Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning gang! I’m just about to go and do my click and collects whilst the boys are at football this morning. Not much else planned for me. My parents are still on holiday so I’m still abandoned. I’m feeling weirdly happy but I hope it lasts 😅

for the last few years me and mr peaches have lived quite separately like he’d often be at his mums and we’ll see each other in passing and we’ve argued a lot over the stresses of life and we were just very distant. After a good long few chats we’ve been okayish and this morning I was just laying on his chest on bed and little peaches came in and was like WHY ARE YOU CUDDLING DO YOU LOVE EACHOTHER and it broke my heart to realise how obvious it’s been that we haven’t got on but also how lovely it is to be normal

hope everybody has a lovely day ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you love each other 😂 so cute @Peaches_xox its good yous are working things out! You’ve had a rough couple years with his Mum by the sounds of it so it’s good you’re working things out!! Just in time for Chrimbo 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Had a great nights sleep last night! We’re off to a garden centre this morning to pick up a fresh wreath for the door - I’ve never had one before!

Bit of a Christmas moan, I’ll spoiler it because it’s tbh a bit selfish and talks about grief and stuff

I got a message from my sister this morning to say that yet again they’re going to her in-laws for Christmas. They’ve gone there every year since my sister got together with her husband 10 years ago; basically because my sister in law’s birthday is Boxing Day - but she very sadly died when my brother in law was in his early teens (neither of us ever met her, it was over 20 years ago now). So every year, because her in laws live the other side of the country to me and my parents, they travel down there Christmas Eve and stay until the 27th. Every. Single. YEAR. I just want one year with all my family there :( I totally understand there’s no time limit on grief but seriously - every single year they insist on having them over the Christmas period.

My OHs sisters both work in patient facing roles in the NHS too so it’s super unusual for all three of us to have Christmas Day off which we do this year so now my OH is saying we should go there which leaves my parents all on their own again on Christmas Day. My dads a committee member of the local football club so he never misses a game which means he’s never around on Boxing Day. And then I’m back to work on the Tuesday even though it’s a BH… just tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning all, Hope you all have a good day(y) .Today's plans are putting up the Christmas tree and that's it really but you never know with me I might end up at Home Bargains some time during the day.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Good morning. ❤

I still don't have my covid results!! It's stressing me out to the max. 😭

Morning gang! I’m just about to go and do my click and collects whilst the boys are at football this morning. Not much else planned for me. My parents are still on holiday so I’m still abandoned. I’m feeling weirdly happy but I hope it lasts 😅

for the last few years me and mr peaches have lived quite separately like he’d often be at his mums and we’ll see each other in passing and we’ve argued a lot over the stresses of life and we were just very distant. After a good long few chats we’ve been okayish and this morning I was just laying on his chest on bed and little peaches came in and was like WHY ARE YOU CUDDLING DO YOU LOVE EACHOTHER and it broke my heart to realise how obvious it’s been that we haven’t got on but also how lovely it is to be normal

hope everybody has a lovely day ☺
This was really nice to read because I know things have been difficult. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all, Hope you all have a good day(y) .Today's plans are putting up the Christmas tree and that's it really but you never know with me I might end up at Home Bargains some time during the day.:ROFLMAO:
I expect no less! We should create a coco bingo - is it Home Bargains, Aldi, b&m or M&S today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all.

I sleep like the dead, they had to wake me up for meds this morning and now I am ready for a nap already. This fatigue is going to do me in.

Middle Jelly is playing academy football today against a team that we despise in the real proper premier league, he said to me "don't worry mum, I'll kick them up in the air, ball first, player next" so he might only last 30 seconds on the pitch with that attitude. I said to Mr Jelly can you tone him down a bit and he says "it's Middle Jelly what do you think?" After telling me of his tactics he then started talking about me and "are you ever coming home" and told me he has sent me some "exciting and interesting" things in the post to cheer me up. My idea of exciting and interesting is almost certainly different to his.

I am waiting to have a shower in the hope that wakes me up a bit. It is a beautiful bright, blue sky sunny day here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@GladiatorReady i hope today goes as well as it can do, will be thinking of you and sending love. We’ll be here if you want to talk about it later on ❤

@Hope96 I can’t believe you still don’t have your results! My last PCR took a while to come back but I’m sure it wasnt this long 😔 fingers crossed today will be the day!

@Peaches_xox that is really sweet 💛 I hope you and Mr Peaches continue to work things out so there can be more cuddling in future

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@BelleAmie The longest a PCR has taken for me before is probably a day and half but I've never done a home PCR before so I wondering if they just take a bit longer but on the Royal Mail website it says it was delivered @ 2:14am on 2/12/2021 so I really hope I find out today! x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well that was a bit of a palava - phoned my mum this morning and we fell out. Then we made up. Then my dad woke up feeling really ill so it's cancelled until next weekend.

I've made it clear to her that it is the final, final warning but I doubt it'll sink in. I'll just have to see what happens next weekend.

Feeling a bit tense so I'm going to go for a wander round the city for a few hours, hope everyone has a good Saturday!

told me he has sent me some "exciting and interesting" things in the post to cheer me up.
I wonder if it will top sending you photos of just himself and none of his siblings :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Middle Jelly is playing academy football today against a team that we despise in the real proper premier league, he said to me "don't worry mum, I'll kick them up in the air, ball first, player next"
This sent me 😂 I know he's a handful but middle jelly's adventures are terrific fun to hear about (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning everyone ☀

I slept good 12 hours and woke up in a good mood - doesn’t happen very often. Have some minor plans for today but I’m feeling disorganised so might not do much. Hope you all have a nice day! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing and I mean NOTHING (maybe a good sesh on the Sims) pleases me more than when you flip an omelette perfectly and it cooks all crisp and nice looking

me @ the omelette I just made

• Haha
Hi guys

Thanks for being there for me last night. I collapsed into bed literally mins after the kids finally settled so couldn't have spoke to the Mr even if i had wanted too
But my little breakdown is over i feel much more stable today.

The Mr and eldest are off to the Newcastle match this afternoon so me and the other 2 are going to take a wander out to pick up some snacks then home for Xmas movies and crafts

❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing and I mean NOTHING (maybe a good sesh on the Sims) pleases me more than when you flip an omelette perfectly and it cooks all crisp and nice looking

me @ the omelette I just made
Omg I agree 100% on the rare occasion I manage it I’m like girllllllll you got skills 👩‍🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I agree 100% on the rare occasion I manage it I’m like girllllllll you got skills 👩‍🍳
the other day I made one and it all broke in half an I went mad but today’s was *chefs kiss* Gordon eat your heart out mate. Catch me in someone’s restaurant next week calling someone an idiot sandwich, I’m that good 👩‍🍳

• Haha
Hiiiiii. I’ve put my tree up but it wasn’t an enjoyable festive affair. Very stressful. Very messy. At one point there was more lights wrapped round me than there was wrapped round the tree.
our boiler man cancelled half hour before he was due to arrive so that was nice of him. No heating until next week now 😒 when he phoned my response was “is this some sort of joke? When you gonna get to the punchline” and he just awkwardly said “er sorry I’m not joking”.

• Sad
our boiler man cancelled half hour before he was due to arrive so that was nice of him. No heating until next week now 😒 when he phoned my response was “is this some sort of joke? When you gonna get to the punchline” and he just awkwardly said “er sorry I’m not joking”.
At least your piss being boiled should supply a little warmth!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wish I could decorate but all the decs are at my parents’ house, and that’s an fifty minute drive from here. Anyway, not a bad day here, I went and collected some of my orders, meds, earrings for my new piercing, make up…Bought new lipstick and eyeliner and got gifted two mascara samples.

Now I’m going to grab something to eat and go visit my sister. I bought the dog a treat on my way home 😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.