Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone understand the new grade system of numbers?!
i was in the first GCSE year of this being trailled
we had it for english and maths lol
I got a 5 in maths and that is 2/3 of a B
they make no sense
i think a 6 is an 2/3 and A
7 is and A
8 is an A*
and 9 is an A**
or something ridiculous like that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
i pierced my own cartilage during lockdown with a £1 gun from shein
no infections and that was around a year ago now😂
Well I guess I’m not as brave as you are 😅 I could do my own ear, I guess, but not the belly button!
Is there a tattoo studio near you @Raymond Luxury-Yacht? Most of them should be able to do a piercing for you.
Yes, but I’ve been trying to avoid them because I’m afraid I’m not ‘alternative’ enough and won’t feel comfortable. Looks like I have no other option, though!

• Haha
they make no sense
7 is and A
8 is an A*
and 9 is an A**
Yeah they aren't very clearcut which is silly! So for example, you can get a low B and high B grade. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well I guess I’m not as brave as you are 😅 I could do my own ear, I guess, but not the belly button!

Yes, but I’ve been trying to avoid them because I’m afraid I’m not ‘alternative’ enough and won’t feel comfortable. Looks like I have no other option, though!
7 of my piercings were done at a tattoo studio and honestly the guys were so lovely! They made me feel at ease and you're less likely to have a moron doing it because they will have proper training! I wouldn't trust a place like Claires but some people have positive experiences with them! x

• Heart

My cousin (tattooed from head to toe) and myself (only one tattoo, definitely not 'alternative') took my aunt (his Mum) to a tattoo studio to get her ears pierced for her 70th birthday a few years ago. They were lovely to her, so I'm sure you'll be fine :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mr Wilma proper gives me the ick sometimes you know. We were just in Morrisons and he was getting himself one of them create your own pizzas to have tomorrow and the woman goes “is that enough cheese” and instead of saying “yes thank you” like a normal person he goes “yeah thanks, proper sexy pizza that. Do you think it’s a good pizza cos I think it’s banging”

Cringeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mr Wilma proper gives me the ick sometimes you know. We were just in Morrisons and he was getting himself one of them create your own pizzas to have tomorrow and the woman goes “is that enough cheese” and instead of saying “yes thank you” like a normal person he goes “yeah thanks, proper sexy pizza that. Do you think it’s a good pizza cos I think it’s banging”

Cringeeeeeeeeeee

Was this you? Sorry I couldn't find a human gif...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they make no sense
7 is and A
8 is an A*
and 9 is an A**
Ah I was trying to work out what my godson got in his mock exams but I'm a dinosaur (im only 35).
@Hope96
IMG-20211129-WA0001.jpg

Reactions: 1
7 of my piercings were done at a tattoo studio and honestly the guys were so lovely! They made me feel at ease and you're less likely to have a moron doing it because they will have proper training! I wouldn't trust a place like Claires but some people have positive experiences with them! x
Thanks 😊 Oh I didn’t know you have so many piercings! What do you have pierced?
My cousin (tattooed from head to toe) and myself (only one tattoo, definitely not 'alternative') took my aunt (his Mum) to a tattoo studio to get her ears pierced for her 70th birthday a few years ago. They were lovely to her, so I'm sure you'll be fine :)
Thank you 🥰

Cringeeeeeeeeeee
Haha sorry that’s mega cringe indeed 🤣

• Haha
Yeah tattoo studios are the better place to get pierced. I got most of mine the same place i got my tattoos

hope my translation helped !
i think when i was at school a 3 meant you had to resit or it was you’ve only just passed - not 100% so don’t quote me - it was about 5 years ago now haha
It helped thank you.
The cocky little tit said "Imagine what I could achieve if I actually studied"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have an ankh on the back of my neck and a penguin on my arm.
I want more.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg what a day. Have been proper sad all day and barley worked. Having some issues in my relationship. I won’t bore you with the details. You know when you cry and then it gives you a headache and then you’re tired. That’s how I feel 😅

I realised today I didn’t get little peaches an advent calendar so I quickly rushed out to have a look so I’m not stuck tomorrow but all they had was a white chocolate one which I got but I dunno if that was the right decision. Hope he’s not too fuming. He got a letter from Pee the elf today saying he’ll be back soon. Yes we do elf on the shelf. We get perfect behaviour for 24 days.

I have days like that alllll the time @watermelon sugar so much so I try to avoid the mirror. I’ve been doing my hair lately and that’s made me feel better about myself but you’re a 10/10 🥰

also @ordinaryjelly Happy Birthday! Hope you’ve had a lovely day. ❤

Hope everybody’s had a good day. I think I’ll be off to bed soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have an elephant on my wrist and a bird flying out of a birdcage on my arm! Want something like this

712E4D71-4F2B-4E16-A29B-A2EEDEC3EE9E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a bird on my foot with a love letter - it takes up my whole foot. A butterfly on my wrist, and a massive thing of flowers that starts at my hip bone and goes to right under my boob 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.