Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Omg I had a splitting headache come on really suddenly last night, couldn’t even look at my phone. My bf basically carried me up to bed. I’ve just looked at my watch and it said I slept for 9 hours straight 😧 my headache is gone now but my god that was awful.

I’ve just stuck my leg out the covers and it feels Baltic. 😬

Hope everyone who is feeling ill/lonely feels a bit better today. Have a good week everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar theres nothing quite like a ‘who’s more tired’ debate 🤣 or a ‘who’s done more’ I can guarantee it will be you but the men will always say it’s them 😅 once mr peaches tried to tell me we’d changed an equal amount of nappies since being parents. I was like bore off mate you do about one a week 🤣 to this day he still thinks it’s equal 🙄

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Morning. I woke up in a good mood for once until I looked at my phone and there was this long rant from this guy basically demanding I send dirty pics because hes sent them (unsolicited) and then basically started telling me to get over my anxiety

• Wow
  • Angry

lemonlime

VIP Member
Morning everyone. Some dickhead screaming in the building woke me up at like 4 in the morning so that's a fun start to the week 😂 Thankfully I fell back asleep but I thought someone had broken in, people who have no manners should be bitch slapped in public. The weather is oppressive this morning, some cold spell is on the way but the southern wind is making everything very murky, mild and humid right now. I hope some freezing winds will come sweeping in and we can be rid of this polluted miserable air. Haven't got much planned for the day, looks like it'll be a calm day at work, fingers crossed. I'll make meatballs when I get home and I have some laundry to iron. Hope you all have a good day!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Happy 1st of December 🎅🏻 🎄

I got well excited for the babies Thomas advent. He got Thomas 🤣 he’s not put him down since he got him. So cute 🥰 don’t know if it’s acceptable to have a fererro rocher at this time of day lol

have a good day all ❤

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Our downstairs telly keeps turning on by itself in the middle of the night. It’s so weird. We definitely turn it off before we come up because since it’s been waking me up coming back on we make a point of double, triple checking 😩 now it’s happened 3 times this week I’m convinced we’ve got a ghost. The volume was really loud this time and we definitely didn’t have it that loud when we watched it. And now I can’t get back to sleep because of it😂

bf is convinced it’s the remote control upstairs somehow connecting to downstairs so when we turn the bedroom telly off it’s somehow turning downstairs on. But when we tested it the other day nothing happened so I’m sticking with my ghost theory.

• Wow
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I’m wide awake cos me fella has showed up sloshed after a rowdy night at darts. He’s pissed going ‘I threw some of the best darts in my life tonight’ and he’s telling me he had to celebrate cos it’s the only game his team have won all season. The season started in September and they’ve only just won a game and he’s convinced he’s going pro. He’s going on saying he’s gonna have an itv 4 documentary like Gerwin Price in 10 years while I’m lying here thinking ‘who the fuck is gerwin price?’ 😴

• Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
@ordinaryjelly Happy birthday!!
@Hope96 Sending hugs, hope you're feeling better 💗
@Penguin86 Google the ugliest dick pics and send them back, I don't know who does he think he is harassing you like that wtf.
@WilmaHun Good that you spoke your mind!! God he sounds like an utter prick, I hope your interview goes splendidly and you are rid of this shit stain before he can open his nasty mouth again. Sending you all the good thoughts! 🤞

Today work was insane, as in literally nothing happened. I maybe answered 5 emails and returned 3 phone calls in total. Utter silence except for that. I thought I'd be bored but it was actually nice, thankfully I can entertain myself well enough and they don't make a big deal of reading a book or watching some youtube if you have nothing else left to do. Mostly spent the day trying to calm the leftover anxiety from earlier this week but trying my best not to dwell on that. Came home, put away the clean clothes, made the meatballs. Now they are resting for a bit before I cook them. Then it's dinner and chill 🤓 I wanted to write today but I don't know if I'll have the mental energy. Every time there is a strong southwestern wind, I feel really foggy in the head, no clue why. Can't wait for the cold weather to come after this nonsense is over.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Omg what a day. Have been proper sad all day and barley worked. Having some issues in my relationship. I won’t bore you with the details. You know when you cry and then it gives you a headache and then you’re tired. That’s how I feel 😅

I realised today I didn’t get little peaches an advent calendar so I quickly rushed out to have a look so I’m not stuck tomorrow but all they had was a white chocolate one which I got but I dunno if that was the right decision. Hope he’s not too fuming. He got a letter from Pee the elf today saying he’ll be back soon. Yes we do elf on the shelf. We get perfect behaviour for 24 days.

I have days like that alllll the time @watermelon sugar so much so I try to avoid the mirror. I’ve been doing my hair lately and that’s made me feel better about myself but you’re a 10/10 🥰

also @ordinaryjelly Happy Birthday! Hope you’ve had a lovely day. ❤

Hope everybody’s had a good day. I think I’ll be off to bed soon x

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I only went out for bread and eggs and I've come back with half the high st.

Husband put some rubbish out earlier and didn't close the back door. He text me from upstairs saying why is it so cold inside. So I re opened the door took a photo and sent it to him saying cos someone left the back door open. I also sent him a pic of the crumbs he left on the work top 🙄
His response was 'alright columbo, guilty as charged'

He's nursing a hangover so I might do some hoovering 😄

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
I feel so alone. 😪 I just needed somewhere to type this. I hope everyone's had a nice weekend. x

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
On a lighter note, something that has cheered me up today is I've realised I've only got 1 full 5 day working week left this year 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 and only 13 days left to work overall wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Is she joking @WilmaHun you should tell her to not be such an ungrateful cunt, at least their getting something, some kids don’t get anything at all. At least you’re doing a little something. I’d just stick to what you’re doing and the kids will be grateful - if she’s not just ignore her. The bellend!

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Hi guys

Thanks for being there for me last night. I collapsed into bed literally mins after the kids finally settled so couldn't have spoke to the Mr even if i had wanted too
But my little breakdown is over i feel much more stable today.

The Mr and eldest are off to the Newcastle match this afternoon so me and the other 2 are going to take a wander out to pick up some snacks then home for Xmas movies and crafts

❤❤

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Me, walking across the car park into work and remembering we don't control the music anymore, so no more hours of the Christmas Micheal Bauble album...

Me, walking through the door and realising the song playing is him...

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
My husband is amazing seriously amazing. He really does understand and accommodate for my MH/hormone breakdowns.

I'm going to spend a few nights at my mam's just escape for a bit. Sort my head out

Thanks you lovely bunch ❤

• Heart