Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My OH said last night 'a ghost has just gone over me I went all cold' I said its the draft from the window. which it was :rolleyes: 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’re convinced we have a ghost as well. We got given a paw patrol toy that just kept going off randomly saying ‘hello! Let’s play’ through then night in a seperate room no one was in. We ended up throwing it cos we were well freaked out.

our old tele used to just turn itself off on its own. We got a new one and it still does it 😂 only done it twice though

the other day my fella was in the kitchen and the clothes airer was in there with loads of socks hanging from it and my fella shouts me in panic stricken, one of the socks is just blowing back and forth by itself 😂 all the others were dead still but one in the middle was rocking on its own 👻 my fella was nearly crying the shithouse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I prefer to keep warm with blankets than the heating.
My new one just arrived. Its so soft. Its this one from amazon
Screenshot_20211128-163258_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I used to think we have a ghost too. I used to find handprints on my mirror but they were like someone’s hands were being dragged down the mirror, it was so creepy. And we kept hearing random knocking on the walls

To this day I’m convinced my dad was playing us all but he keeps denying it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I prefer to keep warm with blankets than the heating.
My new one just arrived. Its so soft. Its this one from amazon
View attachment 893259
I really want one of those fleece/sherpa blankets.

Evening all. I had a lovely time with my husband and the children. Celebrated my birthday a day early. We have a family deal that for whoever's birthday you get £20 to buy whatever you think the person will like. Oldest Jelly got my three books that I think I will like. Middle Jelly got me essential oil blends (he went on Amazon and copied exactly the names of the ones I have at home 🤗) Littlest Jelly got me a necklace that the pendant piece is her actual handwriting saying mummy and it might be the best thing anyone has ever given me.

They had also baked me a lemon drizzle cake.

They're an alright lot my family, really.

I am now showered and in bed with clean sheets.

Not a bad day!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really want one of those fleece/sherpa blankets.

Evening all. I had a lovely time with my husband and the children. Celebrated my birthday a day early. We have a family deal that for whoever's birthday you get £20 to buy whatever you think the person will like. Oldest Jelly got my three books that I think I will like. Middle Jelly got me essential oil blends (he went on Amazon and copied exactly the names of the ones I have at home 🤗) Littlest Jelly got me a necklace that the pendant piece is her actual handwriting saying mummy and it might be the best thing anyone has ever given me.

They had also baked me a lemon drizzle cake.

They're an alright lot my family, really.

I am now showered and in bed with clean sheets.

Not a bad day!
I was expecting you to say middle jelly got you a joke gift haha.
I think I paid £12 for the smallest size on amazon black friday
EHEYCIGA Sherpa Fleece Throw Blanket Single Travel Size Reversible Fleece Plush Sherpa Blanket Thick Warm Soft Cosy Fluffy Blanket for Bed Sofa Settees Couch, Fit All Season, Grey, 130x165cm Amazon product

Reactions: 2
Destiny’s child 8 days of Christmas is my fav Christmas song. Don’t @ me.

I really want a weighted blanket. Not a single soul has asked me what I want for Christmas so I think I’m just gonna buy one for myself and tell little peaches he got it for me 😂

@ordinaryjelly those presents sound amazing. Especially the one from little jelly! So cute 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really want a weighted blanket. Not a single soul has asked me what I want for Christmas so I think I’m just gonna buy one for myself and tell little peaches he got it for me 😂
jesus I feel like I should get you it I’ve seen you go on about it that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last year and this year my fave has been the Katy Perry one, cosy little Christmas or whatever it’s called, it’s a bloody bop

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.