick our next book is like pulling teeth.

Grey, gloomy day here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@watermelon sugar sorry to hear about your family not speaking to you. It’s their loss anyway, you’re 10/10 you ❤

Work is dead today, I’m going in tomorrow and there’s this guy right and I used to sit near him in the old office and all we used to talk about is snacks. He’s just phoned me and asked if I was in the office tomorrow and I said yeah and you know what day it is, he went MINCE PIE DAYYYYYY! So at least I have that to look forward too. Can’t wait.

Going to have a shower and wash my hair in min cos that’s how little work I have to do today 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't you just love when your colleague forgets her camera is on during a meeting, rolls her eyes whenever you speak and mouths 'duck off' at you?

It's a small team so I'm just going to ignore it, but she could at least be professional at work :rolleyes: Now to try and not become paranoid and worry that everyone there secretly hates me. :(

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Don't you just love when your colleague forgets her camera is on during a meeting, rolls her eyes whenever you speak and mouths 'duck off' at you?

It's a small team so I'm just going to ignore it, but she could at least be professional at work :rolleyes: Now to try and not become paranoid and worry that everyone there secretly hates me. :(
What's her problem? Nasty witch! Some people are incapable of being professional. You are lovely and I'm sure you are liked by others. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3

That is so unprofessional. What a cowbag. Maybe your other colleagues saw her doing that and are equally aghast but are also of the "it's a small team..." and don't want to rock the boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I’d never not be able to say something. I’d be like ‘you do know your camera is on’

Once this little annoying prick went to instant message somebody else on our team about me, but sent it to me. It said ‘she is SO rude’ so I said out loud ‘if you want to send bitchy messages about me, try and send them to the right person’ ohhhh it was awkward but I let him know 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.