Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The male housemate has had the heating on all day and it makes me sleepy for some reason.

Oh I'm guessing catfish isn't a catfish as she has been in touch over the weekend and checking in. I'm still calling him catfish. I get one more quiet night to myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its snowing!🥳 I thought duck it I'm not going out the house again today and I put my pj's and dressing gown on!😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am that weirdo that wants to be warm all that time. Constantly sneaking up the temp in the house and swaddle myself in blankets 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh maaaa gaaaad I think we’ve got to the terrible 2’s 3 months early. The baby has just had a full blown tantrum. Lay on the floor screeching. Kicking his legs. He weren’t having it. His new fav word is no. NOOOOOOOO he was screaming. All cos I wouldn’t let him put my Marcus Radishford down the toilet 🥲 Guadalupe and Agustin would never 🥲 and I’m aware I still call him ‘the baby’ even though he’s nearly 2. I’ll be calling him the baby when he’s 25

me on tattle when the babies 25 ‘I’ve just FaceTimed the baby while he’s with his girlfriend and his baby and sang the teletubbies on loop for 46 mins. Gonna go play the Sims 29 now’

🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@WilmaHun - your ghost post gave me the shivers 😦
I hope you find there's a rational explaination behind it.

No snow here yet but it's bone chillingly cold ❄ I had to put the lights on at half three. I don't remember it getting dark so early.

Wanted to have a nice relaxing candle lit bath but husband left the bloody bathroom window open after he had a shower so it's like an igloo in there 🙄❄. I've now turned the radiator up full blast and have to wait till it warms up.
Can't wait to get the pyjamas on.

@watermelon sugar - one of my nans still refers to my younger brother as 'the baby'. He's 28

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No update on me phantom friend, if the telly comes on by itself again tonight I’m putting the house on the market.

im making toad in the hole for dinner. I’m a veggie 😂 just really fancied me some sausage didn’t I and not the Linda McCartney kind. Ive come on unexpectedly so I’m blaming that. Veggie tomorrow.

got brownies left in the fridge which I’m eyeing up for afters 😆😏

then I’m gonna get in me pjs and chill out ☺ Hope everyone has had a good weekend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.