Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread:

The big 1-0 woop woop

There seems to be a bigger divide amongst us than the mince pies - is Jack Grealish fit? I was gonna do a poll but didnโ€™t want everyone to get all riled up again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

P.s he IS fit

As you were ๐Ÿ’‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Genuinely shocked at how close that mince pie poll was. I thought it was just me and @Boredofthegram who liked them and the rest of you hated them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jack Grealish is fit. The end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I won't comment on Grealish but woohoo @ us being on thread 10.

@BelleAmie are you ok lovely? They sound like a trio of morons who don't know what good customer service is! x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Belle Amie I hope you are alright.

I asked for a bacon sandwich for tea. Then the nurse acted like I was committing a crime when I asked to add tomato ketchup. She eats her bacon sandwich with no sauce at all. Sacrilegious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like BooHoo have made their decision over whether to have mince pies or Grealish

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@BelleAmie they sound like a bunch of twats! Try not to let it bother you ๐Ÿฅฐ

MIL text me to ask what I want for Christmas so I told her and she replied โ€œI donโ€™t really wanna get you thatโ€. Donโ€™t bleeping ask me what I want then then you weirdo!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™ve just had my first one of the season (pie not footballer). It was bloody chefs kiss. An extra special one from the Asda in store bakery. Iโ€™ve also got a small baileys on the go cos I donโ€™t want to peak too soon. Cheers ๐Ÿธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Our dog just threw a full-blown tantrum because my sister dared to speak French in front of him and apparently he hates the sound ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ Could he be any more adorable?

And Iโ€™ve just had some glorious me time so Iโ€™m in a good mood and thus approving of both Jack Grealish and mince pies. Live and let live โœŒ๐Ÿป

Hope you are okay sweet @BelleAmie ๐Ÿ’— What a bunch of pricks

• Heart
  • Haha
Jack Grealish is fit AF

People who eat bacon sandwiches without any kind of sauce are animals

People at Starbucks suck

You guys are the loveliest ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.