Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmmm can’t beat smelling like yeast extract .. I’d normally go see the GP about that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another present in the bag. OH ran his first marathon this year so I've ordered a fancy framed print of the course that shows his stats and holds his medal (y) He will either think it's super tacky and refuse to put it up, or he'll think it's adorable and will cry like he did when I got him a keyring with the co-ordinates of the place we met on. Always a gamble.

I'm not sure about takeaways. A good Indian cannot be beat, do probably that.

The nurse on for the night shift cannot say my name correctly. It is Irish, not spelt phonetically and I realise it is a bit weird but I have told her a hundred times my name is....... and she is still unable to get it right. Tempted to just become Emma to solve this issue.

While we are asking questions and perhaps this is a bit more personal, but I count you lot as good friends - what deoderant do you use? I need to swap to a more mainstream one as I make my own at home and obviously can't here.
TBH OJ, I just grab whatever's cheapest. At the moment it's Dove, it was Sure before that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mitchum for me as I can get rather sweaty and smelly despite bathing everyday . But I use soap not shower gel . I do find that soap is ‘ cleaner ‘ the rest of the household use shower gel

Reactions: 1
Morning all, have a great Friday. It’s the day of the week when everything is allowed ‘go on it’s Friday..’
Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t sleep 😔 there’s a clock above the fireplace in my room and even the sound of that ticking is winding me up. I’m gonna launch it out the window soon.

I use Mitchum too. It’s the best deodorant I’ve tried so far. I tried a Sanex roll on and spray once and the smell was rancid, definitely would not recommend 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Ticking clocks are hell. My housemate has 4 or more in her room. She's nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning all,

A text reminder for a 9am hospital appointment for today work me up at 6am. Was a bit pissed off because it was so early but then at the end of the text it said 'each missed appointment cost the NHS £948.00' Insane 😟!!

Anyways I like mitchum stick deodorant, I'd choose chinese food and lynx Africa is sexy and smells nicer than some of the more expensive man scents.

Happy Friday everyone💕

• Heart
Morning all. So glad it’s Friday and I don’t have much planned this weekend so we can have some festive movie and craft fun at home. After school today son is going to my mums for a few hours so bf and I can have a takeaway and some chill time alone. Still in bed warm and cozy at the mo just psyching myself up to go down in the cold and make breakfast it’s so much harder in the darker months.

• Heart
Morning!

omg last night I just got a random dead bad headache so I took myself off to bed at like 8/half 8, woke up in the middle of the night cos the baby whinged and I thought arrr I’ll just get him in bed with me cos my heads banging. Picked him up and he was all sleepy then his eyes flicked open and he went ‘ABCDEFG’ Right in my face like a possessed demon. I thought here we go he’s gonna be up thinking he’s at an alphabet rave now but he went straight to sleep. Who recites the alphabet in their sleep 😂 he woke me up this morning by finding my phone under my pillow and putting it to his ear going ‘yeah yeah yeah’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m really sniffy this morning :(

and I forgot to dry shampoo or wash my hair so now I look like a grease ball.

• Sad
  • Haha
Existing is effort today, someone send me back home 😭 Sooo tired, woke up on time but couldn't bring myself to get up for another hour so I was 15 mins late for work. I'm still uneasy about the claustrophobic covid fest that was last night, I swear just hearing people yell and talk all evening made me feel like I have a hangover today. So glad I didn't drink anything, at least I don't have an actual hangover. Can't wait to go home and just be a potato. I'll have a good lie in tomorrow, I need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Hoping I can fall back to sleep otherwise its going to be a loooooong day. Back in the crap cycle of sleep. Eurgh.

Anyone got any exciting weekend plans?

• Heart
Going to see the orchestra tomorrow evening, they are playing Beethoven. Well excited about it as I haven't been to a proper concert in ages and ages. (I'm not counting the crappy unrehearsed chamber orchestra fail I've been to a short while ago lol) Gonna go for japanese food with my friend before that 🍜 :m

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all.

Happy Friday (I guess)?

No covid test results yet. I'm feeling worried that I didn't register the kit properly but I know I did because I checked everything several times before handing it over to my mum.
I barely got any sleep last night. I've spent the past few nights feeling super anxious and crying because I miss a certain person. It's still the worse feeling in the world for me after 7 months. 😔
I feel terrible and don't want to sit at my desk for 8 hours. I can't wait for it to hit 5pm so I can do absolutely nothing.

Hope others are feeling a little brighter today! Sorry for the ranty post! x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The baby plays on the CBeebies app while he has his breakie (I was adamant that he wouldn’t play on the iPad so young but he we are, needs be) it’s the only way he eats his breakfast 😂 anyway he was on a game and it usually says ‘Great Gran Gran has sent over some seasonal craft’ but the baby pressed back while it was speaking

so it said ‘Great Gran Gran has sent over some seasonal crack’ and it made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning! Happy Friday!
I had such a weird evening. I had my kfc and got into bed feeling tit. Mr Peaches comes home and pops his head in the bedroom and is like ‘you awake’ which he never does he usually leaves me to sleep. Then he’s like ‘mulled wine’ and I’m like go on then so I get up. Next thing I know it’s 2am! I’m proper tired today and supposed to be out tonight but I think I’m cancelling that for my bed!!

• Heart

Hoping I can fall back to sleep otherwise its going to be a loooooong day. Back in the crap cycle of sleep. Eurgh.

Spring Winter cleaning. I've accumulated so much random stuff through the past years and my room is too cluttered so I'm going to just get everything totally in order.

I'm actually looking forward to it - don't know what's come over me 😆

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.