Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On today’s edition of ‘why is your toddler crying’ he’s crying because I wouldn’t let him turn the washing machine on with the stir fry vegetables I have in for tea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I LOVE this! Am excited for the Christmas special. Shirley (the big one) is my favorite !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I AM SO ANGRY.
Remember I said I’ve been having some relationship issues. I usually speak to my mum about it. My mum is on holiday but I spoke to her today so I gave her an update and stuff. Next thing I know I’m getting a call from my sister who annoys me at the best of times ‘mum told me that this is happening and that is happening and then she was asking me what I think blah blah blah’
Why does my mum think it’s acceptable to gossip to my sister about me? I’m quite a private person so it’s not something I’d speak to my sister about. I’ve just sent my mum an angry text but it’s not enough.
Arghhhhh!!

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That’s a rather insensitive thing to do @Peaches_xox ☹ Hope you are okay ❤

I’m a bit down tonight, hit me out of nowhere and I just feel so ill and useless (and not over my ex if we’re being completely honest). Contemplating eating some toast and marmalade 🍊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Aw @Peaches_xox that’s not on at all! Hope you’re okay x

The interview went well but it would be working 3 days in an office which is quite a drive away from home (wasn’t advertised like that) and parking is pay per day, so wages would need to reflect these. I’m gonna have a think

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Argh, @Peaches_xox I'd probably go and post a fish through your mum's letterbox as a nice surprise for her when she gets back from holiday, that is such a jerky thing to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks guys at least none of you think I'm over sensitive like my mums just said 😅 I told her I'm not telling her anything anymore and to enjoy the rest of her holiday. I'm still very angry.

in other news I'm in bed on my laptop trying to think of Christmas present ideas. I've got none.

Also must remember to get the elf out the basement tonight!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Peaches_xox i totally sympathise with you ♥ My mum does this but with my health problems. Some random relative will come to me and be like “how’s your skin doing? Your mum said you were struggling” and I’m just like 😐 who are you…

guys my laptop randomly broke tonight!! I’m so mad. Out the blue it just turned off and I’m fuming cuz I have stuff to do. I’ve not even had it long! I’m taking it to Apple tomorrow…I hate technology 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Guys I don’t have one 😱 I bet the shops will be ransacked if I go and get one tomorrow 😂 ah well I’ll still eat chocolate every day, it just won’t be coming out of a calendar 😇

i wish I got a fun beauty calendar or something so I could open every day with you guys

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish I got a beauty calendar 😩

the baby has a Thomas the tank advent calendar where he gets a mini train everyday so that can be my fun and exciting advent calendar this year 🤣 I’ll be on the edge of my seat every morning thinking ‘is it Thomas’ ‘is it Percy’ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.