Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want an electric blanket so I hope Santa brings me one of them 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just bought mil her Christmas present from us and the baby. Does anyone else get a big urge to tell people what they’ve got them cos they can’t wait that long 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have one dressing gown that used to be MrGlenCoco's. I want a new one but it's never something I think to buy myself or anything that anyone seems to think to buy me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My dads offered to get us maccys and I’ve really taken the piss with my order 😂 cheeseburger, large fries, Diet Coke, cheese melt dippers, a large McFlurry…😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know they’re so 2010 but I’ve also got a fluffy onesie and it’s so warm. The only thing I hate about it is freezing me tits off having a wee

• Haha
I’ve got 2 fluffy dressing gowns and about 5 onesies 😆

I know they’re so 2010 but I’ve also got a fluffy onesie and it’s so warm. The only thing I hate about it is freezing me tits off having a wee
Haha posted just as you posted! Onesies are the best

• Heart
Reactions: 3
One of my friends just got engaged in the Maldives and it was so beautiful 🥰 I’m probably 95% happy and 5% jealous that I’m in England on my own and it’s bloody freezing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One of my friends just got engaged in the Maldives and it was so beautiful 🥰 I’m probably 95% happy and 5% jealous that I’m in England on my own and it’s bloody freezing
omg my hairdresser just got engaged too!! I know it’s no where near comparable but I just saw it on Instagram 🤣

• Heart
I have a very old dressing gown that probably once belonged to my sister. I don’t like it and wouldn’t mind a proper fluffy one. I don’t have any onesies, can’t picture myself wearing one 🤣

And my friend got married this summer but I can’t say I’m jealous. It seems like such a dull thing to do when you are only in your early 20s (no offence to anyone who got married young, to each their own). I do lack good sex but it’s a bit problematic because I can’t find anyone who I’d be physically attracted to. I only like pretty guys 🤷‍♀️😅

What's everyone up to this evening?

Im rewatching Betty Broderick and listening to my WoodWick candle crackle. Best candles ever (I just need to sort my wick out)
IMG_20211128_184157_290.jpg

• Heart
I have a very old dressing gown that probably once belonged to my sister. I don’t like it and wouldn’t mind a proper fluffy one. I don’t have any onesies, can’t picture myself wearing one 🤣

And my friend got married this summer but I can’t say I’m jealous. It seems like such a dull thing to do when you are only in your early 20s (no offence to anyone who got married young, to each their own). I do lack good sex but it’s a bit problematic because I can’t find anyone who I’d be physically attracted to. I only like pretty guys 🤷‍♀️😅
I got married young (23)…..but also separated (23) and divorced young (26) 😂 not in any rush to repeat the event.

Really fancy some cheese on toast for dinner.

• Heart
Omg I want a onesie, and an electric blanket. My Christmas pile ‘to peaches love peaches’ is gonna be massive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think if it’s with the right person it’s fine! Me and my fella got engaged in June but neither of us have mentioned it since cos we lost the baby not long after so neither of us have been in the mood really to mention it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw I’m 23 and getting married next year hopefully it will go fine 🤣
I was 23 when I got married, we are still together, 3 children, 8 countries, 18 years later!

As for evening plans none. I have just finished the book i was reading, I need to find a new tv series to watch. My favourite nurse is on tonight and there is still only one other patient on this ward so it is really quiet, I am hoping she will do a face mask for me. Cosmetic sort, not covid!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m 24 and I suspect my bf might propose to me next year ish. If so, I’ll be about 25/26 when I get married, which I think is alright! :)

My mum got married at 20 😱 and had me at 21 😇

• Heart
I got proposed to this summer but I said no. Waaaaaay to early for both of us and we’re not in that sort of relationship anyway. Maybe I’m just infantile

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.