Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Never mind sex, drugs & rock and roll we’ve got sex, Sims and clothes airers 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Afternoon all - having a lovely day so far. Weather was good this morning so I had a longer walk with some country music and it was wonderful. Got home and signed up to a walking challenge - it's a Route 66 challenge... only a teeny tiny 2,400 miles 🤣 but it follows you along on streetview so I'll keep you updated.

Cooked some breakfast, just cooked a chickpea saag for lunch and the storm has rolled in so I'm having a cosy afternoon gaming.

Hope everyone's doing well!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Been roped into going to mil’s cos her fence panels have blew off. Apparently they are just flying around the cul de sac and you can see into her garden 😂 I could have stayed in and had a day on the Sims but I wanted to spend time with my fella so I’ve gone 😳 I’ll make up for Sims time later. Also she lives by an Aldi so I can still go there, unfortunately no Homie B’s 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My bf keeps complaining about the cold, I’m talking every 5 mins and it’s so annoying. Keep complaining babe, it might make it warmer 😅

• Haha
Found my penguin slipper socks so my feet are now toasty (I hate wearing socks so never buy them)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Been roped into going to mil’s cos her fence panels have blew off. Apparently they are just flying around the cul de sac and you can see into her garden 😂 I could have stayed in and had a day on the Sims but I wanted to spend time with my fella so I’ve gone 😳 I’ll make up for Sims time later. Also she lives by an Aldi so I can still go there, unfortunately no Homie B’s 😞
Not off to The Asda to try your luck?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is the weather as bad as reported?

I don’t really have anything to say, just needed to jump on the thread as I don’t want to miss any talk of sex, Sims and airers 😂

• Haha
Not off to The Asda to try your luck?

my Asda doesn’t do them I already checked 🤣 not that I’m a gucci kinda gal like. More the Primarni sort me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I only went out for bread and eggs and I've come back with half the high st.

Husband put some rubbish out earlier and didn't close the back door. He text me from upstairs saying why is it so cold inside. So I re opened the door took a photo and sent it to him saying cos someone left the back door open. I also sent him a pic of the crumbs he left on the work top 🙄
His response was 'alright columbo, guilty as charged'

He's nursing a hangover so I might do some hoovering 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only went out for bread and eggs and I've come back with half the high st.

Husband put some rubbish out earlier and didn't close the back door. He text me from upstairs saying why is it so cold inside. So I re opened the door took a photo and sent it to him saying cos someone left the back door open. I also sent him a pic of the crumbs he left on the work top 🙄
His response was 'alright columbo, guilty as charged'

He's nursing a hangover so I might do some hoovering 😄
My fiancé always leaves crumbs on the worktops drives me insane!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’m at my sister’s, she has a brand new coffee machine with all the bells and whistles. I’ve just had a cappuccino, it was well nice 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
MrGlenCoco leaves cupboard doors open all the time! I dont know why it winds me up but it really does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh new thread wow they go so quick. May I do a quick update for newbies?...

@watermelon sugar got The Sims game, kept us updated with her progress and in doing so tempted some of us follow suit and buy it
@Scorpihoe friend wanked off a bloke for 25 minutes with no end in sight and ended up with a dead hand and an arm like Popeyes:oops::ROFLMAO: the bloke ended up with a red penis and a wasted night.
We discussed clothes airers and are the heated ones any good (yes)
The man with the worlds biggest penis got discussed as well as would we shag him the answer was a resounding NO!
Some of our OH's are getting on our nerves:rolleyes:
its snowed and its almost December MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!🎄🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Me and me fella have left the baby in his Nans while we venture to Aldi cos it’s way too cold. I keep moaning I’m cold and my fella told me to jog to stay warm. He then said ‘pretend you’re doing get fit with Rick’ then began to salsa down the street and side stepping 😳 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
5A93AB6B-A31C-4B61-9116-5C0C746AA71E.jpeg

We saw Santa and the donkeys in xmas hats (my photos always upload wonky haha wonky donkeys 😂)

it was so cold and windy though but the mince pies went down a treat.

Back home now to defrost. Not much planned for later, strictly with some Prosecco I think 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.