Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy happy birthday @ordinaryjelly! Hope you have a nice day with your mum and leftover cake.

I’m another one with a cold 🙄 Really thought it would pass but no, sore throat and a blocked nose. Looks like I won’t be going to uni today. Hope you are all okay and having a quiet Monday. Stay warm my friends, it’s bloody Baltic ❄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning. I woke up in a good mood for once until I looked at my phone and there was this long rant from this guy basically demanding I send dirty pics because hes sent them (unsolicited) and then basically started telling me to get over my anxiety

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Happy Birthday @ordinaryjelly 🥳🥳🥳 that's so lovely that they decorated you you! Hope you have a lovely day and CAKE!
"Everybody loves cake, cakes have layers" is a fave quote of mine :cool:

Does anyone else’s fella take 3-5 working days to do absolutely anything 🥱
Mine is a such a faffer, I have tell him we are leaving an hour earlier than we are and then he MIGHT be ready on time

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m wearing a faux leather blazer today and sweating me chebs off. Is it even possible not to sweat when wearing leather? It was supposed to be cold!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a scumbag @Penguin86 !

Day off work and I've barely got started today. Felt rubbish about the stuff I ordered after the announcement (okay, you can't even cut in a straight line but sure, why not try collaging? :rolleyes: ) Hopefully I'll have fun anyway, even if it looks janky.

It's a good job I don't drink, I can't imagine what my drunk purchases would be like! I'd wake up at Heathrow with a ticket to Australia 😆

I've worked out a plan for after payday tomorrow with my budgeting. I'm just going to have to accept that I'm not good with forward planning and instead allocate a certain amount of money each day. Didn't spend my full daily budget? Great, the leftovers gets added to next day. Spent it? Oh well, will have to wait until midnight to buy anything else. Spent more than my budget? Well, I've failed. But I've failed one day, not failing for a whole week or a whole month. It might not work but at this point I'll try anything.

• Heart
My fella went the Asda and he came back with our first tub of Quality Street of the season 🎄 I don’t reckon there will be any left by the end of the day. He put the tub of the floor and then the baby sat on it and my fella went ‘don’t sit on it it’s quality street not a quality seat’ 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else have days when they are irrationally angry about EVERYTHING?!

Even the cat is doing my head in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else have days when they are irrationally angry about EVERYTHING?!

Even the cat is doing my head in 🤣
That’s just my standard mood. It’s rare that I have days where I’m not irrationally angry about everything!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My knobhead boss. Oh my god. It's FREEZING in this office so I plugged a little heater in to warm up. He's just come into my room and said "are you going to pay the electricity bill seeing as you've got that thing plugged in" so I said "well no, but neither are you, it doesn't get taken out your wages". So he tutted at me and unplugged it and said "put more clothes on if you're cold" (I'm wearing thermal tights and a jumper dress with a longsleeved top underneath!!!!!!!!) so I ignored him and carried on typing. Then he said "don't let me catch you putting that on again"

I shouldn't have really but I said "don't let me catch you moaning at me for being off sick then when I'm off with the flu because it's absolutely freezing in here." and he had the CHEEK to say "don't know who you think you're talking to".

God I HATE HIM. I hope he slips on ice on his way home and falls flat on his face. If I don't have a new job by end of Jan I don't know what I'll do cos I can't take this anymore.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
@WilmaHun what the actual duck?! Who does he think he is?! My blood was boiling by the time I got to the “don’t let me catch you putting that on again” bit. What a dick 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
@WilmaHun what an absolute nobhead! Your job interview is tomorrow isn’t it? I’m keeping all my fingers and toes crossed you get it so you can get away from him!🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@WilmaHun he's a disgusting bully. I feel angry for you. I hope you're ok as can be. I know you're looking for other jobs but can something be done about his behaviour in the mean time? x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My knobhead boss. Oh my god. It's FREEZING in this office so I plugged a little heater in to warm up. He's just come into my room and said "are you going to pay the electricity bill seeing as you've got that thing plugged in" so I said "well no, but neither are you, it doesn't get taken out your wages". So he tutted at me and unplugged it and said "put more clothes on if you're cold" (I'm wearing thermal tights and a jumper dress with a longsleeved top underneath!!!!!!!!) so I ignored him and carried on typing. Then he said "don't let me catch you putting that on again"

I shouldn't have really but I said "don't let me catch you moaning at me for being off sick then when I'm off with the flu because it's absolutely freezing in here." and he had the CHEEK to say "don't know who you think you're talking to".

God I HATE HIM. I hope he slips on ice on his way home and falls flat on his face. If I don't have a new job by end of Jan I don't know what I'll do cos I can't take this anymore.
WTF!!! My friend has a syndrome called Raynauds, where her fingertips go yellow when she’s too cold, tell him you have that, and if he doesn’t let you put it on, threaten to file a claim for employer negligence

good luck for your interview

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.