Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Aw @Peaches_xox that’s not on at all! Hope you’re okay x

The interview went well but it would be working 3 days in an office which is quite a drive away from home (wasn’t advertised like that) and parking is pay per day, so wages would need to reflect these. I’m gonna have a think

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

BelleAmie

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar bloody hell how much does she want to buy?! I’d be really peeved if someone was stealing all my present ideas.
could you tell her the baby wants a sims 4 expansion pack?

• Haha
  • Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Tried to plant it in my parents room, saw the lights were off so I snuck in and tried to plug the charger in the socket and then my dad goes “what are you doing?” Bloody shat myself, he was sat there in the dark!!! Ahhhh the jig is up 😭😭😭 I was fully like

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I have pulled myself together after yesterday's little meltdown. I just feel like I am too young for this to have happened and I had too many plans and things I wanted to do. But then at what age is it OK? Never. I have been in bed for 5 months. It is insane really.

Anyway, suck it up buttercup. I have been sat in my chair for a bit this morning, but it is so uncomfortable. I am back in bed now. Ready to watch Leeds play Brentford. And eat chocolate and crisps.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
My freezer has defrosted and I had lots of Christmas nibbles in there…. One bin bag of defrosted food later my freezer is very empty 😕

In other news my daughter came home from NY 🎉

• Heart
  • Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
Catfish was not a catfish but seems hes lied/exaggerated stuff. Im still calling him catfish. He's pretty much brainwashed her to change her stance on the vaccine and wearing masks and stuff. I now feel unsafe in my house.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m changing me name to Bob cos I’m basically a builder now. Just did a flat pack all by myself. I’m shit at practical stuff so this is an achievement for me 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I have had 4 inches cut off my hair and I feel like a new person...Will have to adjust my Sims hair accordingly 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Hello all.

Feeling a bit flat after my birthday yesterday. It was as lovely as a birthday in hospital can be, but for the love of God I want to go home already.

Have had a lovely session with the neuro psychologist this morning. The NHS are funding my stay here and we have so many treatments and therapies that you either don't get on the NHS or have to wait months for. It really grinds my gears that the NHS choose to fund private hospitals this way instead of keeping the money and providing it themselves. Am sure this hospital is owned by one of Boris' mates though.

Got physio later, but other than that I plan to read. Currently engaged in a Mexican stand off with my husband, in a romantic guesture when we were living in separate countries he suggested we read the same book as one another, quite sweet really. But now trying to pick our next book is like pulling teeth.

Grey, gloomy day here.

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
That’s why I like not living with a partner or housemate now. I don’t have to deal with their bad habits. I’m trying to train up my 6yo to pull his weight a bit 😂 roll on the day he can make me a cuppa in bed.

• Haha
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
So. I decided that there was no use in just sitting around being miserable and thought a walk might clear my thoughts.

Turns out I have a surprising amount of thoughts 🤣 I did my longest ever walk - 15km! Adding on the shorter morning walk and it's 18km!

I'm exhausted but overjoyed. I really needed that space to just get out of my head.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Goooood morning! It’s my fellas last day off of his extra days off and boy don’t I know it!!!

so last night I goes to bed at like 10ish and he’s playing fifa. I fell straight asleep. Woke up to the baby upset at about 2.30 so I wakes up, surprise surprise my fella is asleep on the couch 🤣 he must do it 4 out of 7 days a week. So I leave him cos if I get the baby the baby will think it’s a rave if his dads up as well. So I get the baby and go back to our bed and we both fall asleep. About half 3 me fella gets in the bed and the baby is fast asleep next to me. So at 5am the baby wakes up reciting his abc’s. I was like wtf 🤣 I put him in the middle of the two of us and I lie there while we’re all waiting for him to go back off. At 6am he falls back asleep so we all go back to sleep. Well my fellas alarm kept going off every 10 mins 🤔 you’d think he’d turn it off if he’s off work but ok…. So 8am the baby wakes up! So I’m like come on let’s get up! And my fella is like ‘I was up all night with the baby let me sleep’ Im like you what 😂😂 and he says he came in at 3.30 cos the baby was awake. The baby was asleep when he came in 🤔 I said why are you chatting wham mate and he said why you calling me a liar and I was like cos he woke up at 5 🤔 he was asleep when he came in!? So he was like ‘so I was awake for an hour with the baby between 5 and 6’ and I was like ‘god welcome to my world!!’ So he was like why do you think you’re better than me 😂 and I said cos it’s true !? And he called me supermum. Keeps calling me it. ‘supermum is gonna make your breakfast’ ‘where’s the milk supermum’ 🙄

and now he’s sat on the couch dozing off 🙄

needed that rant 😂

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve trained my son who is 2 in 3 months how to put a wash on. He does it with me every morning and when my fella moans about having no washing I say ‘you’re 31 and can’t use the washing machine but our baby can’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Last night I dreamed that I was catfished by a tattler 😬 I can’t remember the username, it was something like Alph and I had to go on a work trip to where they lived so I said I’d come and meet them and bring cake - but it turned out that Alph was actually some bloke called Ralph who just wanted me to bring them cake 👀

• Haha